P.Rico *** The Miscellaneous Links Thread ***

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by MegaJediRafa, May 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Have you ever felt like you want to live a second life? Finally a good reason to get broadband!

Get hooked on it now!
  2. MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Adnod is the MAN!
    You gotta check this out:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/content_objectid=13344714_method=full_siteid=50143_headline=-ARNIE--I-LOVED-GANG-BANGING-GROUPIE-name_page.html

Puse el URL pq. el foro no quiere coger el link.
  3. Carlitos Jedi Youngling

star 1
  4. Lucidus Jedi Youngling

star 3
    If you are someone who is easily amused by watching senseless, intense animated violence, (like me, for example) then you might want to play this game, which is based on the Madness Combat and Redeemer flash movies.
  5. Lucidus Jedi Youngling

star 3
  6. Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan

star 4
  7. Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You must click here now for a lesson in life.
  8. Skalderan Jedi Padawan

star 4
  9. Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Tips para tomar fotos digitales

El entrevistado en este articulo es nada mas y nada menos que... mi padre! :D

[image=http://www.zonai.com/vidadigital/images/fotos-principal.jpg]
    (Yes, that's an iBook he's using! [face_laugh] )
  10. Lucidus Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Behold the ramblings of a True madman...

Word fool! Can you trust enough in your wisdom to fathom the mysteries of the Time Cube?!
  11. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Buscando en el internet encontre el website de una pelicula independiente llamada Ancanar. Es una historia original que ocurre en el mundo de que creo Tolkien. Honestamente hay que verlo para creerlo. Nunca habia visto una pelicula independiente que se viera tan profesional y tan bien hecha. Les recomiendo que pasen por este website y lean un poco sobre ella , y vean el trailer ; estoy seguro que les va a encantar lo que van a ver.

Acanar

Tony
    PS: El website esta brutal , tiene un libreto interactivo , muchas cosas mas... le han otorgado unos cuantos premios.
  12. Carlitos Jedi Youngling

star 1
    http://members.cox.net/impunity/endofworld.swf
  13. MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus

star 4
    Oh man I've been laughing my arse off so hard!!!
    You gotta check this out.
    Soundboards

Check the Ozzy Osbourne one called "Stuttering", the Arnold one called "Im a cop you Idiot" and "Who's your daddy". Also, as a bonus, check office space for all of Lumberg!
  14. Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh yeah, those are pretty cool. About a year ago, I downloaded the entire Ahnuld MP3 collection. My favorite, of course, is Ahnuld calling Gateway tech support. "My CPU is an advanced neural net system." JEJEJE! [face_laugh]
  15. MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus

star 4
  16. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Los de Arnul se pasaron!! jejejej
  17. Tari_Alcarin Jedi Youngling

Hi guys!
    I just received my Entertainment magazine and in it was an interesting article about a Book called "Mythology: The DC Art of Alex Ross"

The Book Description:
    Here is the incomparable cast of the DC Comics universe: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, the Flash, Aquaman, the Green Lantern, and the rest of the Justice League as you?ve never seen them before. Mythology brings together the best-loved comic characters in the world, brought to life by one of the most astonishing young artists working in the medium today, Alex Ross. The award-winning designer/writer Chip Kidd and photographer Geoff Spear have teamed up to create a book like no other, with an introduction by M. Night Shyamalan, the acclaimed director of Signs and The Sixth Sense.

Ross has often been called ?the Norman Rockwell of comics,? and this book reveals not only his lifelong love of these classic super heroes but also his vision: Mythology takes you into the studio for a behind-the-scenes look at his fascinating creative process. The combination of Ross?s dynamic art and Kidd?s kinetic design make images from his most memorable stories?including Kingdom Come, Superman: Peace on Earth, Batman: War on Crime, and Uncle Sam?soar off the more than 280 pages. There are also hundreds of never-before-seen sketches, limited edition prints, and prototype sculptures. Vintage DC comic panels are interspersed throughout, as reference points from which Ross launches his extraordinary interpretations.

And most exciting for Ross fans, inside is a DC Comics first: an exclusive, original Superman-Batman story, written by Kidd and painted by Ross. Also included is an all-new origin of Robin, written by Paul Dini. Mythology is a book in which every page explodes with the power of the icons it celebrate

My opinion: I saw some pictures and I found them AMAZING!! Any DC fan should get a hold of this book. I will be purchasing it soon to add to my little collection.
    Hope you enjoy,
    Kathy
    http://www.parklanepress.com/pantheon/graphicnovels/myth(ww).html
    http://alexrossart.com/files.html
  18. Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod

star 6
  19. Jedi_Boricua Jedi Padawan

star 4
  20. Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan

star 4
  21. kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling

star 3
    WOW , Simply Brilliant Jedi_Boricua. Brilliant!
  22. Lucidus Jedi Youngling

star 3
    NAMBLA

North American Man/Boy Love Association. Read it and weep.

(Don't miss the article called: "Is Harry Potter Gay?")
  23. Skalderan Jedi Padawan

star 4
  24. Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling

star 3
  25. MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.