main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Miss JCC Contest was rigged - proof inside

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by wild_karrde, Jul 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    OK, I would post this in the JC, but for some reason Tara actually wants me to win theis game, so I'll do it here. Point as many of your friends here as you can, please.

During PM conversations with the contests creator, Rogue_Squad_Leader-, he told me a few interesting things:

look if you look back at all the pages i asked the judges to vote and no one did so it wasnt my fault

He clearly states that he was the only judge that voted. 1 out of 12 or so.

When I said he only gave the others 1 or 2 days to get their votes in, he replied:

no it was more like 2 weeks

umm, the whole thing lasted barely 2 weeks ....

ariana won fair and square

How is this fair?

OK, I'm not getting into this just because my girlfriend didn't win. I'm getting into this because 8 or 9 girls sent this kid pics, some very personal, and were under the impression that a group of judges would judge them based on their looks, not one judging them based on who flirted with him the most.

Another judge has been saying since the "points were added up" that the contest wasn't fair since only 1 judge was included in the decision. I just want this brought to people's attention. I mean no offense to Ariana, but if you really want to win this, I'm sure you want to win it fairly.

2. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Of course it was rigged. I mean all the hot JCC chicks are inside the Big Brother house. But if I was a judge I would've voted for Tara.

Tara can be our "Miss JCC Ambassador"

:D

3. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    I mean all the hot JCC chicks are inside the Big Brother house.

The funny thing is: it's true.

:cool:

4. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    well yeah, with the exception of my wife and derek's gf of course ;) :D

5. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Of course Tom! I'm sure if they would've been in here, it would've been hot chick overload and we wouldn't have got anything done. We'd just be having pillow fights in our pyjamas a lot.

;)

6. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
  7. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
    To be honest, I don't even like those types of threads... they often just decend into popularity contests, leaving many people feeling left out, or even hurt. :(

8. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    I agree with Meg. I never really liked those types of threads too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.