main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The missing saviors. The official RPG forum RPG. Group 1.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Diverjkc, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    Just a quick note
    Blue is for storyline and plot devices. If text is blue, please don't respond.
    Red is for character interaction. If text is red, please don't ignore.
    Green is for dice rolls(I will let you roll first, but if I smell foul play I will take over die controle).
    Bold text is for announcements.
    Italics are for character thoughts(usualy Blue)
    And black is for all OOC stuff, questions, comments, colplaints, etc...

It is a desperate time for the rebellion. Tightned Imperial controle and ruthless tactics by the Empire have sent the Rebel fleet into deep space. After the evacuation of Hoth, several of the alliances heros dissapered, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia Organa, and Chewbacca. With this loss, the rebel troops are begening to loose faith. Where are the rebellions heros?

Deep space, Rebel Fleet
    "But Admerial..." The captian was cut off before he could finish.
    "The princess and captian Solo are missing. The troops are losing faith. We cannot hide any longer. We must strike now, before any more pilots desert us." Ackbar said.
    "Sir, with all due respect, to attack now would be suicide. And our spys just recived word that their project is behind schedual."
    "Behind schedual? How far behind?"
    "At least two weeks sir. Perhaps more, they are driving their slaves too hard, some resisted and were killed."
    Ackbar grimised, remembering his own slavery at the hands of the Empire. "In that case, you have two weeks to conduct your search. You will forgive me if I ask that you limit the numbers you commit to this, we have limited defences here and I don't want our movement to be destroyed while we are looking for four beings."
    "Yessir." The captian saluted and was dismissed.

Why don't you all introduce your selfs and tell what you are doing.

2. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    ooc: i'm new to internet role playing, so if i do something wrong or out of turn just let me know.

quick question: are we all aboard the same ship or are we scattered within the fleet?

3. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    You are anywhere you wish to be withen the fleet, (within reason, I think we are all mature here)

4. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    Zyr Naas

Corellian Corvette, Savior
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ...abandoned by his family, raised by green skinned rodians and brought up in the unique atmosphere of smuggling and spice, Zyr was not your typical yevethan. In fact, no one truly knew anything about his species or how a typical yevethan would act...not even Zyr. True he had a deep resentment for other alien species other than his own...maybe it was just a characteristic of his species... he shrugged his scaly shoulders at the thought. It looked like it was time for breakfast, he sat up...his yellow eyes growing accustomed to the unatural room lights, it was still early.

He got dressed, or what he considered getting dressed...throwing on his dark brown robe. He was vehemently opposed to wearing the standard rebellion attire, he was much happier in his robe. Stupid people he thought, trying to tell me what to wear! As if I needed this. Grinning, he extended his dewclaws. A formidable natural weapon, he delighted in the fact that few knew anything about. He retracted his natural weapons and hit the button over the door. The door slid noiselessly open and he stepped out.

5. CharlieHickok-

CharlieHickok- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2003
    Karin was lucky to get out of the base alive.
    With every moment his hatred towards the empire grew.
    He was leaning on the wall of the ship...
    He didn't even know what ship he was in.
    He thought he saw Ackbar earlier, so it must be his flagship.
    Everything happened so fast...
    His feet gave under his weight, and he just sat there, in the hallway.
    He wasn't specialy exhausted, but he knew, that if he died, his father would be the last Claw.
    He had to make sure that the Claw bloodline would continue.
    His father...
    He is probbably worried sick.
    Unless he hasn't hear the news yet...

Do I have to be a naval officer?

6. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    "Why won't they just let me dock? I've been on patrol for almost an hour now and this cockpit isn't getting any more comfortable. What could be going on that requires this many patrols?"

"Control, this is Blue 9, requesting permission to dock."

"Please just let me dock."

7. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    CharlieHickok-: No, you can be a Ground Force, or a smuggler, or anyone else who would have had reason to be on Hoth.

Deak_Alder:"Control to Blue 9, a spot just opened up on Home One. You are cleared for entry."

8. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    "It's about time."

"Roger that control."

Landing his X-wing in the massive hanger on Home One. He jumps down and heads off towards his quarters. Along the way he sees a man sitting slumped against the wall.

"Are you all right?"

TAG:CharlieHickok-

OOC: Are we going to use tag at all? I figured if I didn't he might not know I was talking to him.

9. CharlieHickok-

Sep 18, 2003
    OOC:Yes, please use tags, I ussualy don't read other people's posts if they are not in my vicinity.Easyer to stay IC.
    I shall write my IC post in a few minutes.

10. CharlieHickok-

Sep 18, 2003
    The sudden question broke his chain of thought.
    He shook away the fog which gathered in his eyes, and looked up to see a male human, staring down at him.
    "Yes, yes... I'm fine."
    He gathered himself quickly as he noticed how this must have looked.

11. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    Extending his hand to help the stranger up a smile crossed his face

I'm Lieutenant Rayf Haken. You look terrible. C'mon lets go get you something to eat.

12. CharlieHickok-

Sep 18, 2003
    Karin accepted the man's hand.

Thanks

In this terrible state he was in, he forgot to introduce himself.

13. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    After helping the man to his feat took a glance at his chrono.

Looks like it's about breakfast time.

He slapped the man on the back

Best meal of the day, breakfast is.

He started down the hall towards the Mess Hall

14. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    Zyr Naas

Correlian Corvette, Savior
    --------------------------------------------------------

ahhh...the lounge. A place I can observe the goings on on this puny warship. He already knew how the stats on Savior: 8 officers, 70 enlisted men...well make that 71 counting me... and at 150 meters it was definately a puny warship.

He sat at a one of the 10 booths in the lounge...

ahh, finally some service.
    Sevice droid rolls up to the table

tatooine light...and make it quick!

glancing around the lounge he wondered what the others in the lounge were doing...

15. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    A young man is sitting in a corner of the Home One's mess hall. He is wearing a light brown jacket, a black shirt, and brown pants. A blaster is set on his right thigh, and if you hadn't seen him earlier in a Rebel soldier's uniform, you'd could have said he was a privateer or smuggler.

He is nursing an empty glass and the tray in front of him as a partially eaten nerf berger slowly getting cold. He is staring ahead, clearly preoccupied with something, as his expression doesn't look vacant but rather conflicted. A second later, he seems to break out his trance and notice the others enter the Mess Hall. He recognises Rayf Haken from Hoth; Garrick's friend Shandal also knew Rayf. Pushing himself away from his table, he moves over to Rayf and the other man.

Hey, Lt. Rayf Haken, right? I'm Lt. Garrick Ralter. I was a friend of Shandal and she introduced us once on Hoth. I've just been reassigned to Home One; well, I was in the process of being reassigned when the Imps dropped the hammer on Hoth. You guys have any idea what's happening?

If offered, Garrick will take a seat but he won't reveal he's in Rebel intel just yet.

E_S

16. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    I have no clue who this guy is....

Yea I remember that in the hangar right. As for what's going on I have no clue I was just on patrol for almost an hour so something must be up.

Rayf takes a seat in the nearest booth.

I was just about to get some grub, I'm famished. Why don't you join me.

17. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Garrick takes a seat.

Sure, thanks. Tell you the truth, I'm a little confused. I was pulled out of my company, told I was "pending reassignment" when an Impstar Deuce lands on our doorstep and I'm told to get on board a transport ship. As far as I know, my company was sent to reinforce Major Derlin's defensive against the Att-atts, and that was the last I saw of most of my friends at Hoth.

Garrick drums his hands on the table quickly before speaking again..

Still, this place is a little warmer than Echo Base, right?

He then turns to Karin, who still hasn't said anything.

What's your story, soldier?

Garrick, at this point, is actually following orders...

E_S

OOC EDIT: I should note that he talks like a soldier would; instead of saying "AT-AT" as the acronym, he would say it as a word, like atat. :)

18. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    Warmer it is.......warmer it is.

Pulled from his reverie by Garrik's question to his companion, he looks at the unamed soldier.

That's a question I'd like to know the answer to myself.

Looking back to Garrik he jerks his head toward the other

I found him in the hall sloched down on a wall. He hasn't said much since then.

EDIT: Changed the underlined word from by to from

19. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Maybe we should get him some food and stimcaf?

E_S

20. CharlieHickok-

Sep 18, 2003
    Deep in his thoughts Karin didn't even listen to the other two.

Oh sorry... what did you say? He said as he snaped out of it.

OOC:Karin is a ground officer, and is wearing the proper uniform.
    He has a blaster rifle in a holster on his right thigh.

21. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    jhc36: The server droid rolled back up to the table, deposited a overlarge glass of the pale yellow liquid. The droid offered several beeps before rolling off. The other inhabints of the lounge are not in a much better mood than you are. There is a low-stakes game of sabbac at one of the larger tables, an overweight Rodian seems to be winning.

Ender, Deak, Charlie: The buzz of conversation in the mess comes to an abrupt stop as several armed guards walk into the room. The guards are quickly followed by a man wearing an officers uniform. The man looks around, his glance pauses on your table. He looks at his data pad and nods his head. He motions to the guards and they leave. The humm of dozens of conversations slowly return.

Everyone finish up as you wish. When you return to your quarters you will find a message waiting for you. When you get there PM me and I will send you the message.

22. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    after a couple of gulps on his drink he stands up and walks over to the fat rodian

(in rodese) your'e not bad, but i've seen better. mind if i give it a go?

23. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Garrick is clearly distracted by the recent interruption.

I said...uh, sorry, I asked what your story was. You know, your name for starters...

He finishes with a wink, trying to put the younger man at ease.

E_S

24. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    jhc36: The Rodian looked suprised for a split second. Then the look of suprise faded to a predatory grin

"You, move" he said to a human with a dwindeling stack of credits. "Always a spot for a friend at my table." he replied in basic

25. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    After waving for a server droid. He intertwines his fingers in front of him. He looks with interest at the still unamed man.

Who are you and why are you so disheveled?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.