main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The missing saviors. The official RPG forum RPG. Group 1.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Diverjkc, Nov 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieHickok-

CharlieHickok- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 18, 2003
    OOC:Sorry, double post.

2. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Well, I meant "reading the signal, but if you wanted to recognise the species vs. the DC and then signal back, that might work... :)

E_S

3. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    He pays little attention to the newly acquired attention he's being payed at the moment.

i'm just sick and tired of waiting around here for some stupid officer to get in touch with me. If he wanted me so badly he should have at least been on time, i could have at least played a few more hands of sabacc about Savior. No matter, he would probably take the officer's orders like a grain of nakta...nobody just commands me to do what something...not unless they want an enemy.

4. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    Well I guess it is all up to the GM I'll just wait for his responce then make the check.

5. Blithe

Blithe Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    Hello,

Are you still allowing people to join in on this? I would like to. But beware, Im a newb, and this will be my 1st RPG. I have limited knowledge of the d20 Rules.(that is what you are using correct?)

Ill understand if u dont want a newb. But I would very much like to join in! I just have a few questions on how Combat is going to be worked out.

Thanks a bunch,
    Jabba DA hutt

6. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    Unfortunately I don't think we are taking new players. It's ultimately up to the GM tho. If you are interested in playing a game like this go to the Anybody interested on playing a PbP game right here? thread and ask if anyone else is planning on starting anoother game I know that there were some other people who wanted to play but couldn't. Maybe you guy's could get another group going.

7. Diverjkc

Diverjkc Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2002
    Sorry for the delay, working 12 hour days is not very fun. And I am still half asleep, so bare with me.

All: "My apollogies gentlemen." A man said as he hurried around the corner. He steped up to the office door and slid his keycard. The door unlocked and slid open, "Please come in." The room is sparsly decorated with various holos of famous battles, an antique clonetrooper helm sits in a glass case along one wall. There is a desk, made from bloodwood, apparently 'borrowed' from some moff's office. Behind the desk, there is an over stuffed, but well used chair, probably from the same moff's office. On the back wall there hangs various blasters, both legal and illegal. There is even a Tenloss disrupter among them (if you can recognise it Knowledge (Exotic weapons)DC 15). There are three chairs around the desk, as well as a nerfhide sofa graceing the last wall. The general sits in the big chair, motioning for you to sit.

8. CharlieHickok-

Sep 18, 2003
    Something in the general's behavior told Karin he shouldn't salute.
    He opened the door, and led the group in to a beutifull office.

Seems this general saw his share of action...

Karin thought as he admired the trophies, and the warm atmosfere of the room.
    There was one thing he missed in this room.
    A window.
    Karin loved starring at the stars.
    A shame such a beutifull room didn't have one.
    When he finished surveying the room, he sat as the general commanded.

9. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    They lanky alien moves over to sit at the designated chair. He regarded the General with mild contempt, but obeyed.

Not a bad looking office, even if does have some blood carver's wood.

zyr

10. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Garrick will offer the last remaining chair to Rayf, and will sit on the nerfhide sofa, leaning forward and paying close attention.

Garrick will try a basic KNOWLEDGE check to see if he recognises any illegal weapon on the walls, including the infamous Tenloss disruptor. He'll know the DL-44, because he carries it, but others he's checking...

I rolled an adjusted total of 11. I know nothing... [face_blush]

E_S

11. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    Taking the seat offered by Garrick, he glances around the room studying the various weapons.

On the basic KNOWLEDGE check I rolled a 16 adding my +2 INTELLIGENCE modifier I get an 18.

Very nice office General. I like the blaster collection, especially the Tenloss disrupter. My father used to have one on the wall in his office....

Trailing off he seemed to stare out into nothing. Snapping from his reverie he smiled

Forgive me General, you called us here for something important?

EDITED to fix colors and spelling.

12. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    All: "No apollogies necessary. I apollogise for being so late. I was called to an emergancy meeting this morning. Well, the Admeral thought it was an emergency. Any way, I sumoned you all here for a very important mission. As you all know, several key figures have gone missing. Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo and Chewbacca, none of them have been seen since Hoth." As he was speaking, the room darkened and a holo of each of the people he mentioned appeared over his desk. "The princess told me that she could almost feel when Luke was nearby. We are hopeing that Luke will have the same abillity." The holo now shows a dark, cloud covered planet. As he speaks these next sentaces, the holo shows the surface, then is attacked by a VERY large snake and the holo goes to static. "This is Dagobah. Luke mentioned it several times after he was wounded by an ice monster, still arn't sure what it was. We hope that Luke may be here, and if he is, that he will be able to lead you to the others." In the glow of the static, the general took on an almost phantasmal look. "Any questions?"

13. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Dagobah, Dagobah, Dagobah... It doesn't ring a bell General, sir. Still, you want us to go there and try and find Commander Skywalker, correct? What exactly was Commander Skywalker doing there, General, if you don't mind my asking?

E_S

14. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    He listened intently as the General spoke

Exactly what's in it for us? From the looks of it, I'd think it's a pretty useless planet...no technology to speak of.

15. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Ender: "You are familliar with the legends of the Jedi Knights? Yes? Well, from what I can gather, Luke has this 'force' thing that the Jedi used. Captian Solo told me that an old man, an Obi-Wan Kenobi, or Ben Kenobi, who was a general in the clone wars, who also happned to be a Jedi Knight, was training Luke with a Lightsabre, the weapon of the Jedi. Captian Solo said that Luke was calling Ben's name and talking about Dagobah. We don't know why he is there, we don't even know for sure that he is there. We just hope that he is there and that you can find him and that he can lead you to the others."

jhc: "The planet it's self holds no value, other than an abundence of reptiles. The key goal is to find Comander Skywalker. If you haven't noticed, the troops take the dissaperence of so many... heros, very badly. They are losing their will to fight. If the Empire is not resisted, then they will dominate the galaxy, and you and me and everyone else in this fleet will be killed and all of our families will be tourtured and killed. That enough motivation for you?"

16. CharlieHickok-

Sep 18, 2003
    A Jedi Knight... Karin thought in awe.
    Perhaps... I should... Maybe I should contact this man. Alot of thought flew through his mind.
    But first, I should find Skywalker.

"When can we start?"

17. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    General Thorween, sir, I would prefer to get started sooner rather than later. Can you spare us a ship of some sort?

E_S

18. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    Glares at the General

I have no family,...Sir! But if this is what has to be done...i guess there's no choice.

19. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Sorry I have been gone for so long. Personal problems leading to lack of modivation.

All: The general looked at each of you in turn, "I have aquired a small freighter for you to use. It has a cargo of Tatoonie Sand Wine, it is your cover. You will be leaving as soon as you pack your things. If there are no other questions, you are free to leave."

20. CharlieHickok-

Sep 18, 2003
    Karin sat for another long moment, thinking things through.
    If this... Kenobi... was able to stay hidden from the empire, perhaps I could too...
    I have to find Skywalker. He will surely help me with this.

Karin jumped to his feet.

I'm ready to go sir!

21. Deak_Alder

Oct 31, 2003
    He sat very quiet. Listening to the conversation between the General and the others.

Everyone is thinking it I might as well say it.

General Torwane sir, with all due respect, why in the Ralltiilian skies would Commander Skywalker, hero of the rebellion go to Dagobah. It dosen't seem logical. He could be anywhere in the galaxy. Sending a 4 man team to find one man in the galaxy just seems a little insignificant. Don't get me wrong General, if you feel this mission is necessary, I will gladly accept it. I am just trying to understand the logic behind it.

EDIT: Spelling

22. jhc36

Mar 19, 2003
    He didn't move, just observed. He finally nodded his head.

Let's not waste any time, let's go.

23. Diverjkc

Dec 9, 2002
    Deak: It is the only lead we have. I don't pretend to understand or even beleave in the Force, but the Admerial seems to think that it is as good as any place to start as any. If he is not there, try any other system in range of Hoth. We do know that the Falcon was having hyperdrive problems. We don't know if they fixed them or not, but if you can't find Skywalker, try somewhere else. Any other questions?

24. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    One, sir. Who's ranking officer on this mission?

E_S

25. CharlieHickok-

Sep 18, 2003
    Karin sat down again.
    If he wasn't this excited he would probably have some questions of his own, but finding Kenobi was now his top priority.

Come on, come on...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.