main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

The Mobile Social Thread - Card Games in the Sabacc Den

Discussion in 'Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Errant_Venture, Sep 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    Yea, I got the link from Comms. I wouldn't mind seeing this thread or one like it circulate again. At the very least it would get people to post some in other forums.

2. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Hello. I am posting here because TwilekJedi adverspammed me the link. How are you today?

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 9 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    I'm fine today. This forum's had more posts this past week than it has in a month..

4. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    I saw this mentioned in that Commsies thread. I was so close to starting it up before, too, I even upped the MS thread but then became distracted.

'Twas a very lazy day for me, DLM. I should have gone and played some soccer, but I didn't, because I thought the field would be too wet.

How about everybody else? Been enjoying any rain lately?

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 9 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    It was raining all morning here. It's stopped for the moment but more is forecast. Right now it is cool and cloudy.
    Wimbledon starts here tomorrow so I doubt we will see much of an improvement over the next 2 weeks!

6. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    I read a short snippet in the newspaper today about "sure things" at Wimbledon. Rain was the first thing listed.

[face_dancing]

7. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Yep - it's been chucking it down here near London for the last few hours. The wind has also switched around and is coming from the north so it has gotten chilly. It seems to monsoon every year around Wimbledon time.

8. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Glad to see this get some much-needed attention! I'd love to see something like this get rolling again. :)

9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    You're welcome to move it into Fan Films if you want - see if it gets any action there..

10. Bacon164

Bacon164 Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 22, 2005
    Hey guys!

11. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    Hi!

Imagine if we secretly had this thread ghost-follow the new one. [face_shhh]

12. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I don't know how 'secretly' we could do it - people would see it! It's a neat idea though..

13. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    Everything posted on the internet is 'secret'! [face_shhh]

14. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    I'm going to go ahead and lock this - new version of the thread [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=27095403]here[/link]!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.