main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Morning Will Come (Au) L/M, A/A and Co ** Completed**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by U_KnOwWhOo, Jun 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U_KnOwWhOo

U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    Hey I'm new here and I've never posted anything before. The story might be good, but then again you might think it's bad. All I ask is for you to give it a try.

This story is Au and it is a crossover. Ever since i saw Episode 2 I've been thinking about a lot of 'What ifs'. This is just one of the plot bunnies that have been swarming through my....sometimes working brain.

It's basically what if Luke, Mara, and the rest of the gang got transported through time in a place familiar, yet...different. There they'll meet up with the loveable characters of Episode 2.

I'm going to post the first bit soon but i would love it if anyone interested would tell me so.

2. Pallas-Athena

Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 4 VIP

Nov 29, 2000
    Hmm, I was conspiring to do something similar, but, since you posted first, you've got the right of way [face_mischief]

3. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Welcome to the boards. I'd be delighted to read this story.

Am [face_love]

4. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Disclaimer: Don't sue, I have no money. Everything that GL says belongs to him does. *I have no idea how to do this thing, you know the drill*

Prolouge

The warm sun shone brightly in the soft blue sky. The day was hot but it didn't seem to faze her at all. A young woman lay in the grass by a pool of crystal clear water that traveled up into beautiful falls. Her eyes were studying the sky as if searching for answers she knew were hidden there. She hummed a light tune but all noise ceased as she leaned up on her elbows gazed intently at the top of the hill.

She pushed her breeze blown tangley red hair and continued to wait. What she was waiting for was not clear, not even to herself but it all seemed to come together when he appeared at the top of the green hill.

The young woman gave a soft smile but then bit her bottom lip as if to hide her happiness. She stood up and started to slowly make her way towards him.

Stopping a few meters away she glanced him over. Her dark green eyes took in evary part of him and unbeknowest to her, he did the same. She looked into his bright blue eyes, so much like the sky she was just admiring, and he gazed into hers with the same intensity.

" Luke," she breathed out hoarsely andhe gave a huge grin in return while taking more steps towards her. Now they only stood an arm apart. Her confused eyes gazed quetioningly into his as his mood changed. Gone was the Jedi calm, now replaced with nervousness.

" Mara, I..." he trailed off but never got to finish as the ground began to shake volently underneath them. He fell through a huge hole that just appeared and Mara tried to reach out to him but wasn't fast enough. " Luke," she cried out, her voice thick with emotion. The ground shook again and Mara fell to her knees. Rain clouds rushed over head and lightning light up the dark sky . She looked into the hole but saw nothing. Nothing! Reaching out with the force she felt his signature slightly.

She jumped to her feet and ran as fast as she could go through the fields. The rain began to fall slightly then but she continued on not even stopping to cross the jagged moutain of rock. She only stopped when she reached a battle arena and saw Luke laying in the center of it.

When she got to his side she dropped to her knees and craddled his head gently. His body was so different from what it had looked like before. It was now bruised and had to log slashes, one across his chest and the other went from his chin to his brow. She swallowed visibly and for the first time in years she felt a stinging in her eyes. She hadn't cried since she was a little girl. She had injured her elbow and made the mistake of crying about it to the emperor. Never again had she cried, until now.

She felt her grief take over and rested her forhead against his. Her tears were silent as they fell and mixed with the rain. She felt so weak. So weak, because she knew she can't do anything and Luke Skywalker, her naiive farmboy, was dying...

Mara awoke with a start and cursed silently at her dream, nightmare, or even vision of the man who she's grown way to attached to, in her opinion, dying. With her luck it was probably the latter and she'd have to go and save his sorry butt once again. But this time she was bringing in reinforcements.

She swung out of bed and went to her Com terminal dialing the number by heart. As she waited for someone to answer she stretched out with the force to see what trouble that stupid Jedi was in now.

Han Solo's face came up drowsily to the screen. " What!" he snapped irritable that someone would dare and call in the middle of the night disturbing his beauty sleep.

Mara snapped out of her searching and gave him a smirk only saying, " I'm sorry to interrupt your family's vacation Solo but it seems that Skywalker's gotten himself into some trouble...again!" He let out as many curses as he could think of and Mara's grin brightened.

" What's wrong?" Leia asked from off screen.

Han finally calmed himself then called out answering Le

5. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    I like AUs... Please more!!! :)

6. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Hey, thanks you guys for responding. I posted the first bit I hope you like it.

Thank you LadyZ, i have more that I could post [face_mischief]...maybe tonight.

Uh...UP!

7. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    Sounds good so far, welcome to the boards! :)

*SB*

8. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Thanks Starblazer :D

UP!

9. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    I have a story coming up that is similar to this. It's called Star Wars Impact. I'll keep a watch on this. Sounds interesting! :)

10. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    I have some more written so I guess I'll post it in a few.

Thanks EmilieDarklighter! I'll be sure to check out your story when it's posted.

:D UP!

11. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    I love these kind of stories!
    Post soon!
    It's really good so far by the way! :)

<3,
    Princess Moose

12. Cypher18

Cypher18 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    This could be interesting. UP.

13. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    now THIS looks INTERESTING.

Luv Hann

14. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I like this story.......please continue......more.........

15. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Interesting... *Aqua is interested, uh oh, not good;)*

16. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Thanks for the reviews you guys I'm glad you like it so far. :D
    Anyway here's the next part, tell me if you like it

on with the story
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke dove out of the way as the sharp point came down. It, the sharpe leg was attachted to a bug looking creature. A very big bug. It followed to were he landed and he rolled under it and kicked. The creature let out an angry cry and raised its weapon for the kill. Luke force leaped away on to the mountain of jagged rocks.

The creature followed with murder in his eyes. Luke gave a grim smile at it. He was running out of ideas. With no lightsabar it was going to be hard to kill. The razor sharp leg came up again but before it had the time to stike it was cut off.

Mara now stood next to Luke, lightsaber ablaze. She looked him up and down studying him to see if he was hurt. The only visible wound he had was a large cut on his left thigh. This confused her as she thought of her vision. He didn't have any of the same injuries.

"Hey Mara! What brings you here to this lovely area?" His voice was dripping with sarcasm. Mara's eyes narrowed at him but she didn't say anything as she turned to the creature and severed another leg. The giant creature let out another howl and fell to the ground. Mara put away her lightsaber and pulled out her blaster silencing it.

She turned again to Luke brows raised. " Where's your lightsaber Skywalker?" He gave a slight blush and looked toward the dead creature then to R2 who was only a few meters away.

" Well me and R2 tried that one thing we did on Jabba's sail brigade, only this time it didn't work. He got to it before i could and ate it." R2 beeped a few times to confirm his sad story. Sad and pathetic Mara thought with a snort. Why he even hid it in the first place was beyond her.

" So why are you here anyway?" He asked beginning to make his way to the creature to retrieve his weapon. " Isn't it obvious? To rescue you of course!...again." He rolled his eyes as his lightsaber flew to his outstretched hand. It was covered in green slime and Mara's lips rose in disgust. " Eww..."

"I thought it was going to be more of a challenge though," she continued on as she explored the dry, dusty area that they were in. It was like her vision. Luke gave her a curios look and she explained, " I had a vision of you dying."

Luke brought a hand to his heart, " Aww...Mara i didn't know you cared." She snorted in reply but didn't get a chance to comment as her danger sense flashed in warning. She was to late, however, and the creature flew at her swiping her along her side to back. She flew backwards and landed against the jagged rocks knocking her unconcious.

Luke Ran to her side flipping on his lightsaber to keep the creature at bay. The creature paced back and forth while Luke took in his surroundings looking for an escape root. Nothing! There was no where to go. He looked down at Mara, she was out cold.

" Well at least things can't really get worse," he said watching the creatue lick it's lips. Flying creatures surrounded them then. " Great!"

" Daddy can I fly?" Jaina asked eagerly from the CoPilots seat. Han smirked down at his 7 year old daughter. " Maybe later," he answered as he flew through the mountain planet. Jaina pouted knowing her daddy would never let her fly his prized ship. " We're on our way to rescue your uncle," Han continued. Jaina sighed, it seemed as though they were always going after Uncle Lukie. And uasually with Mara Jade. Jaina smiled then, she liked Mara. Maybe she would let her fly her ship. Hey you can't dislike a kids optimism. Of course it would probably never happen.

Leia came through the door with Jacen and Anakin trailing behind her bickering over some silly thing. " I can sense Luke around here so be on the look out." Han nodded and right after it was said did they see Luke, surrounded by odd looking creatures.

" What has he gotten himself into this time?"

17. Hann315

Apr 7, 2002
    oh good, the Solos should make this interesting. Especally Jaina and shipps . . .
    ;)

~Luv Hann

18. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Cool... waiting for the next post am I.

19. Hann315

Apr 7, 2002
    yeh, waht AR said . . .

~Luv Hann

20. inez_the_swampgirl

inez_the_swampgirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    cool...I'm a sucker for anything L/M that isn't too angsty. What kind of crossover is this? Kinda sounds like that bug creature is from Starship Troopers.

inez

21. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Thanks to everyone who replied.
    Oh and the Solos will make it interesting :D ...at least I hope [face_mischief]

Inez, I didn't realize the Starship Troopers likeness. I was attempting to make the creature almost like the ones in E2. It's a Luke, Mara, Solos and E2 crossover.

I'll have more up soon but for now....UP!

22. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Well...I got some more written now. Do you guys want more :confused:

I just love that face, it's so me...confused all the time.

UP!

8-}

23. Cypher18

Cypher18 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    Yes we want more. Until then up.

24. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Cool! Post more! :)
    I like it!

25. Hann315