main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Morning Will Come (Au) L/M, A/A and Co ** Completed**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by U_KnOwWhOo, Jun 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Glad to help.

2. inez_the_swampgirl

inez_the_swampgirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    yeah! fire! fire!...explosions...hehe..hehe...hehe

[face_blush] sorry, too much Beavis and Butthead in college. :p

cool post by the way

inez

3. U_KnOwWhOo

U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    ok, so I have the next part ready to go and all I have to do now is type it. The problem with that is Ninja Turtles 2 is on right now and i just gotta Watch it. It used to be one of my all time favorites. So I'll post when it's over :D Turtle power!

Did anyone else notice the likeness between Splinter and Jedi. I mean come on, He even meditates. [face_laugh]

4. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Well, I fell asleep after the movie so I didn't post. Then I went to see my Granny, and I didn't get to post. Now I'm back and I'm going to post once It's typed, unless I get hit with an anvil or thrown off a cliff... [face_blush] ok I'll just shut up now and get to typing. ;)

5. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    Oooo...a semi-cliffhanger...want more.... :)

6. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Oh that last post was so great. Mara muttering about stupid farmboys... Luke ignoring a blaster in his face... lil' Anakin basically saying, we ain't in Kansas no more (I can imagine artoo playing the role of Toto in the scene - ha ha!) Can't wait for more. Get crackin! ;)
    ~Baroness

7. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Yay! Cool! Post more! must have more! :)

8. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002

Thanks for the reviews! Since I didn't get hit with an anvil or fall off a cliff...[though you might with this post*shrugs*] I have the next part all ready to go. :D So uh...here you go...

More story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Did you see that ship? I can't believe it got blowed up!" Leia rolled her eyes and turned away from the twins. At times Jaina seemed to be too obsessed with blasted ships. If she injoyed learning about anything that didn't involve ships at least half as much as she dose about those scraps of metal, she'd be a genious child. Of course they don't really need another "genious" in the family, she thought glancing toward Han who had just joined the childrens debate. She sighed then looked towards the door as Luke, carrying Anakin, and Mara stepped in.

Liea was greatful for the interuption, until she saw thier faces. Something was not right. "What is it?" Luke gave Mara a look then handed Anakin off to her. She started to argue and held the child away from herself. The boy squirmed to get down, so she let him do just that

"Well... me and Mara were talking..." Luke started when Anakin cut in " And me Uncle Lukie" Luke nodded, " And Anakin." Anakin smiled then ran toward his brother and sister.

Luke tried again just as Han came to Leia's side. "You see, the reason Coruscant looks so different is because... well..." "Skywalker!" Mara snapped irratated at his hesitance. She glared blaster bolts at him and he just spit it out "Were in the past."

Leia's eyes widened and Han's jaw nearly hit the floor. Even though it really wasn't a laughing matter thier faces were very amusing and Mara had to let out an eruption of laughter out. She quickly coverd her mouth. Not in the slightest embarassed, but shoked that she was laughing in the first place.

" Look kid. I know it looks different... but how could we be in the past?" Han tried reasoning, it didn't really work. There was really no reasonable explanation for this. It was pretty hard to believe and Han wasn't even attempting to.

" It's the will of the Force..." Luke trailed off slowly as the three adults snorted. Mara narrowered her eyes at Luke, " Look Skywalker! Don't give me that Jedi crap! I admit that we're in the past but this could be some weird dream..." Luke cut her off then in clipped tones. " Jedi. Don't. Dream." Mara's eyes grew hard. " Well I'm not a Jedi!" She snapped. Han chuckled but stopped when Leia slapped his arm. Even though you could tell by the way she was biting her lip she was trying not to do the same.

Luke and Mara continued to argue until they were both hoarse. Luke yelling was something only Mara could make him do, so no one attempted to stop their bickering. Most likely afraid to get in the way, because if you did... " Excuse me?" A soft voice asked from behind. They ignored it and continued. The voice repeated itself once again but louder this time. After one more try irratation was evident in the young womans voice. " Excuse me?!" The young woman sounded exasperated. Everyone finally looked at her. " What?" Mara snapped only shifting her death glare from Luke to her for a second.

The young woman's eyes narrowered at Mara and she met her glare with one of her own. " I just wanted to say thank you for saving my friend." They recognized her as the woman before. She was dressed differently, gone was her flight suit, she was now in a blue and black dress.

Leia, being the diplomat she was, was the first to step forward for introductions. " My name is Leia Solo, This is my husband Han and our three children Jaina, Jacen and Anakin." At the mention of Anakin's name the young woman's eyes brightened and she smiled. Leia continued, " That's my brother Luke..." she trailed off watching Luke shake his head. Confused, she never finished and the young woman nodded " I'm Padme Amidala."

Padme looked to the fiery red head, who stood beside Luke, in askance. Mara rolled her eyes and snorted. " I'm Mara Jade and not related to any of them, thank the Gods."

9. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Amazing post!!!

They arrived at the very best moment...

I LOVE TIME TRAVELING STORIES!! :D :D :D

"I'm Mara Jade and not related to any of them, thank the Gods." LOLOLOLOLOLOL [face_laugh]

WOW, when Luke recognizes Palpy - well written!

Please more!!! And please soon... :)

10. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Thanks LadyZ! I should have some more up either tonight or tomorrow :D but until then....uh...

UP!

11. ismaren

ismaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    i love this story!!! can't wait for the next part.

12. PrincessLaura

PrincessLaura Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 1999
    Like it!! Need more!

13. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    The whole Luke/Mara fighting thing is so funny - and the Solo's getting some free entertainment! lol... Can't wait to see Luke et all do some more chatting with the Jedi Council. But first - Palpatine! duh duh duuuuuuh!

Great post - looking forward to more!
    ~Baroness

14. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    I can't wait to see how they react when they find out who Padme really is.

*SB*

15. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Hey, I don't have time to post right now...But I'll post the next bit tomorrow.

:D :) ;) [face_devil]

UP!

16. LadyZ

Jun 16, 2000
  17. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Yay! Awesome post!!! More!
    Evilness Palpatine! Go ahead and get rid of him now, Mara!

18. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    I just found this story and it's totally awesome!Time traveling stories rick!I love Luke and Mara fighting, it's so cute. You kill Palpy Mara! You kick that old saggy, wrinkled evil butt of his! Keep it up UKW!

Katie

19. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    my reply to Mara Jade's introducing herself, "'I'm Mara Jade and not related to any of these people. thank the gods.'"

"You will be, you will be......." ti he he!

Great Post!

I didn't realize this would be a time traveling story.......but very good job at keeping us in suspense..................

20. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    I should have a post up later tonight. I have to get off right now and take the dog on a walk...grrr... [face_blush]

UP!

:D [face_devil] [face_blush] [face_shocked] :confused: [face_mischief]

LOL! Those faces are just too entertaining. But I guess I'm easily entertained

21. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    uh.....UP?

:_|

22. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    Wonderful post!!! What happened to the next one?

~Luv Hann

23. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    I'm so sorry but i was typing the post and the blasted thing froze :mad: and I had to shut off the silly computer. I don't feel like typing it right now ....again. But I'll do it tomorrow at lunchtime....er lunchtime for me, that is.

*yawn* UP!

24. LadyZ

Jun 16, 2000
    Yeah, please don't let us down... and do not let Luke down: you know it's quite embrassing to stare at Palpy for days... :D :D :D :D

25. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    I can't wait to see what happens next. I love this story. I can't wait until Luke and Leia meet their parents. This is great. Keep up the good work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.