main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Morning Will Come (Au) L/M, A/A and Co ** Completed**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by U_KnOwWhOo, Jun 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
  2. Jadie

Jadie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2005
  3. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
  4. Jedi_Master_Mouf

Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
  5. JEDIFLYSWATTER

JEDIFLYSWATTER Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2004
    Yes Jadie, I agree. Here we go again. Just when everything is about to really take off. Silence! Maybe it was Spring Break, St Patrick's Day, Daylights Savings Time, or maybe the Ides of March. I know alien abduction! Just teasing. Please do not leave us without an ending and I know I miss you! May the Force be with you always.

6. Jadie

Jan 9, 2005
    And UP!

7. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
  8. U_KnOwWhOo

U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    HEY!
    Actually it was all of the above, even the aliemss....ok so I am working on it...I've just not finished it yet. I promise that I'll keep in contact even when I don't have it ready yet so you guys don't worry.. Thanks for keeping it up.

9. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
  10. Jadie

Jan 9, 2005
    Alright, let's UP this fic!!!
    UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP! UP!

11. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    An update on this fic, on my birthday would be great! :D

uP!

12. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Well...when's your birthday? I'll try if it's not today...It's pathetic how long this is taking me but I don't want it to be rushed. Believe it or not I'm gonna try for tonight, tomorrow or Sat. Thanks for the Ups

13. Jedi_Master_Mouf

May 4, 2004
    up! hope you get a post up this weekend. good luck it is hard to write and not feel rushed

14. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    My birthday is on the 25th, Monday :)

And take your time. ;) Don't worry. We'll wait for the chapter!

15. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Oooh Monday....that gives me plenty of time..... :D Thanks guys!

16. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Oh, it's great to here that there will be an update soon. I can't wait! Though I'm going to be gone Mon-Thurs, so I won't be able to read it yet. But at least the knowledge that you have updated will hopefully hold me over...

17. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Hi! I just found out I have an elen page paper due tomorrow...unfortuantely DRL takes precident once again but I have absolutely nothing to due on Wed. so It will most likely be up then. Sorry I couldn't get it up today but I stil want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYA!!!!!!!! *cheers* Woot Woot *throws confetti*

18. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    :D Thank you! :)

And UP! ;)

19. JEDIFLYSWATTER

Dec 10, 2004
    Can not wait for Wednesday! Do not envy you on the eleven page paper. Had a few of those back in the Dark Times with nothing more then a miserable electric typewriter!! Can not leave out the Whiteout. By the way, if you have anymore problems with those aliens let me know. I am sure I could muster up a posse and we would go in lightsabers blazing! May The Force be with you...always.

20. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    JRDIFLYSWATTER....how's that posse coming along? Whenever I think I have the aliems taken care of they sneak up again. I'm trying for tonight but I don't know. At least I'm keeping in touch....right? [face_hesitant] The truth of it is tonight might work, but if I don't I have tomorrow till 9pm open (Can't WAIT for the series finale of JAG..anyone else? I'm super excited) to type it all up. I'm gonna get crackin :D

21. JEDIFLYSWATTER

Dec 10, 2004
    Working on it! So far both my kitty cats (Luke and Callie by name) have signed up. Darn them though, they are demanding to be paid up front in cash. If it makes you feel any better my entire fire station will be there for you!! Sneaky little aliens. You are correct my U_KnOwWho. It is always very nice to have you check in. Would be better to have that post. Do not make me come and get you!!!! Have to go have a call.

22. Ariapaige

Ariapaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2002
    Hey YKW!!!
    i know i've not upped in a while... but i'm back now :D (see also-paige has work to do... and chooses to ignore that fact) but anyway, great couple'a chapters :)

thought you might want to hear from someone who's not waving a lightsaber or holding a blaster to your head. ;)

good luck with DRL

;) paige

23. Jadie

Jan 9, 2005
    MS. AUTHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........
    I'm still here waiting... and my lightsaber is with me!!!!! :)

24. LeiaPadmeSkywalker

LeiaPadmeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2004
    Calm down Jadie.

Post the post soon or I will be very angry

Love the story

25. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Hey Guys!

Paige! Nice to hear from ou and thanks! (Don't worry I like to forget I have work as well...it's just convenient ;) )

Thanks also to the lightsaber gang and welcome PLS! I am leaving for the weekend to visit my best friend in Boston which means I can't post this weekend....however that also means lots of airplane time for working on the rest of it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.