The Morning Will Come (Au) L/M, A/A and Co ** Completed**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by U_KnOwWhOo, Jun 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Knight

star 1
  2. Jadie Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Jadie Jedi Master

star 4
    So... Where's the update? [face_thinking]
  4. U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I really am trying...... [face_worried]
  5. Jessica_Skywalker Jedi Knight

6. U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks for waiting everyone. I really hope you like this. I tried to work in bit of #3 in so I guess that could be "spoiler worthy" for peops who haven't seen it. I thought it turned out pretty interesting. [face_batting] And sadly I only have the epilogue to post after this...AND I only have to edit that a bit before I post so...:D ANyways....hope you like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi-Wan was thrown against the far wall, it seemed to be a habit of his. As he tried to lift himself up off the floor Anakin gave a sympathetic wince and continued to press on with the battle against Dooku. His enemy gave a harsh laugh and knocked him back with force lightning.

The death of his Master only seemed to make the Sith lord stronger stronger. Palpatine?s death could be felt even on Kamino and when it happened all three opponents had fallen to their knees. Now it seemed that Dooku had the advantage over the younger Jedi. With both now weaker he pushed harder and used words to win. The mind is a powerful thing and so Dooku began to tempt Anakin with the Dark side. He began to flaunt all his weakness and the attributes once admired by all Jedi now became something to fear. Without control of these emotions, he is lost.

?You are compassionate!? Dooku spat out bringing his blood red lightsaber up to strike the fallen Jedi?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It was true?the power of the darkness encompassing everything around them as they flew through the air. Anyone that could feel the force would have felt his death but the light that had surrounded their descent, that had surrounded her and Luke, seemed to push it away. Their love seemed to create a strong force field and for that Mara had been greatly relieved. She has spent enough of her life with that evil in her head and she just didn?t need it again. One question however, still remained; what next?

Two arms wrapped around her from behind and she sighed happily as Luke nuzzled her neck. She tried to push her worried thoughts to the back of her mind. Tried to think of anything else but the future but it seemed to be impossible. What is to happen of them now? They had finished the task sent forth to them, changed the future as they had once known it to be. She knew in her heart that they wouldn?t just be sent back to the original timeline that they had come from, and they would not be able to stay in the past. Turning in Luke?s arms she buried her face in his neck and held in the sob she felt.

What now?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

??a weakness.?

Anakin raised his saber to counter the blow, then force jumped around him to begin the defensive once again.

?Too caring,? Dooku smirked and picked up a beam using the force to throw at Obi-Wan?s prone form. Anakin couldn?t stop the beam?s descent completely so it rested on Obi-Wan?s legs. Anakin grit his teeth and pushed harder not willing to let him win. At any cost this chase will end here.

?Do you honestly think you will win?? The older Sith asked in amusement and flashes of his family seemed to bombard him; first Padme, followed by Obi-Wan then Luke and Mara, and finally Han, Leia and the children.

?I have to,? he said and forced pushed him away.

?Ah yes!? He cackled, ?Just as my Master predicted. You WILL fail Anakin?you will lose her and in turn everyone you hold dear.?

?No!? Anakin cried out fearfully and strengthened his resolve?.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Luke pulled away slightly but kept an arm firmly around Mara?s waist from the side and she allowed herself to snuggle a bit closer to Luke?s warmth. Finally she di
  7. JediStarMoonstruck Force Ghost

star 5
    Whoa. :eek: That was incredible. :eek: The past is changed. Anakin didn't give in to the Dark Side. I wonder how the future will turn out. :eek:
  8. Jadie Jedi Master

star 4
    :_| :_| I don't know why but I'm really emotional right now... :_|

Maybe I'm getting soft... [face_thinking] But I don't care! :_| It was beautiful!!!

Bravo! =D=

I wonder, what will they find when they arrive the future? :confused:
  9. U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Knight

star 1
    :cool: Thanks Jedi Moonstruck and Jadie. I'm glad you liked it! I'm going to post the epilogue tonight so....:_| it's pretty much finished.

Oh and I was also wondering if anyone knew why when I tried to edit my first page in order change the date of posting it wouldn't let me? [face_thinking] I assume it's cuz these boards are closed for new stories but is there anyway to change it?
  10. Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Master

star 3
    that was amazing. Can't wait for the epiolouge
  11. U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Knight

star 1
    :eek: O....m.....goodness. Can it be? Is it really over?!? Yes!! This is in fact the epilogue folks! :_|

Anywho I would just llike to thank all of my readers....past, present and....future? Thanks for keeping the story up (you know who you are)
    and thanks for being so supportive. I feel like I should say some more stuff because it has been an extremely long time but I just don't know what all to say
    at the moment....besides thanks for reading my story. I know you guys probably skip right down to it.....:rolleyes: golly. Ok, I hope you like it!

Oh lurrrrrrrrkers! Now is your only chance to comment on the last bit of this story..!!!!! [face_praying]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?Leia get your little butt in bed young lady!? Padme exclaimed exasperated as she chased her two year old daughter.

?But Mama??Leia pouted stamping her feet when she had been caught.

?No Buts.?

?But??

Padme pointed a finger and Leia snapped her mouth closed once more.

Silence.

??but Mama, Daddy?s home!? Leia rushed out quickly before she could be stopped again.

?I didn?t here him come in,? Padme said eyeing her daughter warily. It could be a trick?or she could be telling the truth?or it could be a trick?

?Get in bed,? she began again but stopped when she heard Anakin call out from the living room. The smile on her face couldn?t be hidden, even as she looked at the face on her smug little girl; especially when her husband wrapped his arms around her from behind.

?Hello love,? he whispered huskily and nipped at her ear emitting a laugh. She turned in his arms and planted a passionate kiss on his eager lips ignoring the sounds of disgust her daughter made a few feet away.

?Oh hush you,? Padme said laughing when they broke away and Leia giggled and lifted her arms to her father.

?Up,? she ordered chin held high and he could do nothing but comply giving her a hug.

?Why aren?t you in bed young lady, weren?t you good for Mommy?? He asked trying not to smile when she looked apologetic.

?I wanted to see you Dadda,? She said with ewok eyes and Anakin looked over to Padme with brows high catching her rolling her eyes. It was no secret that Leia had her father wrapped around her pinky finger?and she knew it.

?Where?s your brother?? Anakin asked shifting her to one side and holding out his other arm for Padme to snuggle close as they walked towards the master bedroom.

?In your bed waitin for da stowry,? She said with no hesitation. Anakin lowered her to the ground slowly not paying attention to her protest in the slightest. Then he gave her a play swat and motioned her to keep on going.

?You go on in?your Mommy and I will be right in,? he told her with a smile and she scampered off. Anakin took the opportunity to pull her into another kiss. She pulled away smiling after a few moments.

?I thought you?d be gone almost a week,? she said happy that he hadn?t been.

?I couldn?t stay away.?

She raised her brow and hit him lightly on the chest before giving him a mock frown.

?Yeah, I?m sure!?

?It?s true!?

She obviously didn?t believe him but knew she could get more out of him later. So instead she leaned slightly to look into their bedroom and pointed to Leia jumping on their bed around Luke.

?You spoil her you know,? she chided gently.

?I know.?

?That?s all you have to say for yourself??

He thought about it and then nodded and she released a sigh with a smile grasping his hand and leading him once again towards the bedroom.

?How?s Mrs. Jade?? Anakin demurred with a knowingly smirk and Padme smiled brightly in response.

?Oh, you know. Mood swings, crying at the unusual thing, weird eating habits?just about everything that goes along with being eight months pregnant.?

?Don?t I know it,? Anakin muttered earning a swat from his wife.

?Anyway, Coden seems to be taking it all very
  12. Jessica_Skywalker Jedi Knight

OH GREAT!:eek: [face_peace] I guess we have to wait to see if Han, Mara, Luke, Leia and the Solo kids get together again.:p

[]DDDD(o)DDDD[]#########################
  13. JediStarMoonstruck Force Ghost

star 5
    Awww what a cute family scene. [face_love] Cute Luke and Leia!! [face_love]

Do I hear an implied sequel? :p Or is the morning messing with me? :p

How to Marry a Jedi? :p [face_laugh] Um, I mean, sounds interesting. :D

14. Jadie Jedi Master

star 4
    AAAwwwwwwww!!! That was so perfect! :D :_| :_| :D

Little Lukie and Leia are just incredible! :)

You'll post more, right? [face_mischief]
  15. Ariapaige Jedi Knight

star 2
    YKW!!! this is awesome! i'm so glad i checked today!!! (sorry i've not posted in forever and a day) i, personally, would love to see the stuff you've written to go with it :D I loved the ending, and the everynight story. the Skywalkers are sooo cute! i also liked how Anakin thought Mara's mother had her beat in the icy glare department. :D [face_devil] :D

much love

paige
  16. Rebel-at-Heart Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, you sneaked in and updated! Well that should teach me to check back more often shouldn't it!:D

What wonderful posts! Your writing is improving as you get older. I loved the mush between Luke and Mara.

The family relationships with Padme, Anakin, and the twins were wonderful. Such a happy time.
    I am proud of you for finishing it. Doesn't it feel good to get it finished?

If you are just dying to write more I would love to read it. PM me if you decide to write more please. I don't know how often I will check in here.

17. Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :eek:

I can't believe it... it's over :eek: :(

It was a great story and ending though!!! And I am definitely interested in the stuff after it...two stories you said?? Oooh...

You know what? I started reading this story soon after I came to TFN...so about 2 years...what am I gonna do now? I guess I'll have to find a new story... :eek: :(

God bless,
    Malz
  18. U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Knight

star 1
    *cough* Up! *cough* Any Lurkers? [face_batting][face_praying] *cough* ......thanks everyone for reading!:cool:
  19. LaYa_ Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm sorry it took me so long to reply to this but I've been away from the boards!

I loved the end! Really loved, I think you did a great work! [face_love] =D=

Hope you'll write more ;)
  20. U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Knight

star 1
  21. sithhappens6 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh wow Tha is so good.
    Up
    Up
    Up
    Up
    Up!....
    Um please?[face_praying]
  22. U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Knight

star 1
    LoL. Thanks! There won't be any more updates on this page but I am working on those two stories I said I'd do and they should start "soon" hopefully [face_dancing] [face_whistling]
  23. Star_Angel Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm, why do I find this great stories when they are finished[face_thinking] , anyway, this was an increadible story U_KnOwWhOo, excellent job=D=
  24. U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Everyone or anyone! I plan on starting to post the "inbetweenquel" the end of this week or the last week of May. I'm also reposting this story (trying to edit it too and fix it up a bit in preparation). I hope I haven't lost anyone's interest!

You can find the reposting of this here: http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=23874410&brd=10476&start=23950527

Or here: http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=23874677&brd=10477&start=23950422

I couldn't decide which board it belonged too! [face_blush] Don't be afraid to drop me a line! [face_praying] Let me know if you still like me and all.
  25. U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey all! I posted the first bit of How to Marry a Jedi

Link---------------> http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=23959107&brd=10476&replies=0

Hope you like the start of it [face_praying]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.