main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Morning Will Come (Au) L/M, A/A and Co ** Completed**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by U_KnOwWhOo, Jun 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katy-Beth

Katy-Beth Jedi Master star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    I'm new this story, but I am enjoying it. For your information though, I got the planet name right away. The troll comment IS classic!

2. U_KnOwWhOo

U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    Welcome Katy! Good job at catching the name. YAY!
    Thanks for keeping it up at the top Princess Moose.
    Silly Baroness those mind tricks don't work on me.

I will post?I will post

Here's the next bit
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Can I shoot him? Please let me shoot him!" Mara said following Luke. "For the last time, no!" Luke snapped out at her Mara froze and glared at him "Why not?" she asked obviously confused. She new Luke himself was getting fed up also. She gave a sithly glance in HIS direction, and then looked back at Luke. She would never understand his farmboy ways and only force knows why she listens to him. If it was up to her she would... "Mara!" Luke ceased her thinking with a gasp. He must have read her thoughts and for once Mara didn't care. She gave him a sly smirk.

"I would appreciate it if you wouldn't kill Jar-Jar Mara" Padmè said coming from behind. Mara looked unconvinced and Padmè smiled and continued, "He comes in handy if I need a vacation. I can just leave him and not have to worry... err wait I worry but only because he's so clumsy. There was, however, that one time he created Political chaos-but I came home early and fixed it..." she winced at her own comments. The truth is she didn't know of anything good he's done. Mara was grinning thinking she might get her way when Luke cut in "He's great with kids and they obviously like him."

Mara and Padmè looked over were Jar-Jar was standing with the children. Jaina was talking her head off about ships; obviously a distraction while Jacen was standing on the couch reaching to pull his ears. Little Anakin was trying to help by attaching himself to the Gungan's leg. Mara snorted. " Luke, they're antagonizing him, there's a difference between that and liking someone... err someTHING." Padmè nodded in agreement and Luke had to admit she was right. Of course he wouldn't tell her so.

"Never-the-less Mara, at least he's keeping them occupied." Leia and Han had 'mysteriously' disappeared leaving Luke and Mara in charge of the kids. The comment made Mara think twice about killing him. Luke was right; of course she would never tell him so. But when Han and Leia returned they might not be so lucky. She couldn't believe it when she read that blasted note they left her, to watch over the children?and Luke. Ok, the Luke part she understood a little but since when did she become their babysitter?

The lift doors opened and Leia and Han stepped inside. "I told you the Falcon would be fine, " Leia stated matter-of-factly. Han gave his famous sly grin and encircled her waste from behind. "I know Princess, I just wanted to get away for a while. Plus you have to admit the look on Mara's face when we return will be priceless. Before she kills us for leaving her that note to watch over the children, that is."

Leia laughed and he gave her a kiss. The lift door began to close and they heard someone call out to hold it. Han almost didn't but when Leia elbowed him he stuck his hand out to stop the doors from closing. Of course he was grumbling because he knew Leia would never resume her affections in front of someone.

Two men walked in smiling appreciative. "Thank you," the older of the two said. Leia smiled back and then gave a slight nod. They were obviously Jedi, Han noticed looking at their robes and lightsabers that hung from each of their belts. The oldest had longish hair and a beard. He was also shorter. The younger, taller one had blond hair and blue eyes. There was also a long single braid hung from his right ear, the older one was without one.

They stood in silence, obviously uncomfortable about talking in the others presence. Han shifted from left to right foot and began to whistle something. Leia was about to bring it to a stop when the older Jedi began also. Leia's eyes widened slightly and then she grinned. Han just broke the silence and now the atmosphere between them wasn't so uncomfortable. The whistling stopped a few seconds later and the lift still rose, but everyone

3. inez_the_swampgirl

inez_the_swampgirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    Oh boy, I get the first reply. :D

Here it is....................

LOL [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] :_| "Can I shoot him? Please let me shoot him." I thought she was talking about Palpy.

inez

4. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    COOOOOOOOOLLL!!!!!!! Yay! New Post!!!
    Awesomeness!
    Oooohhh! You must post more soon now because I want to know what will happen next! :)
    I'm stuck to the story now...
    ok, I will stay loyal to the thread, and, *waves hand* You *will* post soon...
    God bless!

<3,
    Princess Moose

5. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Hey - I never knew I had it in me! ;) I ought to try those mind tricks more often!

Again, another truly delightful fan-tabulous post! Jar Jar threats, whistlin' Obi, and all the rest. Great introduction to Anakin and Obi-Wan.

So now that the gang's all together, what's next???? Can't wait to find out!

Thanks for the post
    ~Baroness

6. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Great! I hope you post soon(not that it actually matters for me since I am going away for two weeks, but it would be great if I came back and you had posted more!)

7. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    still trying to keep up with this story - good posts!

I also got the planet name - does Mara realise she said that......or was that intentional?

or is there something I am not getting here?

8. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    I think it might be a little akward when Anakin and Anakin are introduced.But anyways, YAY! Obi! Anakin, you're already getting cocky. Great post uknowwho!

Katie

9. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    LOL I too thought that Mara wanted to shoot the Chancellor and was very disappointed when Luke said no. ;) BTW, I do like Jar Jar.

Can't wait for the introductions now that all whole family is together again. :D

10. ismaren

ismaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    yay! an update! story still rocks. keep up the good work, U_KnOwWhOo

11. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    [face_laugh]

LOLOLOLO!!!

:D So the whole insane family is here!!! :D

All my dreams come true!

12. Katy-Beth

Jun 16, 2002
    Glad to see I'm not the only one to think Mara was talking about her dear departed Palpy with the whole "shoot him" debacle. I then thought Padme had just misunderstood and thought Luke and Mara were talking about Jar Jar. To have them actually talking about Jar Jar though was great. I especially loved how the children were torturing him and how Mara was using that as an excuse to shoot him (I just want to put him out of his misery)! Maybe if he does get shot, then Palpy won't get martial law over the Republic because Jar Jar isn't around to manipulate.

Everybody's shock over meeting Anakin and Obi-Wan though was great. Are the kids going to know to keep their mouths shut? One wrong comment from them, or anybody for that matter, could give the whole thing away about them being from the future. Temporal Prime Directive and all.

Ok, ok, I know that last bit was from Star TREK and not Star WARS. Them being in the past to change the timeline is also probably the will of the force and some such logic.

Keep Writing!

13. Katy-Beth

Jun 16, 2002
    I just re-read the last update and I now have to add another laugh!

"Who are these people anyway"! I love it! Confused Jedi! And a perfect place for the kids to let something slip!

Up!

14. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Hey Inez! I was trying to make it sound like she was talking about Palpy...I'm glad it worked. YAY!

Thanks Princess Moose. There'll be more up later today or tomorrow. I will post... *shakes head out of it* Hey, stop that! [face_smile]

Thanks Baroness! More to come soon, and don't try those mind thing-a-majigers anymore

There definately will be more when you return Pokey

More of that kooky family to come soon LadyZ

Thanks Jedi_Liz. Ok, the thing is Mara just blurted it out without thinking. * you can tell where her mind is* She winced after cuz she realized what she said.

You're right Katie. Maybe I'll just call one of them Bob. [face_laugh] j/k. That would be too weird. Bob Solo. Bob Skywalker * shaking head laughing at my own joke*

Thanks Ismaren

I like Jar Jar too but i don't think Mara would. And I didn't say Mara didn't want to shoot palpy... [face_mischief] She probably wont ask Luke cuz he would say no. The party pooper!

Thanks Katy-Beth and I just have to say that kids WILL be kids... [face_devil]

*wipes head* That was a lot of reviews, Thanks guys.

15. Cybersnoop

Cybersnoop Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    I'm new to the boards, but I love A/U time travel fics where we get all of our favorite characters together. i have to admit, this has got to be the funniest one I've read to date. Keep going, I can't wait to hear what their responses are going to be.

~Carrie

16. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    heehee... I didn't think it'd work... new post maybe today? Yay! *¡¡¡Excitedness!!!*
    But you must post before Friday at 8:30 AM (giving you a deadline... I just realized that... sorry...) :) I'm going to youth camp! Yay!
    Can't wait for more...
    *refreshes computer every 2 seconds...*
    Oh well...
    God bless!

<3- Moose

17. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Welcome Cybersnoop! Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
    well Moose, I might be able to get two posts up before you go... :D definately one though.

I'll have some more up later
    UP!

18. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    The Baroness joins moose camping out in front of her computer all the while anxiously anticipating a rip-roarin' new post!

No pressure or anything.... ;)

~Baroness :D

19. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    I love Mara. She would definitely consider killing Jar Jar. Although I thought for a moment that she wanted to kill Palpatine. That was wonderful. I like how Han and Leia ride up with Obi-Wan and Anakin. That's one of my favorite scense in AOTC. Thanks. It's wonderful.

20. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    That was great! I cant wai til 2morrow!

~Luv Hann

21. War_Child

War_Child Jedi Master star 1

Jun 13, 2002
    Hmm... wouldn't Obi and Ani notice that there are many Force-sensative people around? (Luke, Mara, Leia, and the three Solo kids?)

22. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Thanks Baroness...and Right, no pressure at all huh? :D
    I loved that scene too Zara. I'm glad you liked my version as well.
    Thanks Hann! How 'bout s'more today?
    Well War_child...They probably would, you're right. Who knows maybe they will
    [face_mischief] :D ;) [face_devil] :mad: :cool: [face_laugh] :confused: I love the faces :D
    ok this part might not be as good but *ques Anakin voice* I try Master...uh...ss(plural right?)...masters.
    ok, sleep time for me

Here's some more
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mara smiled as she watched everyone shift uncomfortably in there seats. Obviously when they started this little adventure they hadn't expected to meet their father. Luke cleared his throat twice and Mara's smile brightened when he looked her way. She had to admit seeing theses people in distress was all too entertaining.

They all obviously had no idea what to say to these two men waiting for the response that would have come in normal situations right after the question. Leia glanced in her direction Mara just shrugged not intending to help out at all. Leia glared right back at her then looked towards Han. He of course was of no help either and Mara was curious as to what she was going to say.

" Well, I'm Leia and this is my husband Han Solo," she finally started and to anyone listening it was the perfect answer, that is until she introduced her kids. " That's Jaina, Jacen and? well?Anakin." Mara burst out laughing at her timid attitude. She sounded so unsure and a mother talking about her children isn't usually like that. Obi-Wan and Anakin didn't seem to mind though as they stood and gave a bow to each. Anakin Skywalker's face brightened as he looked at the little boy that shared his name. Obi-Wan groaned, " Oh don't tell me you named him after HIM!" He exclaimed indicating his Padawan.

" What's wrong with that Master?" Anakin asked slightly offended. " I swear Anakin that's the what? 7th kid we've come across that's been named after you and all because you blew up that blasted Battleship when you were nine!"

Mara laughed even harder when she noticed Leia just nodding in agreement with the duo's statements. It seemed the easiest way of getting out of really explaining the name, and it looked like Leia was taking Mara's advice. Whenever you're in doubt just nod and smile. Of course that can back fire, which it has, almost getting Mara engaged?twice. Thank the force for communication droids!

" You blew up a ship?!" Jaina said in an accusing tone and when he nodded she shook her head in disbelief and glanced at her father who just agreed with her to make her stop talking. Anakin looked a little confused by the little girls comment but let it slide because, well? almost everything about these people confused him. He gave them all a look then turned towards his master. They all had very strong force signatures except, that is, for the Han fellow. " You're Jedi?no?" Obi-Wan asked knowing what Anakin was thinking. It was weird though, because they knew a lot of the Jedi but didn't recognize any of them. Only the blond headed man nodded but they took that as a yes and stared at him waiting for his name.

Luke was smiling, that is until everyone's gaze turned towards him. He gave Mara a wide-eyed look real quick and Mara had to cover her mouth to hide to snort that escaped. She had no idea why she was acting like this and she had no idea why she found it all so amusing, but she did. It was not like her at all. Mara knew she really didn't have worry about using her name or running into any relatives from the past because the truth of the matter was even if she did?she wouldn't really notice. Her thoughts were interrupted when Luke finally decided to answer.

" I'm Luke?" he trailed off and Mara smiled brightly waiting for what was to come. But nothing came from him as Han cut him off, " And this is Mara Jade." Mara's laughter ceased then and a frown crossed over her features. She sent a glare in Hans's di

23. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    ....D2!

[face_laugh] So great. Oh boy oh boy did Luke just make himself a giant neon target! Love it. Another fun post. It all just cracks me up - the onslaught of kids being named Anakin (nice save!), Jaina being as wily as her father, and of course, Luke.... and Mara Jade! hee hee hee. Only spells trouble.

Another spiffy post! Thanks!
    So for the record - no more mind tricks, and no more laying on the pressure. Hmmm. Need to think up some more post-inducing tricks..... ;)
    ~Baroness

24. Katy-Beth

Jun 16, 2002
    ARTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Coolness! Can't wait to see the future peoples reaction to seeing their favorite little, not to mention the coolest ever, astromech.

"This is the seventh kid named after you since you blew up the battleship when you were nine" I love it! (ok, so I parphrased the quote a bit, I've never been good at remembering them).

Mara having knowledge of assassins understatement of the day?!?! Try millenium or so.

Is Luke going to be around to here Obi-Wan's line about Anakin being the death of him? I'd love to see his reaction to that! :D

25. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    LOL. I can't wait to see Mara make Luke pay for going along with the marriage thing. Or will he get to her? hehe. The name thing was funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.