main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Morning Will Come (Au) L/M, A/A and Co ** Completed**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by U_KnOwWhOo, Jun 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War_Child

War_Child Jedi Master star 1

Jun 13, 2002
    Oh the hilarity....

Hmmm... does Leia have her lightsaber as well?

I can imagine Obi-Wan get really confused and worried, because that these people seems to be Jedi.... and married... and the whole 'attachment is forbidden' mantra.

Poor Mara... Jaina calling her auntie and she's not even their aunt... yet...

Obi-Wan would probably would wonder why the three Solo children aren't at the Temple(considering their great Force potential) and are with their mother instead.

I could imagine Yoda teaching Jacen and Jaina(that youngling scene comes to mind)

Won't the council like to know that in the future that Jedi pay no heed to the whole darn 'attachment is forbidden' part? Well... considering they didn't even know that in the first place...

2. inez_the_swampgirl

inez_the_swampgirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    Now that was my kinda post! :D loved every bit of it, yes I did.

Baroness: You can always try throwing a temper tantrum like I did over in the 'So a Princess and Assassin Walk into a Bar' thread. :p

inez

3. StarBlazer

StarBlazer Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2001
    This is great! I think Mara will like being 'married' more than she thinks! ;) More please! :D

*SB*

4. U_KnOwWhOo

U_KnOwWhOo Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    Thanks Baroness! I might have more up tonight...no tricks involved :D
    Yes Katy_Beth I think Lukie will be around to hear that. I don't know how yet....But I'll make it happen. I love that line [face_laugh]
    He might get to her Mariah... [face_mischief] But Mara's gonna make him pay a little first
    All your answers will come in time War_Child. And I already have that scene in mind. It was just to cute to leave out. :)
    Thanks inez! *watches out for tantrums* phew. Don't give her any ideas
    Yup SB...I think she will

More up maybe tonight...i gotta make Moose's deadline. ;) [face_laugh]

5. Katie_Kenobi

Katie_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 2002
    LOL. The whole post was funny. ARTOO! I love R2! Who said that though? Great post uknowwho!

Katie

6. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    That was great!! Cant wai 4 the next 1.

~Luv Hann

7. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Yay! U_KnOwWhOo, you're my best friend now! You posted! I can now go to my youth retreat satisfied :) I wonder how Luke and Mara will get each other back... can't wait!
    lol! :) I'm glad *someone* listens to me around here! jk :)
    haha! I just finished packing...
    *sighs* I'm waiting!
    (jk) lol
    Ok, you can *tell* I'm tired...
    Good bye! God bless!
    <3-Moose

8. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    shamelessly upping my own thread till I post more :D

9. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I love this.....and the kids playing along.....this is hilarious!!!!

More, More, More, More, More!

10. Padawan_Willow02

Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2002
    Great story! UP!! please? Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top? ;)

11. Mara_Skywhiner

Mara_Skywhiner Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    that's awesome! i just found this story, and i really love it. lol, Jaina cracks me up! more please!
    ~Mara

12. War_Child

Jun 13, 2002
    Up you go.

13. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    7 kids named after Anakin? [face_laugh] [face_laugh] LOL!!!!!

Oh dear, if it's true that the whole family is there, Obi Wan soon will be in a very deep trouble: Anakin might be the Chosen One but I cannot really think he will be quick enough to find a speeder "with an open cockpit, right speed capabilities" and of course big enough for the whole family and special kid's seats... :D :D

14. War_Child

Jun 13, 2002
    up you go

15. DARTH_VAD

DARTH_VAD Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
    Up! Up! Up!

I'm liking it...but don't push it. Ok I...I Lov...oh!.. you get the picture!(Smiles evilly)

16. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Thanks Katie! And Luke said it.
    Here's the next one Hann
    Well moose, here's the next bit for when you get back. :D
    Thanks Jedi_Liz :)
    I do like cherries Padawan_Willow02 so here's the next part
    Welcome Mara_Skywhiner....love the name by the way
    [face_laugh] lol LadyZ. The kids are in bed though cuz it's way past their bedtime.
    Thanks for keeping it up War_Child :)
    Thanks Darth Vad [face_laugh]
    Here's a long post. Hope you like it
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    After a quick detour Mara found where she would be staying for only the force knew how long. Hitting the button the door opened and she strode in, only to come to a complete stop a second later. The doors closed but Mara didn't move. She continued to stare blankly and opened mouthed. She then came together and let out as many curses as she could think of repeating some. Finally her lips came together in a frown and her eyes narrowed into green slits, bringing her glare back to her previous target.

"O-No, NoOoOo!" She trailed off causing the one syllable word to turn into a six syllable one instead. " I knew I should have killed you when I had the chance," she growled out and began pacing the room. " I at least shouldn't have come after you. I knew it was a bad idea. I mean why did I? Because I'm stupid that's why!" She exclaimed not giving him a chance to answer but answering herself instead. " You would have gotten yourself out of trouble eventually if I didn't come after you?. AND I would still be in our time, with my ship, without you!" She finally finished nodding at her own conclusions. She looked back at him and let out a frustrated sigh.

" You're not staying in here!" Mara said pointing an accusing finger at him. The object of her frustrations finally stood from his seat and took a few steps towards her. He smiled and she took a step away to further the distance between herself and that smile. " It wont be that bad Mara," he said finally and she gave him a doubtful look. He didn't look bothered at all by the glare that made its way back onto her face.

"It wasn't my idea. It was Han's," he defended himself, deflecting some of her anger away. " But he was right; they can't know my last name and with us being married it makes me Luke Jade." Luke finished fast and took a deep breath. "Couldn't you have said you were my brother?" He gave her a look then blushed slightly. " I don't feel very brotherly towards you," he answered shuffling his feet. He then gazed into her eyes " And I know you don't feel very sisterly towards me," Luke answered knowingly. Knowing of what, Mara was not certain but she wasn't sure she wanted to find out. If she thought on it she realized her thoughts were taking her somewhere she didn't want to be?Or did she?

" Good going earlier, you almost blew it right then and there when you called out R2," Mara said changing the subject. " Hey I covered it pretty nicely," he answered and when she snorted he frowned. "Are you kidding?" she asked unbelievingly then mimicked him from before, " R2?-D4! That looks exactly like our droid back home." She laughed and after a few seconds he joined in also. When they finished he smiled at her, " See it won't be that bad being married to me." Mara ignored the comment and began checking out their living quarters. He followed her with his penetrating blue eyes but stayed rooted to his spot. He would smile at her when she would mutter something about how big the fresher was and that he should check it out. When he saw her disappear into the bedroom?the only bedroom he cringed and waited for the response he knew was to come

"Skywalker!" Mara yelled from the other room and stalked back to where he was. He slumped back onto the couch and noticed for the first time just how hard it was. " There's only one bed," Mara stated the obvious and glared at him once again. Luke just nodded with her agreeing and closed his eyes waiting for the rest. Nothing came. He opened one eye to peek at her curious but closed them tightly shut ag

17. Padawan_Willow02

Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2002
    LOL! That was funny! Hope to see more soon!

18. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    Thanks Willow
    Anyway I'm just Upping this in case anyone else wants read it....you know, just in case

:D

UP!

19. Katy-Beth

Katy-Beth Jedi Master star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    Mara's reactions to everything are priceless! Especially when Anakin was defending Palpatine.

I remember during the arena scene thinking they needed Jacen Solo with them since he has such an affinity for animals. I know he's still a little kid in this one, but seeing him save Obi, Anakin, and Padme would still be kinda cool to see. But that's a long ways away.

More please!

20. War_Child

Jun 13, 2002
    Twisted idea.... twisted idea...

Have Han Solo kill Jango Fett in the arena battle... I know it's a long way off... but still...

21. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    oh, luke and Mara and the "take turns" reminds me of this very early episode of that show "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman". In this episode, called, "Honeymoon in Metropolis", Lois and Clark have to pose as newleyweds.......and it just so reminded me of Luke and Mara..........

I've got a great idea for one part - maybe Luke would be able to save Shmi.......by using a healing trance on her......... ;)

I love this story! And, I am very picky about what stories I read......so you're lucky ;)

More!!!!!!! Pwease?

22. U_KnOwWhOo

May 31, 2002
    I'll keep that in mind Katy and I'll have more soon :)

hmm...hey, it could happen War_child :D

I've never seen that show before Jedi_liz and now i wish i had. As for your other comment..... Shhh! don't tell anyone ;)

anyways thanks for reading, more soon

23. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

If it was a Star Trek story, the time-travel police would come and take Mara away... :D

Oh no, the kids will miss the show!!!!

At least we won't :D :D :D

24. inez_the_swampgirl

inez_the_swampgirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2002
    LOL you got the whiny luke just right :D

and the whipped Luke ;) "yes dear, anything you say dear" :p

inez

25. Hann315

Hann315 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    I just went 2 c AOTagain w/ my friend and all through the beginning of the movie i was think how close this 2 what really happened. u do a great job.

~Luv Hann

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.