main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Most Dissapointing Scene in the OT

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Darth_Nabb, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zethlin_Maximus

Zethlin_Maximus Jedi Youngling star 4

May 31, 2003
    Most of the added "effects" in ESB "Special Edition" were terrible! My advice to GL is, either do some proper new scenes that will ad to the original, or simply bring back the original cut!!!

2. Lightsabre

Lightsabre Fan Force Founder star 4 VIP

Nov 12, 1999
    Han not living up to his promise of having Leia kiss Chewie. That really disappointed me.

3. jobie

jobie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2001
    ummm, there is nothing wrong with any of the added scenes to ESB....I loved the additions to cloud city and was glad to see the wampa!! Luke's scream doesn't bother me either.

4. Lurking_Around

Lurking_Around Jedi Knight star 6

May 26, 2002
    MELKOR, Carrie Fisher supposedly had drug problems during the filming of ESB and kept forgetting her lines. You can just barely see Harrison Ford mouthing her lines to her in one scene on the Falcon. Watch him closely while she's saying, "Captain, being held by you isn't quite enough to get me excited."

Arghhh! Gonna go watch ESB again to catch this!

:D

5. BobaFrank

BobaFrank Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 17, 2001
    Luke's scream doesn't bother me either.

[[That's the only scene added that did bother me. It contradicts Luke's action. Luke was willing to die instead of joining DV. When people scream its a natural reaction to fear. Luke wasn't afraid. Adding the scream really derails alot of the emotion in that sequence IMO.]]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.