main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Most Epic Battles?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Imperial Reject, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Imperial Reject

Imperial Reject Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 6, 2012
    I don't know whether to post this here or in the fan activities board but. I'm planning on making a Clone Wars music video after the 5th season rolls out on DVD. It's gonna be set to a rock song and I need some help selecting shots, I need the most epic, awesome, plain badass clips that you guys can think of. I can think of a few but none really stand out I also need some I guess you could call them hero shots where a character just stands there not really doing thing except looking badass I guess, I know exactly what I want to do with the video there's been over 100 episodes of The Clone Wars so there should be some epic action

2. WatTamborWoo

WatTamborWoo Jedi Master star 3

Jan 22, 2011
    Ahsoka decapitating 4 mandalorians.
    Ahsoka attacking Anakin for the first time.
    General Krell jumping ouit of the window and landing with the glass around him.
    Zilo beast
    etc.

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Sidious in The Lawless.

4. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Funny I've been thinking of doing the exact same thing. Also waiting on the S5 DVD dropping in. I actually have everything from itunes but it's some M4V format that's hard to work with, besides I want the cinematic aspect ratio (the itunes HD downloads were all 16:9 which is cropped a bit).

Here's the song I'm thinking of using:

PK EDIT: Swear word in video.

My inspiration is based off this video which was made in 2003 by a guy in response to the ramp up for the Iraq war (he'd already made several like it and posted them on his website (no youtube in them days) and a bunch of servicemen liked them and sent him photos and video for this one):

That's actually a cleaned up version, heh... the original verion of that vid (the war one) is also on youtube with the cussing left in, but at a lower video quality.

5. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    The entire Battle of Umbara had some generally epic imagery.

6. 16hungm

16hungm Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2014
    Battle of Scipio even MORE epic...

7. Lord_Anzeroth

Lord_Anzeroth Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2013
    Definitely Sidious fighting Maul and Savage.
    Also, the battle between Bane, Anakin and Ahsoka in the cannons room with zero gravity =P~
    Darth Maul fighting with Pre Vizla for mandalore's leadership.

That is all I can think of now...more will soon come :D

Darth Dnej and Circular Logic like this.
  8. Mr. Atom Bomb

Mr. Atom Bomb Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    As stupid as the entire Mauldalore plot was, I have to admit Maul fighting Vizla was pretty neat.

Krell vs. the clones in the tower when he finally lets loose. Let's rave.

9. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Maul vs Vizla was awesome

CoolyFett likes this.
  10. 16hungm

16hungm Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2014
    Thorn take all was tragic

11. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    Anakin and Obi-Wan vs. Dooku in "The Lost One" was brief but very epic at times.

12. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Vizla vs Maul was kinda one sides but a cool, fast, well choreographed duel that put a lot at stake.
    Ahsoka vs. Barriss in the Fugitive arc was another fast, high powered duel. Boy season 5 had quite a few good ones.
    Hondo vs Ahsoka in the Younglings arc. The pirate actually held is own.
    Krell vs the 501st ft the 212th. Just epic.

CoolyFett likes this.
  13. ColemanKcajFTW

ColemanKcajFTW Jedi Master star 1

Jan 14, 2014
    Personally, some of my favourite moments in the battle sequences were the landings, particularly Teth, Geonosis and Umbara. The tension thats created by the music and visuals as our heroes get ready for the firefight below, as well as seeing their fellow gunships get shot down, is just awesome.

Anzeroth2112 likes this.
  14. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    It's all about the space battles, mon.

KenobiSkywalker likes this.
  15. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    We got a thread for Space Battles. http://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-clone-wars-episodes-with-space-battles.50011080/

I think we had an old lightsaber duels thread but I'm going in circles trying to find it. I really hate the search function on this board and google just isn't helping me right now.

Man we didn't get much of a space battle on Plan of Dissent but the moment Fives breaks the clouds and exclaims "Whoa!" and the camera shifts to his point of view just filled with ships and on fire with laser blaster is still one of the most epic shots of the series.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  16. Dathomir-Witch

Dathomir-Witch Jedi Master star 2

Jan 2, 2013
    In "Massacre" there is this long shot of Grievous departing Serenno and all the ships rising up. Simple, but awesome. With the right music it would definitely look good among all the other fighting scenes.

Cevan likes this.
  17. Lando Griffin

Lando Griffin Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2014
    I remember the first time i saw the last stand on ryloth it was awesome

CoolyFett and Pax Sithus like this.
  18. Pax Sithus

Pax Sithus Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 6, 2014
    Came here to post this.

CoolyFett likes this.
  19. Darth Doop