main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The most outlandish theory about the Vong (Possable spoilers inside)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sith_Spit, Dec 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Riven

Lord_Riven Jedi Master star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    I agree, there should be absolutely no time travel in the EU, alternate realities maybe with Otherspace and Waru but no time travel like Doctor Who and no annoying beam me up Scottie's for Star trek

2. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    No lamer than a theory I posted last year that claimed the Vong were distant cousins of the ysalamiri. However, there is the language thing brought up by Threepio in VP.

3. killfire

killfire Jedi Master star 4

Jan 6, 2001
    Maybe the clue to the Vong is dimensions? The Jedi have four dimensions, as far as I know (the usual three plus time). Maybe the Vong have one dimension more or less, and therefore can't be felt in the force. Maybe they don't exist in time, that's why they could travel for a longtime through hyperspace, and Anakin somehow maanged to filter this out when he was beginning to feel them in the force.

4. Entil`Zha

Entil`Zha Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 1999
    Well.. they entered by the Tingel arm, said that they had traveled between the voids of the galaxies, we have the decay of the worlship to prove that point so I think your theory is... not that good, but nice try :D It beats what I can come up with though!

5. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Nine Nine, I belive there related to the Sharu, or they were the ones who scared them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.