main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC "The most politically correct thread ever!" Game

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Stalker, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stalker

Darth_Stalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2002
    You know we've never had a game thread like a lot of other chapters do so I figured it was time to have one. But not just some mindless letter or word game, not even quotes. Oh no, we at the GS are capable of using full sentences that we make up entirely on our own. We are truly mastrs of the English language (although spelling sometimes proves difficult for us). What our problem (some more than others) is, is when we say too much and use polically incorrect words such as "pot" or "beer" and we are scolded for not being politically correct or family oriented. So from this post forward, please do not use the "pot", instead say "kettle". Do not refer to female dogs or cats by the term that many do as it would also be offensive. Say "fatherless child" instead of "illegitimate bastard" and so forth. Some are even offended by words like "heck" so don't say that, find another logical synonym for "hell" like "hades". Also, don't use "*****" as that is also against the TOS, I even blushed when I types those asterisks it was so offensive :eek: Oh, and no innuendoes i.e. no talking about spanking, stripping, bending over, etc.

But this will be a good place to vent. If your having a bad day you can just say smurf it! I need to raise hades with someone before I kick someone's donkey so I'll do it here.

2. Isildur_42

Isildur_42 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2002
    Ingrown-hair on an elephants rear. This series of electronic 0s and 1s will be quite below the average room temperature.

I also believe that using Politically correct statements can not only be non-difficult for some people (but not all people, mind you), but enjoyable to some people (but once again not all people.)

Sincerely,
    Jonathon M. Riley

3. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    wait a minute, I have to be PC in this thread? that's going to be difficult. :p

4. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    That's like the kettle calling the kettle African-American.

5. MuttandSolo

MuttandSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    ... Or the kettle calling the food containment device African-American. ;)

6. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    ...Or the food containment device calling the food containment device non caucasion.

7. Isildur_42

Sep 7, 2002
    I ultimately have aggreed with Darth_Stalker on the opinion that the marijuana plant should not refer to the cast-iron heating unit as African in origin.

8. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    I was at Arundel Mills this weekend, and while eating dinner, I noticed this blon... err hair-pigment-challenged female walking by wearing a t-shirt that said "Brunettes do it better!"

9. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2004
    You may have just seen the ultimate blonde joke (I'm really not good at this game, am I?).

10. JediShaLee

JediShaLee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Row, row, row your craft gently down the solution.
    merrily, merrily, merrily,merrily, life is but an illusion.
    now masticate on that one!

11. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    What the [loveless physical contact] are you guys saying? I'll need to explain this a bit further at the next meeting if I can attend.

12. Isildur_42

Sep 7, 2002
    I think that I understand what he (and/or she) is attempting to communicate.

This rotation of the large mass of cosmic elements revolving around a small (in comparison to others of it's kind) roughly spherical ball of quite heated hydrogen and helium gases which will hereafter be refered to as Earth was in my own personal opinion, not as pleasurable as I would wished it would be, first my parental birthing unit was late getting prepared for this rotation of "Earth", and thus transpired into my own tardiness to my employment facility.

13. MuttandSolo

Feb 1, 2002
    /\ So your parents slept in this morning and didn't wake you up in time to get to work?

Wait, you still live with your parents? :eek:

14. kenobi420

kenobi420 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2002
    I thought that most of the people in the G.S. do still live with their parents... :-B :-B :-B

;) ;) :D lol

15. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    just the cool ones like me and Valerie. ;)

16. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    I haven't lived with my parents since high school and that was long ago in a town far, far away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.