main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"The Most Powerful Jedi Ever" - The Official Anakin Skywalker Fanclub

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Qui-Dawn, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakinandpadmedoomed

anakinandpadmedoomed Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2007
    I know i'm posting twice in a roll..but I want to keep this alive!

2. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    I'll help too.

UP

3. anakinandpadmedoomed

Jun 27, 2007
    We need a good topic to jumpstart this..any ideas anyone?? :D

4. BattousaiCV

BattousaiCV Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2007
    Hmm, what hasn't been covered? [face_thinking]

5. anakinandpadmedoomed

Jun 27, 2007
    That is a good point! there are a lot of threads that could deal with anakin/vader.

6. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    *purring heartily glad and quite well-satisfied, adoringly and gratefully eyeing and rapturously stroking this ever-so-pretty little well-rafted and nicely detailed and for sure also wonderfully evocative and in every heartening and encouraging and gladdening way of course also naturally and strongly Anakin-reminiscent replica japor snippet pendant* Mmmmmmm, ohhhhhh yes, for sure and certain then it is still something I'm ever so fond of to this day, like one of those especially cherished, near-and-dear rare and deceptively small and seemingly subtle yet even unto itself immeasurably meaningful and sweetly, tenderly poignant wee treasures after all.... *promptly engages in a flurry of fierce warm snuggly huggles for Lover, forevermore and always indebted for the beautiful and precious and rare and altogether purrfectly sweet and sublimely and satisfyingly, so purely and powerfully and quite hearteningly and comfortingly Anakin-evocative wee thing after all*
    And mmmmmm, yep, it surely is one of those particular must-have "gets" and actually, okay, pretty well an essential thing far as I'm concerned - at least I suppose for we who are possessed of a certain, ahem, irrepressible and thoroughly nquenchable and burning-ever-brighter-and-hotter-still, rapturous and positively overeager and even rather lusty-wench insatiably passionate and worshipfully adoring....ahem, especial *fondness* for Anakin then, if you will.... ;) Although, in my experience anyway, this does actually go for - well, maybe also for fair anything and everything which is, I'd hazard it to say, to at least *some* extent reminiscent of him, be it perchance even in the....rather larger things, if you will....mmmmmm-*mmmmmmmm*, yes, such very long, and smooth, and capable, and, a-*hem*, hard things in particular, and of course by that I'm naturally thinking at such great length and thoroughness, natch, of, well....Anakin's - lightsaber, then, plainly put....
    Why, now, whatsoever did you imagine I was thinking of? ;) *bats eyes slyly* ....ohhhh, well, I'm sure I might not be able to say - *giggles knowingly* - but I can, however, probably at least *think* it pretty loudly, if you know just what I mean.... :D Because, oh - maybe it did become something else in his life which couldn't help but be so vividly and plainly reminiscent of him, and thus evoke the one who had dreamed it, come up with it and cared enough to devote his time, attention and unflagging, unwavering, staunch, stubborn and loyal energies to it - and his own great and brave and formidable warrior heart after all, and his fierce, unshaken and unquaking, devoted and loyal and fearlessly, forthrightly brave Heroic soul besides....
    So much of his own boldly-stated and plainly, vividly and unashamedly, right-out-there worn and physically demonstrated, clearly and fearlessly and unapologetically expressed sense of the sheerly individual, too....his own innate and easy and bold and handsome sense of flair and style and distinctive, standing-apart, I'm-really-not-at-all-like-anyone-else, I'm-very-much-my-*own*-man, my-own-self-in-heart-and-mind, soul-and-personality, so-I'm-darn-well-going-to-*look*-it-and-make-sure-no-one-ever-doubts-me-again flourish besides.... All of that, then, precisely - thus into the careful and thoughtful dreaming-up and the deliberate and careful and exquisitely attentive-to-every-detail perfected making and honing of it anyway....something else which, well, basically would irresistibly remind you of him, as likely as not, and tend to evoke him - well, in *one* way or another at least....
    And for sure also everything he'd put into it, too, all of himself that he'd given in the effort and the endeavour, and just how much the finished product actually did reflect and seem to hearken back to, and really speak so much for....the heart, the soul and the self....of the one who came up with it in the first place....especially when you *would* look at it like that, too, I'm sure - and then also probably couldn't ever take your adoring and eager and insatiable eyes *off* it, nat

7. Ani_Lover

Ani_Lover Jedi Master star 4

Dec 15, 2005
    You are so welcome Dawn. You are my friend and I love you. [:D]

*raises hand* I am most definitely an Anakin wench. [face_batting]

[face_hypnotized] =P~ *heads for the fanfic*

Nicely put! Padme was one lucky lady. First to have that sweet boy as a friend, and later, that luscious man as um....more than a friend. =P~

8. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    Hey Dawn, if you're writing a fanfic, let me know. Post a link here or something and maybe we can all be on the PM list and comment :D

9. TragicLove

TragicLove Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2005
    I'd love to read a fanfic of yours, Dawn.

As far as a new topic goes.... How about Anakin's rumored padawan in the upcoming Clone Wars series? Her name's Asoka, and she's a Togruta Jedi (the same species as Shaak Ti). You can see her standing between Obi-Wan and Anakin in the CIV poster, and in the co-pilot's seat at the end of the CW:3D trailer. There isn't much to say, because we don't really know anything about her yet. But she's been described by Randy Stradley (Senior Editor of Dark Horse comics) as being a "spitfire". I think giving Anakin a padawan is a really cool idea, one that doesn't mess with continuity. It wasn't uncommon for padawans to be re-assigned to another Master over the course of the Clone Wars, because their own sometimes died in battle. Perhaps that's the reason she and Anakin are put together? After all, Anakin was Ki-Adi-Mundi's padawan for a short while. I'm looking forward to seeing how Anakin handles a younger student similar to himself, as opposed to a more dogmatic and traditional padawan like Obi-Wan was. You could also see it as a glimpse of what Anakin would have been like with a certain other "spitfire" we all know and love.;) What do you guys think?

[image=http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/789/789743/clonewars_1179502036.jpg]

10. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Anakin with a padawan??!!!

NFW! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

If she's a "spitfire," either they're going to be at each other's throats or plotting together :eek:.

--MissPadme

11. anakinandpadmedoomed

Jun 27, 2007
    I have to see this one to believe it.:)

12. Qui-Dawn

Jul 8, 2000
    *purring loudly and vociferously and emphatically, and even with a certain degree of aroused and lustful passions besides* Mmmmmmm, well, I must say that even in general, then, and very much to this day in fact, I *am* still quite rapturously and ardently, adoringly fond....of naturally *all* the various rugged and dashing and vividly, almost carelessly attention-getting scars he bears to a greater or lesser extent, all the ways large or small in which I guess he's been marked or physically scored or has in general just borne the brunt of one or another close call or near miss or lucky shot or low-down dirty and rotten, sneaky and underhanded and treacherous, generally rotten and contemptible and *rather* dishonourable nasty little close strike or passing shot or whatever else, then....because, well, *obviously* for the most part he comes through it all pretty well unscathed, is the thing....
    If maybe not exactly *entirely* so, then at least unscathed and whole and hale, plenty well and standing tall and proud, indomitable and willful, brazen and fearless and committed *enough*, in any case.... For after all, relatively speaking even as bad and bothersome and even shockingly and brutally or downright traumatizingly painful or just generally disconcering and rather a *lot* to to take and and endure and ultimately emerge from as, well, it obviously *was* anyway, when he earned the scars large and small, overt and plain and unmistakeable and maybe somewhat starkly shocking or even rather more subtle and understated to same extent, almost like they're an - *accent* of sorts, or even a certain added spice, if you will, and....well, now, even as much as he's obviously been scored here and there and what he's been through and grappled with, and bravely and fiercely and recklessly, willfully and defiantly squared off against has clearly left its mark on him, albeit only in places....
    *Still*, though, considering the very nature of what he did and got himself into, and then *out* of, admittedly, time and time again.... Even taking into account the whole grimly dire and sorely treacherous and life-and-literal-limb-risking dangerous and closely death-skirting business of fighting and warring and being a a Hero and a true, valiant, fierce and noble, full and fiery warrior like that....duly and fairly considering, then, the risks he unfailingly courted and the myriad dangers he seemingly embraced, or at least had no fear of in any case, or even the very real chance of death and ruin and being blown to smithereens, sliced to ribbons, or goodness only knows whatever else....it surely does seem, then, that all told - maybe he actually was quite fortunate and for *sure* also marvelously gifted and dazzlingly and breathtakingly talented, deft and well-and-sharply-honed, quick-thinking and swift-reacting enough to come through it all....
    To face such danger and risk and obvious threat, and even be physically touched by it one way or another....and yet, all told, also maybe not as badly or grimly, grievously or painfully as as he likely *could* have been otherwise, you know, like for instance if he actually somehow hadn't been....good enough, skilled enough, fast or gifted or strong enough, let's say. :) I mean, honestly, even just looking at the few scars vivid and striking, bold and rugged and Heroic besides, taking then the ways in which he'd earned them or at least how they'd been inflicted *on* him....just however traumatic or nasty, underhanded tricksy and low-down rotten and *rather* unsportsmanlike and callously, reprehensively ugly and just altogether dishonourable and cowardly a passing lucky shot it might've been, to be sure, or even for that matter what probably amounted to nothing more than a glancing in-close sideswipe, for example....
    Still, though, maybe it did have that potential to be rather a heckuva lot worse for him than it actually was, and thus maybe he could've ended up being rather more sorely and severely and permanently marked for it and borne the painful, direct and long-lingering unforgettable and unmistaka

13. TragicLove

TragicLove Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2005
    Great news guys! Sideshow Collectibles is making a Premium Format ROTS Anakin figure. PF figures are 1:4 scale, and usually around $250 and up. They only have a preview at the website now. Although I would have prefered Light side Anakin, I'm happy with any high-quality Anakin collectible. People on other sites have speculated that the exclusive version may come with an interchangable head; but as I said that's purely speculation at this point. I've been waiting for Gentle Giant to make an Anakin statue (or at least a bust), but if the face sculpt is good then this will do nicely. I only hope that I'm able to order this when it goes on sale; I'm guessing this will sell out very quickly. Time to start saving up!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=4128&source=122007news

14. anakinandpadmedoomed

Jun 27, 2007
    It looks good quality. I want to see the face.:(

15. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    Generally, the Premium Format figures are the best ones Sideshow produces. The problem is, they're about 200 bucks. We'll have to see how badly I want it once they show they whole prototype.

--MissPadme

16. Qui-Dawn

Jul 8, 2000
    Dear, oh dear, yes....what Anakin's poor long-suffering, badly used and terribly abused and frightfully broken own *mother* actually did suffer there - mmmmmm, aye, at the cruel and heartless and downright monstrous hands of the Tusken Raiders after all, how viciously and methodically, deliberately and willfully and for *sure* with malice aforethought they so brutalized her and it seems like with even a fair degree of savagery too, because this seems only very much their way to begin with....to hurt, to take cruel and vicious advantage, to prey on the innocent and generally go well out of their way to cause misery and unease, fright and terror wherever and however they roam, for that matter, and proving themselves quite the scourge of the place too....beasts and brute monsters, animals more than anything else, because they proved themselves exactly that.
    By action, deed and obvious intention in general they did it, too - terrorizing innocents for *years* on end, kidnapping and torturing and goodness only knows what else, taking nasty little unprovoked potshots at those who *really* didn't deserve it, too, and who were also just trying to do their *own* thing anyway....and of *course* in causing such pain and inflicting such hell and horror and bleak, black and awful, frightful waking-nightmare loss, grief, sorrow and tragedy on the truly innocent and undeserving and, what's more, by extension also on those who *love* them and need them so, and....ohhhh now, honestly, all's I do know here surely is that....it's only beasts and monsters and beyond inhumane and callous, cold and cruel and vicious, heartless and ugly *things*, really....who would do the likes of *this*, hurt and torture, beat and break, cause pain and grief and loss and misery and sorrow....just exactly like this, then.
    For, after all, maybe it does only seem obviously as much as they're capable of anyway, the fact that they'd sink so low and stoop to such cruelty and be so ugly and brutal and in general cause such ghastly and horrific, long-lasting excruciating and slowly-killing-by-degrees *torture* outright....because that's e-*zactly* what it was to begin with, nothing less than outright and heinous torture, bit by bit and inch by inch and one fragile broken bone and shattered rib and one drop of innocent blood split, after another....gashing, burning, beating and breaking a poor, fragile innocent woman like this and his *mom* above all others really, they were doing it to her alone and inflicting such hell on her personally and wreaking such horrors on *her* and of course without anything even remotely resembling the merest hint o' pity or conscience or even the tiniest smidge of remorse or feeling anyway....
    Since, oh, apparently even that would be rather too much to ever expect from those bloodthirsty beasts, those *animals*, if after all this, *this*, is what they'd end up gladly resorting to and the depths of depravity and cruelty to which they'd sink anyway - seems like it only came naturally enough to the likes of *them*, though - obviously then they weren't even remotely acquainted with mercy or care or compassion to begin with, they wouldn't even know if if ever they *saw* it I should think, because, oh, *honestly* now....just *look* at what they did, the horror and hell they wrought, the pain and prolonged and near-unimaginable suffering they inflicted on *her* most of all, on an *innocent* - because, ohhhh, what's more, she also very much *was* precisely that anyway and she'd obviously never done a *thing* in her life to ever even remotely somehow "deserve" or "have coming" (!!!) or at all incite the likes of what they did to her, how they hurt her, badly used and terribly abused and broke her....
    Absolutely no way did she *ever* provoke them in the slightest to hurt her, brutalize and beat her and so callously and contemptuously and unforgiveably rip her away from everyone who'd ever loved her, everyone whom she'd so loved and devoted herself to and held near and dear and cherished so greatly and needed so desperately anyway....she was an inn

17. AnakinsLuv

AnakinsLuv Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 2, 2004
    The pics for the prototype of the Anakin Premium Format Edition are up at Sideshow here. When lighted from all angles I have problems with his face - he's too red around the eyes and haggard-looking. I know he's all "Darth-Anakin", but still. Now when they light him with the single spotlight in the dark, I love his face! It's wierd, but really, who has the display capabilities to make him look like that all the time? Not I, so I'm not sure I will be spending 300 smackers on this one. Still tempting though...

-AnakinsLuv

18. Ani_Lover

Ani_Lover Jedi Master star 4

Dec 15, 2005
    You're right....
    I just checked your link and I gotta say: Not enought of the sexy. [face_not_talking]
    Gimme the sexy!!

I mean, hello? Ani/Vader was HOT!!! =P~

19. anakinandpadmedoomed

Jun 27, 2007
    Yeah, I want more sexy too. Anakin/Vader was hot!=P~

20. MissPadme

Jul 9, 1998
    Unfortunately, (straight) men design these things for fanboys to buy.

--MissPadme

21. ROTSFan

Jul 25, 2006
    I know! It's like they're doing their best to make him ugly-a feat not easily accomplished with Hayden's pretty features.:p

22. PMT99

PMT99 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 23, 2000
    I don't believe that the Jedi Council would allow Anakin to have his own padawan because he still behaves like a padawan himself. He wasn't mentally ready to become a Jedi Master so it should be fitting that he shouldn't be ready to have an apprentice either.

23. Qui-Dawn

Jul 8, 2000
    *appropriately deeply contemplative expression, steeples her fingers together and strokes her chin in a mimed thoughtful manner* Mmmmmmmm, oh, well, certainly it does seem to me too that....what with the sad and unfortunate and rather disheartening, I daresay even terribly unfair fact and the vexing, thoroughly aggravating and futilely frustrating plain truth that, yes, as it all turned out, the war - so unrelentingly and mercilessly hard, harsh and pitilessly cruel after all, ugly and bloody and filled with goodness only knows how much chaos and suffering and death too, and from one far-flung end of the galaxy to another and back again come to think of it - well, it actually *was* incessantly and constantly raging so long and hard like that, obviously for months and months and even years on end and there must've seemed like there was no end to it at all, and that too I'm guessing couldn't have been sitting at all well with Anakin either....
    And I can only presume that he very much *didn't* after all, that maybe he actually wasn't so much fond of it, that he'd no other choice and there was really nothing else for it, and so he simply had to be fighting and warring, risking his very long and slender and supple-soft and smooth and well-toned handsome and fine-arced neck (and mmmmmm, yes, incidentally too you know what they say about a man who's possessed of such a magnificent long and smooth and muscle-corded and gently sun-kissed and slender-curving and undeniably strong and proud and rather defiant fine sculpture and shape of a neck like that, and to be sure like *his* specifically, after all....I mean, honestly, if even that much is....so long, and smooth, and firm....ohhhh, you know what I mean, I'm sure.... ;) ) and even his own lean, lithe and graceful-moving, smoothly and tensely toned, muscle-rounded long and fitly rangy, athletically deft and *mightily* well-sculpted, wonderfully-shaped fine limbs too, for all that....
    He, then, was the one who had to be right out there in the very hellacious midst and even the downright horrific and bloody, chaotic and brutal, even senselessly maddening thick of it like that, is the thing, he was the one who naturally had to be right there on the front lines and battling it out in the muck and mire of a thousand different battlefields all the way across the far-flung vast and lonely reaches of the Outer Rim and back again, for instance.... He was the one so fearlessly and nobly, bravely and stalwartly courting danger and chancing risk and threat time and time again obviously, like be it right there on the ground and fighting so fiercely and forcefully and formidably there from behind the hurricane-whirling lightning arc of his own blade to be sure, and thus making it pretty well hands-on direct and immediate and fairly personal too for all that....
    Or well, heck, even if he was of course right there at the helm of his own stylish and distinctive little powerhouse and dynamo of a ship after all, and artfully fighting and flying, dodging, and weaving with the best of 'em too, in the wild and frenzied, insanely chaotic blur of one mad dogfighting space battle or another, when it's obviously *very* much deadly and dire dangerous, and there's a very real chance of getting blasted clear out of the sky.... (not that he likely ever gave that much thought, as though he didn't care at all to dwell on it or to even entertain the notion for that matter, because really, now - as though that could *ever* happen to the likes of him anyway, being the Chosen One and the galaxy's greatest, most gifted and talented pilot by *far*....honestly, as though being blown out of the sky or blasted to tiny pieces could ever happen to *him* anyway, he was clearly far too good for *that* ;) :D )
    Aaaahhhh but still, then, maybe the whole thing of it quite simply is that even though he was obviously the one obviously and unquestionably always fighting so bravely and valiantly, fiercely and loyally, and battling so boldly and daringly and in general proving himself quite the true and blooded and compassionate

24. Qui-Dawn

Jul 8, 2000
    Mmmmmmm, well, I guess I was just wondering at least a wee intrigued and curiosity-provoked little bit, then....about how maybe it actually *does* just seem at least a wee bit of a shame after all, like at least the merest smidgen unfortunate or, at the very least, like one of those ahhhh yes, if *only*-type things, too, you know ;) - the fact, then, that as things did indeed evidently end up going, given how it all worked out....the nature of timing, perhaps....that, oh, even lamentably enough, Padme for her part....never even did have the chance to see him, then, her loving lion and fair wild stallion of a warrior husband, and hers alone too for all that....maybe *especially*, then - when he was maybe rather more literally and attention-gettingly, eye-catchingly and *quite* aesthetically appealingly, tribally and boldly, starkly and plainly, vividly tattoo-having than would otherwise be usual for him. *Ahem*. ;)
    And well, heck, not only I presume did she never even *have* the chance, which just doesn't seem at all fair either, truth be told....but maybe what's more, though, she never even realized what she ended up missing out on to begin with, that maybe she never even had much occasion to....never the chance to know what she was missing out on there, perhaps - especially if she wasn't at all anywhere even remotely near at the time, which unfortunately and alack-and-alas she really *wasn't* anyway.... *wistful, deeply yearning look* .... And of course that's nobody's fault at *all* to be sure, that's just how it all worked out and what circumstances apparently dictated, like it or not....she couldn't have known, I fear, what with being stuck back waiting and devotedly and forevermore always hoping and praying and perchance impatiently just biding her time back on Coruscant, so long and so far from him....
    Even whilst he was just the same away from her, too, stuck basically way the heck out and gone in the middle of nowhere, and in the very midst of the literal wilds of the Outer Rim, too, for all that.... So I guess maybe there's just no way she ever could've known or suspected or even so fondly and adoringly, wistfully and yearningly dreamed of something like *this* after all, you know, of even the very *idea*, rare and treasured and tantalizing and uniquely especial after all, of her own husband, her love, her own personal Chosen One, *her* dear sweet soulmate Ani, all tribally and primally, almost wild-creature-seeming adorned, decked out in *quite* handsomely and ruggedly and rough-and-tumble raw and real fashion like that, all gloriously stripped down so vulnerable and sensitive-like and yet at the same time also with a definite air of the strong and the forceful, the resilient, the quietly, enduringly and unspokenly, dominatingly physically powerful too....
    Something probably helped, by the way, or at least accented, in every twisting and artfully curving curlicue and sharp geometric and Maori-like point and angle by the tribally significant and spiritually obviously very meaningful tattoo there blazed upon his very skin too, I don't doubt, because after all maybe when the design itself just seems one meant to evoke or broadcast a certain strength or resilience or ancient primal-ness and natural-creature sense if you will, well, who knows but what that too can only help....at least to some extent, anyway. :) And, well, honestly, maybe it *does* just seem at least something of a shame or a bit of a regrettable or wistful, rueful, ahhhh yes if *only* sort o' thing, anyway, that Padme then was the one who never was able to see her own husband kitted out so splendidly and befittingly like this, that maybe she ne'er even *knew*, then, just how verrrrrry mightily fine and fabulous he could be - if indeed he was all done up in such unorthodox or unusual fashion....
    Mmmmmmmm, yes, exposed and tender and sweetly sensitive skin and fearlessly bared flesh and great broad and powerful and resilient and enduring chest proud and confident and literally stripped and laid bare to the world, to be sure, and, oh, just *all* t

25. Qui-Dawn

Jul 8, 2000
    Mmmmmmm, oh, yes....so steeled hard of boldly drawn out and well rounded, sharp-angled and finely-sculpted confidently jutting jaw, so resolute of keen and ready, sharply perceptive and immediately, alertly attentive eye, so deft and steady and flawlessly skilled, quicksilver-light and fluidly, easily steering and so skillfully and exactingly maneuvering of bold and fearless hand, so quick of instinct ready and sure, so fleet of reaction impulsive and pure - with even but the merest and most deliciously tantalizing fine sheen of exerted, satisfyingly stimulated sweat there dappling his high, proud smooth brow, with even but the slightest excitement-quickened and roundly spent deep heaving of his broad and powerful and brashly-thrust chest too....it's Anakin for me, then....landing the Invisible Hand after all.... And relatively speaking, too, I'd have to say that it was done pretty well flawlessly and in pretty much textbook-perfect fashion too for all that....

Or, at least, certainly as much as could ever be hoped for or expected under the circumstances.... ;) Just what he was full well able to pull off there, not even just piloting and steering as best as ever he could for all that but especially as best as could actually be done under the circumstances too - especially as that thing was basically shaking and shuddering and violently juddering and bucking this way and that and presumably even pretty much just fighting him and his keen and ready and expectant eye and his steady hands clenched taut and resolute over the helm too,, as though maybe it must've seemed more than anything like what actually was left of the ship at the time.... Which, of course, from one moment to the next was probably less and rather less still, as it was basically just shredding itself to tiny pieces and peeling apart by slow and fairly unnerving and disconcerting degrees too, and no doubt fighting him and his relentless control and take-charge attitude every step of the way....

And yet still it just seems like he did handle himself and it on the whole, with such precision, unerring skill and steady-handed, unflappable instinct, and under the circumstances maybe a certain modicum of grace too, from what I can tell. :) And certainly, then, with what he actually was able to so impressively and downright fearlessly, quite simply beautifully able to pull off there, a feat of flying unlike anything else ever seen before and one which surely would've put him in the proverbial history books and then some - if, to be sure, he also wasn't already there, anyway.... And, incidentally, between one thing, another and the proverbial third - one feat of remarkable, brazen, refreshingly audacious daring, and another of such brash and tirelessly brave, fearlessly devoted Heroism on the whole, well.... I can only naturally presume then that surely he'd have already found himself a well-earned and full well justly-deserved place there in the history books after all, then....

Surely he'd already long-since done it, right, so maybe then anything else, anything more....would only further add to it then, I'd expect....kind of like cementing or solidifying the legend after a fashion then, if you will. ;) *impish gleeful look* And certainly all the more so for just what a formidable and vastly impressive feat, praise-earning, kudos-deserving sort of accomplishment it actually was - the unheralded, unprecedented thing he managed to make happen there....and also as the *only* one who ever could have pulled it off that successfully besides. The only one, then, with the fearless and unflinching attitude enough, the utter and total, this-will-work-because-it-has-to, because-I-know-just-what-I-am-doing, I'm-good-at-what-I-do-so-it-*will*-work, simple-as-that certainty and self-assurance and a beautiful, unspoken trust-me-I-can-do-this, I'm-the-only-one-who-can, I-was-*born*-to-do-it sort of confidence enough, for it....

And mmmmm, yep, evidently then when it comes to matters of not just successfully and ably steering, surely piloting but also in enough of one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.