main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph The Movie and TV Character MINI Draft

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthIntegral, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    It might. I couldn't be bothered to read what I listed as the primary tiebreaker, so I assumed I made it head-to-head, not overall win/loss in matches.

Edit: You are correct. H2H doesn't matter. It's wins/losses in individual matches and then Cleveland Trivia.

2. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Wait, so even if I finish 4-1 and have beaten Eagle, I may still not play for the finals? :p

3. DarkEagle

DarkEagle Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 10, 2009
    If your mov over punk is 5 more than I beat star war by (plus some Cleveland trivia), you'd make it in ;)

4. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I mean, technically, a star war could get thrashed so badly that both dp and DE could go to the finals instead ...

5. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
  6. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Darth Punk -- would you be up for some collusion?

>.>
    <.<
    >.>

(there are two matches I'm desperate to get...)

7. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    6/6/2017:

dont say i didnt warn you

DarthIntegral likes this.
  8. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    I'm trying to get good matches, not free agents. So thanks for nothing! :p

9. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    Hm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

How many times can we trump?

10. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    No limit. You could theoretically do 5 two-character trumps. You could also theoretically do a single 10-character trump and list it on all numbers.

Anyone else going to submit numbers for this round?

11. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Yes, I will today -- I've been doing crisis calls for the last two days.

12. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
  13. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    The Venue:

The Set of the Price is Right, in front of the Plinko Board

[​IMG]

And the matches start with ...

9, 3, 2

Arbitration-Based Reality (a star war) vs. Don't Let Your Memes be Dreams (DarkEagle)

Judge Judy (Judge Judy) vs. Jesse Custer (Preacher)
    Hancock (Hancock) vs. Deathstroke (Arrow) (Prepared)
    Agent K (Men in Black) (Prepared) vs. Jason Bourne (Bourne Series) (Prepared)

Mr. Rogers' New Neighbors (Mikaboshi) vs. The Upright Combination (Jabba-wocky)

Matt Murdock (MCU) TRUMPED with Elektra (MCU) vs. Cigarette Smoking Man (X-Files) (Double Prepared)
    John Wick (John Wick) vs. Sonny (I, Robot)
    The Undertaker (WWE Smackdown) vs. King Mongkut of Siam (The King and I)

Bartlet For America (dp4m) vs. Elijah Wood's Most Wanted (Darth Punk)

Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy 1 + 2) (Prepared) vs. Hellboy (Hellboy)
    Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) vs. Selene (Underworld)
    Star-Lord (Guardians of the Galaxy 1 + 2) vs. Lagertha (Vikings) TRUMPED with Mr Wednesday (American Gods)

14. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Yodaminch

In the event that I am sidelined by this storm over the weekend and into early next week, would you mind stepping in with your exceptional resourcefulness and straightforwardness to judge in my stead?

Treat any correspondence from dp4m regarding this matter as suspicious. He will, no doubt, use this opportunity in an attempt to influence you. Stand strong.

I thank you.

jkdp brohug

15. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001

The only false part of your post! (stay safe)

Juliet316 and heels1785 like this.
  16. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    Judge Judy isn't taking some preacher half angel demon's ****.

heels1785 likes this.
  17. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
  18. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Bartlet For America ( @dp4m) vs. Elijah Wood's Most Wanted ( @Darth Punk)

Rocket Raccoon (Guardians of the Galaxy 1 + 2) (Prepared) vs. Hellboy (Hellboy)

Rocket should have this one wrapped up via prep and his abilities in any case, but three words: Exploding. Plinko. Chips.

Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) vs. Selene (Underworld)

A marquee matchup! The Vampire Slayer vs. a Vampire! I've shown Buffy's feats before, but the Master was older than Selene is, and the Uber-Vamps were much more powerful -- as well as dealing with even more supernatural entities beyond just vampires and werewolves (witches, gods, other demons, etc.). Her internal Slayer-memory goes back as far as the First Slayer, who also dealt with the original demons who sired vampires.

Star-Lord (Guardians of the Galaxy 1 + 2) vs. Lagertha (Vikings) TRUMPED with Mr Wednesday (American Gods)

This seems like a group of people who'd just sit around drinking and have lots of sex.

Lagertha stands no chance against improved weaponry from futuristic outer space, so the only question is... does Wednesday? He can't manipulate weather, they're indoors. It's unclear what other magic he does have, other than small things like parlor tricks (Mad Sweeney's coin trick, turning the radio, etc.)...

And Star-Lord's just got done killing his dad-god, so he's old hat at this. One thing is that, given it's Odin, the stun setting's not likely to work s it's likely electrical -- so he may have to punch the old man out. And that's fine, look at him... he's old!

19. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    How is a raccoon going to win in a fight dp4m?

20. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    By the way, those who still cannot submit properly formatted numbers may have had their characters swapped in certain situations.

heels1785 likes this.
  21. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001

... are you suggesting that the demon from hell is honorable and therefore deserves victory?

22. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    No. Sometimes bad guys win. Especially when your only power is knocking over trash cans.

23. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001

He's having a baby out of wedlock! How can you condone this?!?

24. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    also a heavy smoker

25. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001

Probably not licensed for that firearm, either...

heels1785 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.