main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO The Movie I Watched Last Night

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Kaety, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Kanaloa

Kanaloa Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2005
    I just got through watching Black Adder IV. I must purchase those DVDs, it's a great show.

2. Kaety

Kaety Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2005
    I'm halfway through season 2 of BSG. Still a great show!

3. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    I just finished season 2 last night. WOW! I loved it!

4. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    I rented Nacho Libre on my way home from the SCFF meeting. That was a strange but strangely humorous movie. I think I really liked it but Esqueletor was just really creepy in those clothes. I did read somewhere that the movie was loosely based on a real guy who has been wrestling for his orphanage for many years. Anybody know if that is true?

5. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    I loved Nacho Libre. :D

I watched "The Man who Cried" last night around midnight as I was doing some work that I had to catch up on. It had a lot of opera in it...but also Johnny Depp. [face_love]

It was kinda interesting, and I might have liked it more if I hadn't been switching between watching it and the laptop, with a very noisy fish tank about a foot away from me so that I couldn't hear the dialogue very well...

There were a lot of dramatic pauses in it. With meaningfull glances. :p

6. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    I got Lemony Snicket's Series of Unfortunate Events from the previously viewed list of netflix for $5, but I haven't had time to watch it yet. I liked it in the theaters, it was dark and twisted.

:D

7. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    I liked that movie.

I watched the new Superman but I fell asleep. I have to be pretty tired to fall asleep in a movie but I just couldn't do it.

I also watched Clerks 2 and I really liked it. I loved the Transformers/God stuff. Very funny.

I might break out a Christmas video tonight.

8. Kaety

Jan 30, 2005
    I forgot to say that we went to see "Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny" over Thanksgiving. I really liked it but I tend to like really stupid movies with Jack Black in them because I had a friend just like him but female. She even looks like a female version of him. She was my college roommate so you can imagine how well I studied with a hilarious roommate always getting me into crazy adventures.

There was a very poignant moment in the movie though where Satan is telling them how is in all of us. It was all touching and sentimental and very funny.

9. Darth_Nast_T

Darth_Nast_T Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    That a funny... I liked the gig simulator too. I should build one.:D

10. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    For someone who scores a 90% on the Evil Test, that's kind of comforting to know.

11. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Saw 'Night at the Museum' on Saturday. It was very, very good, a must see.