So CO The Movie I Watched Last Night

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Kaety, Oct 16, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    I liked the Skeleton Key. It creeped me out in a few places...

Watched Aen Flux last night. I liked it but D_N_T thought it was a little depressing. I guess I have to agree. I never liked C. Theron in anything but I liked her in this movie...hhhmmm...
  2. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    When I saw Charlize Theron in Monster I almost died...so doesnt look like her. So icky. ewwwwwww
  3. buffy_wine Jedi Master

star 4
    Skeleton Key creeped me out more than I thought it did.

Don't watch Bablyon 5: Legend of The Rangers. It is a cheap rip off from the show.
    The theme song isn't right, weapons are dumb, and the acting is lame.
    They got only one good actor on it, and that's because he is from the original Bablyon 5 show.
  4. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    We watched The Rundown last night. It was actually way better than I expected since it starred The Rock and Sean William Scott...
  5. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I love the rundown...mainly for Christopher Walken.

;)

We watched Walk the Line finally...I did enjoy it and it didn't bother me too much that they were singing. However, the pointy chin on the one who played June got to me after a while...

6. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah. Reese Witherspoon is kinda weird.

I actually enjoyed "Walk the Line" too. I thought it'd be boring, but even though I was dead tired I stayed awake for the whooooole 2 hours and 20 minutes. I didn't know he hung out with Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis and that Jennings guy and Bob Dylan and everyone else. But I guess the music world was a lot smaller back then.
  7. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    so i didn't watch a movie persay, but i started watching season 2 of the pretender with james denton...hmmmmmm james denton. :)

i want to go see MI3 tonite...hmmmmm
  8. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    =P~ I really want the DVD's of the Pretender.

9. nnaydolem Force Ghost

star 6
    I know some tall bald headed guy that has them, but then again, what DOESN'T he have.

actually the library is a good place. ;)
  10. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ewwww...Pretender Guy? I must judge you, now. :p

I like my men kinda pretty...and kinda dainty...hhhmm. I think I might have issues...please help me. ;)
  11. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    DAINTY???

ROFL

I like the guy who played the pretender, not the James Denton guy....

;)
  12. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, who is this Pretender? I would probably know the answer if I actually watched TV right?

I've been watching Season 4 Buffy alternating with Season 1 Angel to get that cross over effect that all you TV watching people got the first time.
  13. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I thought it was a great tv show, where a genius is trying to find his family and can 'pretend' to be anything. And his genius is that he can learn to be anything.

I think my birthday present to myself might be the DVD's, since Josh refuses to buy them for me. :D
  14. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    So we just watched Herbie-Fully Loaded with the kiddos. They loved it and I have to say that I enjoyed it too.

But now as I have been sitting here reading through a few threads my new microwave (the old one decided to spontaneously combust last week...literally) has been beeping randomly. Even D_N_T checked it out earlier and told me there was nothing set on it to be beeping but it has been doing it since before I was fixing dinner. (yeah, Kaety did the cookin tonight-tostadas!:D ) Anyway, I have no idea why it is beeping at random intervals but after that movie I thought that I should bestow a name upon it and just go with the beeping thing...after all, I didn't screw up dinner, which required the microwave. Maybe it will improve my culinary skills, you know, maybe I won't blacken the queso or explode the marshmallows anymore.

So I hereby dub it... Harvey. No wait, that's an invisible rabbit. Hmmmm...Hal is my external hard drive so that is out. Henry/Harry is my cat and Max too. (Actually Kaety is my third cat, just don't tell her I stole her name[face_shhh] ) Hmmm...I think I need some help here. Any ideas?

Edit:it just beeped again as I posted the message.
  15. Darth_Nast_T Jedi Master

star 2
    ummm.... how about Damien?

(cooking appliance of the Beast?)
  16. Darth_Nast_T Jedi Master

star 2
    better make that Damien the cell phone...
  17. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    OMG!!! The microwave was falseley accused!!! I almost performed an exorcism on the innocent piece of technology!!!

When, lo and behold, it was *6*-*6*6 (actual numbers other than six omitted for security purposes)-the cell phone of the beast!

I guess I had a missed call and my phone was near the microwave...[face_blush]...it's a new phone.

Kinda makes me feel like:

"66...umm...what was that other number again?" - the number of the blond beast.
  18. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    We had that happen one night when we had people over. someone kept hearing a beep, and it turned out that I had a message.

:D
  19. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    We watched Casanova this weekend. It was ok, the costumes were interesting.

We also watched Nausicaa with the girls. Thom said he saw it when he was in High School but it was a completely different story with the same animation. Funny how Disney would do that...[sarcasm]
  20. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    A few days ago Rachel put some movie in the DVD player about some nanny.

I looked at it for about 5 minutes and decided my time was best spent playing WoW.
  21. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Team America? That puppet movie.

I liked it about as much as "Scary Movie" and "South Park: The Movie" -- they all sucked. I let sleep take me away from the pain of watching it.

I really love South Park episodes, but...just not the movie.
  22. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    Team America-World Police.

Yeah, it was definitely done by the South Park guys. One time we saw a movie starring the blond South Park guy where he was a Mormon pr0n star- now that movie was funny!

We have some friends who have started selling some program thing called Team National. It's really just an overpriced Amway type of pyramid scam. But every time I hear them say Team National I crack up because it reminds me of the stupid movie and these people are Uber-Christians which makes it even more funny. Team National-Rip Us Off Please.
  23. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Team America...scary. Really, that movie frightened me. At a deep level. Ewww.

And that nanny movie is good, Josh. :p

I watched the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I really liked it! Although I have been accused of going soft, lately. ;)

Also watched Aeon Flux on dvd. I remember liking it more in the theatre. What gives?
  24. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    I didn't watch a movie last night. Just thought you should know. [face_plain]
  25. RubberDuckTape Southern CO Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I watched Serenity again...Maybe I'll watch it with the commentary tonight. ;)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby