main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA The Movie Show = Negative AOTC review = ME UPSET

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Rove_Maul, May 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rove_Maul

Rove_Maul Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    Hey guys. I was just watching The Movie Show on SBS and to my amazement they gave Attack Of The Clones 2.5 stars. I'm no longer excited, some one help me please...

I NEED A SHOULDER TO CRY ON!!!! :(

A couple of minutes ago I posted this on the wrong message board!!! NOW I REALLY NEED A SHOULDER TO CRY ON!!!! :( :( :(

2. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    ALL LIES!!!

AOTC KICKS ASS!!

VERY COOL MOVIE ESPECIALLY THE ENDING!!

I LIKE!!! :) :) :) :)

3. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    It absolutely rocked!!!

4. Rove_Maul

Rove_Maul Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    COOL!! I'M EXCITED AGAIN!!! :) :)

So... Does the "yoda fight scene" look good? Every one says it looks good, and I've seen a few pics from it, but I still have my doubts. Can anyone provide me with some more excitement? he, he, he

5. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    It look very, very cool. The moves suit his character well. He sort of puts on a tough image, but it looks very good. Its all CGI of course as well.... Id like to see the puppet version of him do those moves. :D

EDIT: His CGI character does look good. You can tell how good when they do extreme close up of his face. ILM did good again.

6. Rove_Maul

Rove_Maul Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    SWEEETTT!!!! F#$KING SWEET!!!

7. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I wouldn't listen to critics these days. Episode 2 ROCKED. Far better than Episode 1.

8. wedge3210

wedge3210 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 7, 1999
    The Movie Show are only good when they're reviewing the more dramatic movies. I like them both a lot, but they aren't really good with these types of things. I don't think their review will detract my opinion of them as being Australia's best reviewers.

That, and AOTC isn't a good stand alone movie. It's really one for the fans.

9. astrofox2

astrofox2 Jedi Youngling

May 7, 2002
    I can see why the movie show would criticise some aspects, but you will not be dissapointed ;-)

Watching it with EP1 in mind is fun, I found myself saying "Yes!" out loud more than a few times just because it's been handled sooo much better. :)

Have fun!

10. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    The thing I really liked about Yoda's fight was that it didn't look the slightest bit comical as I feared it might. He genuinely looked like a butt kicking jedi master in my opinion.

11. Rove_Maul

Rove_Maul Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    I've just seen AOTC and I thought it was awsome!!! :)

In reply to myself: The yoda fight is also awsome. I laughed out loud at how cool it was (Sounds strange don't it?). Me and my friends really enjoyed the slapsticky scenes with C-3P0 as well, I think the over the top ridiculous comments made by him were most appropriate. :) :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.