main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Movie thread!

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Miana Kenobi, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I'm going to see Harry Potter on Wednesday, then I'm waiting for Fanboys to be released on DVD at the end of the month so that I can finally watch it.

2. KithuraVess

KithuraVess Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2008
    I'm late to the party, pilot. :p Anyway, I really loved the new Star Trek too. Apart from being hilarious and awesome, it contained the best redshirt death ever! [face_dancing]

And I watched Fireproof last weekend.

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Yesterday I saw Harry Potter finally. The movie was done well, but it lefts a feeling of a gap filler. When the movie ended, everyone sit there and was like 'hu? that's it?'. You heard the crowed in the cinema whispering in a completely different way than it's usual when a movie ended...

4. nobeazer

nobeazer Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2007
    I just finished rewatching the Star Wars saga. The prequels aren't as bad as I remember. But the last movie I saw in theatres was District 9. I've see it twice and both times it was amazing.

5. juliant

juliant Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2010
    hurt locker and Avatar both movies have got nine nomination for Oscar award. we have seen awesome 3d animation in avatar but I want to recommend hurt locker as first time a lady directed a movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.