main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Mullet(Man) Return-ith

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    Check out my website(besides the new update) check out the Mullet-Man 2 Preview! Yes! The Mullet is back, and this time he's going up against the black costume(aka Venom).

Copy and paste this link to see the new teaser poster.

http://www.angelfire.com/darkside/wolverine/comic3/page1.html

2. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    That's awesome Jon... Now you just need a way to get Star Wars Geek into it!!!

3. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Ok, there is a Star Wars Geek Refference in order to tie it into the first comic.

So far the project is slightly behind schedual. I am done with 4 pages so far.

4. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    OK! It's officially finished and Up on my site:
    www.angelfire.com/darkside/wolverine

Read it! lol, it's not as good as the others, butstill wrth reading for poops and giggles. Post what yo think. :)

Also check out the new digital miip update on the pic page, and the other updates.:)

And on a side note, I will in fact be back to visit Cleveland for a few days in either June or July(depending on if I get this part in Starship Tropers 2) and want to dsome fo the filming for ROT if you still want to have me on it in a few scenes, who should I contact about it and lets have a meeting when I get there?

5. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Oh man...that was a crazy, funny comic. For someone who's so busy with movies, you got too much time on your hands lol. Oh and I don't know if you're gonna get a part in RoP...considering you spelled it ROT!! Anyways the guy to talk to about the movie is Anrev_The_Jedi, he's our director dude!

6. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
  7. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    "Absol-friggin-lootly"!!!!!11
    On one condition. I want your autograph on one of those publisicity photos your agent sends out!! hehehe.:D

I actually want to do this with all the cast. I think it would be fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.