main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Music Box (Luke & Leia search for their parent's pasts)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by crystal417, Apr 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Wow, this is amazing so far! :D

I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

2. Mara_Skywhiner

Mara_Skywhiner Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 27, 2002
    I only review for writing! ;)
    keep up the good work! luverly story ya got here... post or i'll take the review away!!!
    ~Mara

3. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    hey guys, sorry its taking so long but i'm super busy with this new job of mine (im there now)

i'll post again soon!

~Crystal~

4. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Leia continued to explore long after both Luke and Han had given up. She knew their answers were here. They were here somewhere. Leia headed into the old garage.

?I killed them. I killed them all! They?re like animals!?

Leia shuddered. Her answers were right here in that building. She could feel it. Han slowly entered in behind her, ?What do you hear or see that I don?t??

Leia wavered on her feet, ?I don?t know.? She whispered before collapsing.

?Leia!? Han rushed to help her but she seemed to already be up on her own in the half second that it took him to get to her.

Leia sat on the floor and stared up at the man she loved, ?My grandmother was murdered by Tuskens and in revenge Anakin killed them all. Even the women and the children.? Han simply stared at her. Leia continued, despite his confusion, ?Those were his first steps to the darkside, Han, his first steps.? Leia pulled herself out of his embrace and slowly walked towards the steps. She pointed down, ?My mother sat right here, RIGHT HERE, and listened to his tale of woe.?

Luke watched carefully from the entrance of the garage, Leia was so intoned to the past that he was afraid to come forward or say anything in hopes that maybe she might be able to tell them SOMETHING.

Leia dug through her pocket for the picture of their mother?s family again. ?There?s something here.? She whispered. Leia carefully examined each face in the picture. There was something different about their mother?s. Something that reflected sadness, not loneliness, but it was almost as if their mother was hiding something, like she had a secret. ?Not life threatening, but life altering.? Leia muttered. She looked up, ?Luke, could have Threepio and Artoo do some research on Naboo, see if there is a connection between that planet and our parents.?

Luke nodded, ?Yes, I?ll see to it right away.?

Leia smiled at her twin, ?Thank you.? Leia turned away and looked at the picture once more before putting it away. ?Mother and Grandmother are trying to tell me something, something important, something we HAVE to know.?

Chapter Six

Han propped his feet up on the table in front of him, ?Thank heavens she is finally asleep.?

Luke rubbed the sleep out of his own eyes. They were sitting on the Millennium Falcon, Threepio and Artoo had been researching Naboo extensively for hours but so far hadn?t come up with something important to their search. ?I am amazed at Leia?s Force skills in this search.? Luke admitted, ?She seems to have such a connection to the place where I grew up, a connection I don?t posses, she almost seems to have a deep connection to our mother and grandmother.?

Han had known Luke long enough to sense the jealously creeping out of the young man?s voice, ?Yeah but remember you have a deep connection to Anakin and Obi-Wan that Lie doesn?t have and now Leia seems to have a deep connection to your mother and grandmother. Perhaps Force connections are a male to male, female to female, sort of thing.?

Luke sat back to consider the idea, ?Maybe.?

Threepio and Artoo came bustlingly in at that very moment. ?Did you find anything?? Han asked.

A very excited Threepio handed Han a print out. ?This is a hidden and top secret print out of Queen Amidala of Naboo.?

?So?? Luke asked, not quite sure what an old Queen and his mother had in common.

Han studied the picture at the top for a moment before grabbing the picture of Leia?s family out of Luke?s hand. ?I think they are the same woman. Its hard to tell because there must be at least ten years difference between both pictures and the Queen is wearing a cake load of makeup.?

Luke stood up and moved over to study the picture behind Han?s shoulder. ?I think they are the same as well.?

Han quickly reads over the information below Queen Amidala?s picture, ?Well all it says here is that she was Queen of Naboo for tens years and then finally became a Senator for the Republic. She was a leader during the Clone Wars and often accompanied Bail Organa on peace missions.?

5. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    a review?

anybody?

6. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    looks really interesting......

7. LovelyLea

LovelyLea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 17, 2001
    This looks really good! i don't know how it was missed last month! Plese continue! :)

8. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    I just found this and all I can say is wow.
    More soon?

9. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Thanks for the reviews guys. I recently got back from Philly but I'll make another post soon!

Thank you!

~Crystal~

10. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    Just found this one. Ok I'm hooked, can't wait for more!!

11. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Leia bent down and picked up a mud filed pendant. It was marked with an odd crest.

?What?s that?? Han asked, unsure if he wanted to know, considering the last answer he had just gotten on a question he had asked.

Leia wiped the mud from the pendant. ?The Naboo Royal Crest.? Leia wiped the tears from her face, in the process smearing her face with mud. ?Luke we HAVE to find Pooja, our cousin, she is in great danger.?

?But where would she be, how do we find her?? Came Luke?s answer.

Han shook his head and was afraid to admit that even though it was pure luck, no it was the Force that had brought them this far, it was going to have to lead them the rest of the way. ?Why don?t? we return to the Falcon and see if we can find anything else.?

Leia reached over and picked up another skull, possibly her aunt?s. ?Tatooine. She?s on Tatooine.?

?What??

?Pooja is on Tatooine.? Leia mumbled, ?Obi-Wan brought her there to survive, to hide.?

Han sighed as much as he loved his wife and even his brother-in-law, he felt like he was on a ghost chase. ?Well lets get going shall we?? Han was tired and hadn?t slept for days, since this search began. He just hoped it was over quickly. He missed his wife.

Leia flew off the ramp of the Flacon as soon as it landed and through the dusty streets of Mos Espa on the desert planet of Tatooine. The group followed, though slower, and Luke wondered aloud if this strong connection Leia had with the Force may leave some lasting effects on her mind and body.

Han shrugged, ?I just want my wife back.?

?She?s so deeply connected to the Force, I think that Leia?s not even really Leia at this point, the Force or perhaps something else is acting through her. Using her physical abilities to save our cousin.?

Han again shrugged, ?I just hope when this is over that Leia becomes herself.?

?That makes too of us,? The Jedi replied.

Leia burst into the small hut to find a young woman, about ten years or so older then Leia strapped to a chair and an ex-Imperial holding a blaster to her poor cousin?s head. ?Let her go!?

?I murdered her whole damn family and somehow I missed her, I HAVE to finish my job.?

Luke was strangely calm (even for a Jedi) as he entered to hut, ?You also missed the two of us.?

?You lie. You have no connections to Naberrie family.?

?Wrong,? Leia argued, ?My mother was Padme Amidala Naberrie, Queen of Naboo for eight years, and my father was Anakin Skywalker, your former superior who you know as Darth Vader.? Leia hissed the her father?s Sith name for effect.

The man stood frozen and it was just enough time for Leia to kick the blaster from his hand and punch him in the nose.

Leia untied Pooja and quickly embraced her cousin, ?You?re safe now.?

After eating some food and getting something to drink Leia finally asked Pooja to tell her story. ?Anakin and Padme married in secret because the Jedi Order forbids marriage.?

?That must have been the other secret.? Leia whispered.

?What did the Naberrie family do that scared the Empire so badly?? Han asked.

?It was Imperial Protests, while my - our - family was strongly against the Empire the real reason they were killed was as a message to Aunt Padme. The Emperor wanted her son. Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader knew she had born a son and wanted that child. They tried several different ways for about a year and a half after your birth before resulting to murderer. They knew about Luke, that?s why you were sent to a remote place. But Leia you were a secret, and a secret weapon.

Mother was beside herself but remained strong enough to tell Aunt Padme not to do it. That the fate of the galaxy rested in your hands, Luke. Yours and Leia?s.

But that chapter of my life is over now.? Pooja reached over and took Leia?s hand in one of her own and Luke?s hand with her right hand. ?I have found my family at last.?

12. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    Epilogue

Padme hugged Ruwee Naberrie for what she knew would be last time, ?I love you Daddy.?

He tightened his grip around his youngest daughter, his pride and joy. ?Do not worry. I know what you are thinking and it is not your fault. It?s the way it has to be.? He kissed her cheek and pulled away.

Jobal handed her daughter a picture, it had been taken just before Ryoo?s murder. ?To remember us when we are gone.?

Two tears slid down Padme?s cheeks and she quickly said goodbye to her sister and her brother-in-law.

Obi-Wan guided Padme, holding her twin son and daughter, from the room and grasped young Pooja?s hand. ?I?m sorry.?

Padme sucked in a breath, ?Its not your fault I married an angry Jedi.?

THE END

13. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    I'm so happy Leia got to meet Pooja!! :)

Wonderful post! :D

14. Calandria

Calandria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    Wonderful story. I like how Leia gets obsessed with finding answers.

15. crystal417

Sep 20, 2000
    I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it. Thank you so much for reading and reviewing!

~Crystal~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.