main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Music of Hollywood: London Symphony Orchestra Tour

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Krosas, May 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krosas

Krosas Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2001
    Hey folks,

Just wondering if everyone saw the news on TF.N's main page about the upcoming tour of the LSO in the States for their "Music of Hollywood" tour.

I'm thrilled to death about this. As soon as I read about it, and saw they were opening their tour in Dallas, I snagged some tickets for me and some family/friends. My brother actually got to see John Williams conduct the "Skywalker Orchestra" in Vegas once and he said it was amazing. That's the only thing this show is missing, but with so much on the agenda, I'm sure you'll understand when I say that September 3 is a long way away! But for anyone interested, I'll be sure and post my review of the show here!

In case you missed it, here's the link to the story:

London Symphony Orchestra Does US Movie Tour

2. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    *lives in Germany*
    *goes back hiding in cave*
    [face_plain]

3. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    I'm just happy that they are coming to St. Louis. :D :D :D

4. BobaFrank

BobaFrank Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 17, 2001
    They came a couple years ago to Nashville and it was incredible. There's nothing like hearing the London Symphony Orchestra play Star Wars live. What was cool is that one of the trumpet players was in the original orchestra in 77' when they did the soundtrack.

They're coming to the Gaylord Arena here in Nashville again and what's cool is I get to go for free because the ambulance service I work for has a contract with the Arena for medical standbys. I can't wait, especially if it's as good as last time.

5. Krosas

Krosas Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2001
    Wow, that's very cool. Let's just hope the show isn't so good that someone has a heart attack and needs to go to the hospital! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.