main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Music of TCW

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by AkashKedavra_93, Sep 4, 2012.

1. daniel brown

daniel brown Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2015
    Take as much time as you need :)

darskpine10 Yes thats the one! Thank you so much =D=

darskpine10 likes this.
  2. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    I don't think I can get that one. It's not been released, and the scene has a lot of dialogue which makes a recording difficult. :(

3. daniel brown

Apr 23, 2015
    Can anyone possibly tell me the name of the soundtrack that plays when Anakin and Obi-Wan are having a lightsaber duel with Ventress in the episode Nightsisters

4. Dark-lord97

Dark-lord97 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 8, 2014
    At first I really hated the more rock/metal style of TCW music, but it started to grow on me during the years and now I think it's kind of cool.

TCW really is, as stated in the first trailer "Star Wars like you have never seen it before" it is it's own art style.

5. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    It's not been released, and fight scenes aren't very good for the Voice removal process. Sorry :(

6. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I liked the electric guitar from the film. It took me back to Attack of the Clones, when Williams used an electric guitar for the chase thru Coruscant, but it got cut from the film.

On a different note...
    I particularly like the music from The Jedi Who Knew Too Much, when Ahsoka is escaping the Imperial Republic base until the end of the episode.

darskpine10 likes this.
  7. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    It is excellent music. I particularly love the opening. It's so menacing and Empire-like.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  8. daniel brown

Apr 23, 2015
    darskpine10 My favourite part of The Jedi Who Knew Too Much soundtrack is 3:42 to 4:10 it's just so epic! And don't worry about the last music request I made :)

9. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    It's ok. Unfortunately there just hasn't been enough music released from the series, especially seasons 2, 4 and 6. I wish that they would release a OST for each season. Then it could actually pack on some new music. The biggest disappointment of the soundtrack they released was how many of the tracks had already been released on Kiner's website and how many of those had been cut down from the actual versions.

10. daniel brown

Apr 23, 2015
    darskpine10 Yes that would be really good if they did release more soundtracks as i'm also interested in the music played on the episode Escape From Kadavo [face_praying]

11. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    I just pray for Umbara. That music was stellar. The only recordings I can get are filled with Sound effects and barely listenable. :(

I never understand when companies don't release all the music. It won't cost them any more, and they'll get more money.

12. daniel brown

Apr 23, 2015
    Yeah they should release them! Then everyone would be happy :)

darskpine10 likes this.
  13. gioA

gioA Jedi Knight

Nov 13, 2014
    Is there any way of getting the tracks from kevin kiners website?

14. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Press Crtl-shift-U. I think that works. Then scroll down unitl you see the links for the tracks. Then open them in a new tab and right click. Select save as and voila!

cwustudent likes this.
  15. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Kiner discussed his music for Rebels and TCW at Celebration.

Vespasian likes this.
  16. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Sorry, that should say Ctrl-U. No shift. The rest of the instructions work for all but 3 tracks. Father's Sacrifice and Padme's Speech need apostrophe's added to the correct place to work. Luminara Ending can be found here: http://www.kevinkiner.com/mp3music/CloneWars/Cw110-3m4-FL-1.21.09.13_Luminara_Ending.mp3

17. gioA

gioA Jedi Knight

Nov 13, 2014
    Brilliant!
    Great to hear the tracks.
    Has anyone got a list of which track is on each episode. I know there is a list further back on this thread but it doesn't match the tracks to their episodes. The same with the official soundtrack too. Excuse me, I'm new to the clone wars and am only up to halfway through the second season. Enjoying it immensely though!

18. TheAvengerButton

TheAvengerButton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 11, 2011
    I would also enjoy a comprehensive music to episode list. The ones darskpine ripped from various sources are self explanatory, I am just trying to sort out some of the ones I got from Kiner's website.

19. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    If you press Ctrl+U you can scroll down to see the tracks. You can save them from there, but you can also read the production code for the episode each track comes from.

For example, here is the individual link to the track Crazy Battle:

http://www.kevinkiner.com/mp3music/CloneWars/CW322-2m3-FL-1.12.10.10_Crazy_Battle.mp3

The Bold part shows the production code, in this case 3.22. You can easily look them up from there, and Wookieepedia has the code for each episode.

If you can find out which episode this is from, then you can probably find the rest. Good hunting!

20. gioA

gioA Jedi Knight

Nov 13, 2014
    Lovely!
    Any advice on the official soundtrack listings?

21. gioA

gioA Jedi Knight

Nov 13, 2014
    Struggling to work out the episodes for the tracks on the seasons 1 through 6 soundtrack. I know the list earlier in the thread is exhaustive but I'm struggling to work it out for some reason. Anyone out there who can help?

22. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
  23. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    Doesn't work (at least not for me).

24. Kev Snowmane

Kev Snowmane Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2013
    Nevermind...figured it out. Crtl+U (no Shift).

25. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014