1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.

The Mystery Assalant? Barriss.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by El Kabong, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Kabong Jedi Master

star 3
    So like all good whodunits, half the fun for me is figuing out the mastermind. So I'm saying straight up - right now, it's gotta be Barriss. Place money on it, I'm that sure. Lets take a look at my reasoning:

For starters, we get the text at the beginning: Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy. On the surface, you'd think "Ah - this is talking about Ventress". But she played it straight with Ahsoka, didnt betray her and was more or less on the up-and-up the whole episode through. So take her off the table. Does it refer to Barriss?

And then there's the form of the mysterious - slender and undenyably female.

And of course last week, there's her reaction to the information that Letta was in Republic. Ahsoka gets pissed but Barriss tells her not to worry, that the evidence is clear, and that "nothing will ever change." Her reactions and body language (well, as best you can read it in a cartoon) says that she has something on her mind.

Lastly - and most damming - who else could it be? Every viable suspect is above reproach (The Big Name Characters), dead or added in at the last moment (Ventriss). By process of elimination based solely on screen time, it has to be her. Three episodes into the arc and no other likely suspects.
  2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Master

star 5
    Hola señor, por favor tomen sus pensamientos a la 5 ª temporada hilo si usted desea discutir IMPORTANTES SPOILERS próximo. Este hilo debe ser bloqueado pronto.
  3. Quirkiness101 Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Good work. You are however slightly late to the party :)
  4. anakinfansince1983 Nightsister of CT, SW Saga and Lucasfilm Ltd

Manager
    star 9
    Y si, Fanboy, yo puedo leer su hilo, ya si no practico mucho mi espanol. :p
  5. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Master

star 5
    Uh...doce naranjas por favor
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  6. ninjaofthenight801 Jedi Padawan

star 1
  7. AkashKedavra_93 Emperor of the Seven Realms and the First Dragons

Manager
    star 4
    *Assailant

I'm still betting on some sort of red herring (I know, I know...). Filoni has lied before.
    anakinfansince1983 and Seerow like this.
  8. Seerow Manager Emeritus

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.