main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Mystery - AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by tenelka_jacen, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tenelka_jacen

tenelka_jacen Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2004

CHAPTER 1
    Kaylen walked in the room. Immediatly she noticed that something was wrong. Searching the entire quarters from top to bottom she found everything in its rightful place. She decided that it was a misunderstood feeling and went to the kitchen. She opened the small cabinet and grabbed a slice of bread which she layed on a plate. She also found some purple sauce that she loved on her sandwhiches. Eating the intresting concotion her eylids began to get heavy. She walked to her bed and layed down and went straight to sleep.
    Startled by someone knocking on the door, she got up and went to see who it was. When she peeked through the peep hole she didnt see anyone, so she opened the door. Reina was sitting on the floor beside the door crying. "what's wrong Reina?" Kaylen asked.
    Reina stood up and replied, "Someone broke into my dorm and stole all my valuable stuff!"
    "Come on in and we will see if we can figure out who did this."
    "Thanks...I knew you would understand." she said wiping away the tears.
    "No problem...So, do you have any idea who could of done this? Have you told the leader of the council?"
    "No...I was scared...my first reaction was to come here."
    "Ok." Kaylen replied calmy. "I will go and find Lomath and let him know what happened."
    "Do you mind if I stay here? I don't really feel like being questioned by anyone."
    "Fine. I will be back soon. If you get hungry there is some food in there" Kaylen pointed to the kitchen. She walked out the door and headed down the long corridor.
    Once Kaylen left, Reina stood up and looked out the door to make sure she was gone. Reina picked up her video-cam. She dialed a number and waited for an answer.
    "Hello?" Ranthar asked.
    "You took care of Lomath...right?" Reina asked.
    "Yeah...and all the other board members."
    "Good. Kaylen totally bought my tears and break in story. She is going right now to find Lomath..."
    "Oh...nice! She will be in for a BIG surprise once she walks into the council chamber." he said with an evil laugh.
    "Haha...ok...come on up to Kaylens dorm. Then we will work out everything else."
    "I will be there before you can say SUPER NOVA!"

((I know this story isn't this best but I am new to the whole FanFic thing. So any advice would be gladly accepted! Thanks for reading...I will post next chapter soon))

2. GeithJiseo2

GeithJiseo2 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 21, 2004
    An excellent beginning, tenelka_jacen! If you do PM updates, can you add me to your list? [face_praying]

3. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    Hey sis! Nice start. What are they up too?? Keep it up!

[face_cowboy]Jaina[face_cowboy]

4. tenelka_jacen

Nov 2, 2004
    CHAPTER 2
    Kaylen was halfway to the council chambers, when she realized that she had forgotten her video-cam. She headed back to her room.
    X~X~X~X
    Reina opened the door for Ranthar.

"I said SUPER NOVA 88 times before you got here!"

"Sorry. I got caught up in traffic." He said as he looked around the room. "Whoa! The girls rooms are way betterthan the guys dorms!...She has a BALCONY? WOW! Lokk at this veiw!"
    The window faced behind the acadamey. It looked onto a green feild filled with beautiful wild flowers. The feild gradually turned into a small beach that ran into a beautiful clear water stream. A beaver had built his home and a small pond was created.

"Quit horsing around! We have work to do. I know she has it! I just don't know where...You look over there." The two were rumaging around the dorm when a bird flew in the balcony window. "SQUWAK!"

"AHHHH!!!!! Get him out!!! AHHH!" Reina screamed. The bird flew out and left Reina screaming.
    X~X~X~X
    Kaylen was almost to her dorm when she heard screaming. It sounded like Reina so she rushed to the door. She Pressed her finger on the lock pad. It read her fingerprint and let her in.
    "KAYLEN!" Reina exclaimed.With her devious mind, she quickly tought of a plan. "It's a robber! H-h-he snuck in through the balcony window!"

"But Reina, I..." Ranthar said.

"He knows my name ?!?! He is atalking me!" Reina interupted as she produced her fake tears.

"I will take care of this." Kaylen said as she ignited her lightsaber. As she slowy neared Ranthar she questioned, "Who are you and why are you breaking into my room?"

"Ranthar looked around and suddenly ran to the balcony and climbed down.

5. GeithJiseo2

GeithJiseo2 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 21, 2004
    That was well written. =D=

6. tenelka_jacen

Nov 2, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.