main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The Myth Behind Blue Milk (SWG)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Akaria, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akaria

Akaria Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2003
    As a character of the blue skinned Twe'liks, there is not a day that goes by that I do not get some form of herassment from the starwars community about milking my lekku.

Myth #1
    Does blue milk come from a blue Twe'lik?

No

Why? Because blue milk is not produced by the lekku. The lekku is for the storing of information. If blue skinned Twe'liks produced milk from the lekku, then one could assume that a green, yellow or even red would produce a color of milk that is of the equal skin tone.

Myth #2
    If Twe'liks do not produce it then who does?

Cantina

It comes from the cantinas!!! Thats right folks, cantinas!! If you want some blue milk then go to the planet of Lok! There the barkeep can produce it for you for a simple fee of 5 republic credits.

Myth #3
    Will this angry Twe'lik kill you if you try to touch her lekku or try to get some milk from them?

Yes

I will take out my Light Lighting Cannon, and I will splatter you against the wall.

That is the end of this tutorial, now respect the lekku and fear the one who is wearing it.

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    MYTH?! How dare you?! I have very reliable sources that say a/multiple Blue Twi'lek(s) are necessary. Where did the Bar Keep get the Blue Milk? I'll give you a hint... find the basement with the slaves and you'll know... This is an outrage... I'll milk you good for that! Oh and by the by... noone said Blue Milk came from the lekku just from Blue Twi'leks...

Wait... that's not right...

Dark Side Point Akaria for spreading filthy lies!

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Blue Milk.... Akaria.... Hmmm... I think I just lost my taste for the stuff! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.