The Mythology Draft - [winner: EF]

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by Tyi-Maet_Nefer, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Force Ghost

star 6
    Congrats, EF. Thanks to all those that stuck with this game, too. To each judge for playing their part, to every GM for still being here (you all became judges anyway . . . [face_laugh]) and to Nat for getting some closure to this mythological beast. My apologies for my part in this game's longevity but I hope people had some fun.

I'd recommend a decent break before any restarts. This game has an interesting premise and is unique in its design for drafts, but needs attention. Regardless, it's good to see this finished. Cheers.

[face_peace]
  2. SWBob Force Ghost

star 4
    It would have been perfectly fine if there were some dedicated judges that could last the whole game.
  3. JediKnight20043 Force Ghost

star 5
    Ill take this time to offer my service as a judge for the next draft.

I am back fully now, as I now have internet in my new house.
  4. SWBob Force Ghost

star 4
    If there are not enough judge volenteers I will, but I would rather participate again, or do that participate/judge other match thing we had going fo a while.
  5. Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus

star 6
  6. EmpireForever Chosen One

star 8
    Well, we're kind of on a break for the moment. I'll leave the thread open for discussion though.
  7. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Presuming no extraordinary computer-related circumstances when the next one comes round, I'll also offer my services as a judge, if they're needed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.