main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Naboo Chronicles: Complete. More replies (9/17/07)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMasterRev, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    Hmm . . . random up. UP!

2. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    To Everyone: My apologies for the delay in posting. Aside from getting older, I had to do real life writing for my project so that has kept me preoccupied for the past few weeks. I plan to get the next chapters out quicker as we are just about at the end. Thanks again for your patience and hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 24: In Times of Struggle?

Anakin felt himself drawn to a large, golden crown at the peak of a large mountain. As he stretched his hands toward it,, a searing pain filled his senses, causing the world around him to turn blood red. Instinctively, he reached for his weapon, but fell to the ground, clutching at his chest. He felt the essence of his life flooding out of him. With his remaining strength Anakin shifted his eyes back to the crown, which was now soaked in blood. A scream of horror attempted to escape his lungs, but a powerful force held it in his chest. In the shadows he heard someone cackling. The creature stopped to observe him like a predator before it spoke. ?Soon your world will be turned to dust and you will be ours?The darkness is coming!?

Rising up in his bed, Anakin screamed out in terror as the realm of the real world returned. His body relaxed when he felt two slender but sturdy arms wrap around him. Unable to see, he buried his face in a mass of curly hair while he wept.

?It?s okay?it was only a dream,? Padmé whispered. Recognizing her voice, Anakin tried to pull away in embarrassment, but her embrace only tightened. They exchanged a momentary glance before Anakin huddled himself up against her. ?Are these as bad as before??

?Worse,? he muttered.

?What did you see??

?I?m not sure,? Anakin answered barely above a whisper. ?They are mostly images of things I don?t recognize.? He then worriedly looked up at her. ?How much longer before we reach home??

?We should arrive within six hours.?

Anakin nodded, staring blankly at the wall. ?We need to get there soon.?

?Do you know what will happen??

?No,? he replied softly. ?But something terrible is coming.? Anakin darted his eyes nervously about the cabin. ?Or perhaps going home is where the danger lies? maybe we should stop??

?Anakin??

Pulling away from her embrace in order to pace about the stateroom, Anakin tugged at his lengthening hair while he tried to think. ?I don?t know what to do.? Turning towards Padmé, he yelled in frustration, ?I don?t know what is going to happen!?

Rising to her feet, Padmé grabbed his wrists while pulling his hands away from his head. ?Anakin, try to rest. Worrying yourself into a frenzy will not solve anything.?

Yanking his hands away, Anakin turned his back to her. ?If I can?t figure this out?someone is going to die.?

?But you don?t know that for certain.?

?I should!? he shouted. Padmé backed away from him. ?I am after all the Chosen One,? he added bitterly.

?Why are you acting this way?? Padmé asked, her voice becoming neutral. ?You used to be able to tell me anything.?

?Because I?m afraid, Padmé!? Anakin retorted. ?I?m afraid that you are the one that will be hurt and I cannot allow that to happen.?

?Anakin,? she said with a sigh. ?There are some things in this life that are beyond any of us. Even you.?

?Then why did the Force give me these gifts, but not the ability to change anything?? Anakin fell to his knees. ?I never asked for this??

Joining him on the floor, Padmé wrapped her arms around his back. ?I wish I knew the answer, Ani.? She gently lifted his chin, wiping away the streaming tears that had fallen down both sides of his face. ?But that is why we must treasure every moment of our lives ? because we don?t know when they will end.? She paused to give him a heartfelt smile. ?So we must treasure those whom we care deeply for and live each day as if it were our last.?

?Are all queens as smart as you?? Anakin giggled between sobs.

?Well, only the truly great ones,? Padmé teased as she reached over to kiss him on the check.

Anakin?s heart felt as if it leapt into h

3. geo3

geo3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    I?ve so enjoyed the last several posts! And as always, I?m amazed by all the different plotlines you?re weaving together. Each one is a story in itself, and yet each time you post, we get to see how they connect to one another and to the larger story of Padmé and her young hero?[face_love]

I think my favorite moments continue to be the glimpses we get of those two. I?ve been curious from the very beginning of this tale to see how their relationship grows and changes as Anakin grows. You really keep me going with scenes like the tender, private moment between the two of them in this most recent post ?the friendship and closeness are there, and knowing what we know, it?s all the more poignant in its innocence. Bravo! I?m as anxious as ever to see how you develop their relationship further, bit by bit?

I?m so happy that Siri is going after her young friend! I was worried there for a while. Obi-Wan is getting more and more intrepid, I find; he truly seems to be carving out his own path. I can?t help but fear that he will have a significant role to play once a certain Supreme Chancellor?s influence and actions become more and more manifest.

Oh, wait ? there is my other favorite [face_laugh]--- my growing fascination with the story of Illyania, her mission, and her unique relationship to the Force. For some reason, every time Illyania appears in your story, the tale seems to take on a kind of otherworldly glow. Her interactions with the ?being? of the Force are riveting. The Force, true to its (her?) nature, gives guidance and direction, but requires its (her?) ?chosen ones? to find their own way ? to live their own struggles ? to form and to follow their own judgments What a wonderful allegory!

I?m so looking forward to the next installment!

4. Count_B

Count_B Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2003
    Awesome work as always. I have to admit, when I first read that the Exile was going to be in this story, I had some...doubts. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of KOTOR 2, but I see now with the way that you're writing this story that I have nothing to worry about.

The character portrayals are dead on, well atleast as they can be in an alternate universe fic. Perhaps more so than reading intense action scenes, which you write extremely well, it's the quieter moments of interaction between the characters that I enjoy the most in this fic.

Anakin may be too young for Padme at this point, but they still have a deep friendship and I really like that. Obi-Wan...well there doesn't seem to be enough of him to share between Anakin, Sabe, and Siri. [face_laugh] I'm really interested in seeing what you're going to do with him.

I'm still hooked on this story as always, so keep up the good work!

5. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    His body relaxed when he felt two slender but sturdy arms wrap around him. Unable to see, he buried his face in a mass of curly hair while he wept.

?It?s okay?it was only a dream,? Padmé whispered. Recognizing her voice, Anakin tried to pull away in embarrassment, but her embrace only tightened. They exchanged a momentary glance before Anakin huddled himself up against her.

She care for you more than you or she will ever know, Ani.

She's a keeper just in that regard.

?If I can?t figure this out?someone is going to die.?

?But you don?t know that for certain.?

?I should!? he shouted. Padmé backed away from him. ?I am after all the Chosen One,? he added bitterly.

Although he's being sarcastic, I think that this is the first sign of him expecting more power than what he already has.

?Are all queens as smart as you?? Anakin giggled between sobs.

?Well, only the truly great ones,? Padmé teased as she reached over to kiss him on the check.

Anakin?s heart felt as if it leapt into his throat when her soft lips brushed his face. He tried to breathe, but his lungs wouldn?t obey and neither would his brain. Not a single clear thought entered his mind other than how much he never wanted that moment to end.

Such power, such care, such luminesence, such...

Oh wait, it's the hormones again.

?I hope I wasn?t interrupting anything important.?

...Urge to kill, rising...

?You?ve been declared the winner of the election.?

There was an election going on?

?How can that be?? Padmé asked puzzled. ?The campaign has yet to begin.?

?Lady Kelaria as of this morning withdrew her candidacy, and the deadline has passed for new candidates to enter the race.?

Well, that explains everything. Or does it? This appears all too convinient.

?I think you made the right decision, Lady Kelaria,? Renaltus declared with a sly grin. The young woman seemed nervous, but did not remove her eyes from his.

Just as I thought. But at least Kelaria is an innocent and has been spared...she got lucky.

?You are using them??

Veruna grinned as he wrapped his arm around his servant. ?Just as any King would utilize those under his command.?

No, not a king. A tyrant.

"It is just so?.frustrating. There?s a little girl that is being herded throughout the cosmos, waiting and hoping for me to save her.?

I'm glad she hasn't forgotten about Dahlia. I hope they're reunited one day.

...The diminutive Jedi chuckled while he hobbled to join them. ?Many times in my youth, question I did the wisdom of my Masters. Such is the way of things for all Jedi.?

Questions are good, as are understanding were we stand. Because the saying holds true: If you don't believe in something, you'll fall for anything.

?An attachment you made with this girl??

?Yes, Master.? Siri dutifully admitted. ?However, I think it is more than that now?I think she is Force sensitive.?

Even more incentive to rescue her! But even if she didn't have the Force, they should still help her.

...grant you a leave of absence, I shall. Return to the Temple, in six weeks time. Report your readiness to resume your duties, you will then.?

?Yes, Master.? Siri answered with a sly grin. ?Thank you.?

How very thoughtful of Yoda.

?Care for some company?? Obi-Wan asked.

?That depends.?

?On??

She seemed to hesitate before smiling. ?On your promising not to preach the Jedi code if we have to resort to unorthodox measures to save Dahlia.?

Obi: Oh well then, have fun and good luck!

But seriously, I think he has lightened up well enough to go. Plus Siri could use a helping hand, as they are more than likely to encounter more than one slave trader and several children who need saving.

Placing down the glassware in which she was preparing his meal, Shmi walked to the other side of the bar to sit next to him. ?Ani?I?ve met someone.?

So they've decided to become serious, good. But how will Anakin take it?

But fate, which is alw

6. DancesWithBlasters

Jan 22, 2006
    Lovely Padme and Anakin action. I'm a little worried about Siri though. I do hope Dahlia is okay. I have more stuff to say, I just have a terrible memory.

7. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    Loved the post!

Anakin's dreams, assasination plots... Why do I have the feeling that this is NOT going to end well? [face_worried]

Can't wait for more!

8. rocketscientist

rocketscientist Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2005
    Rev - my man!

Awesome Chapter!

?It?s okay?it was only a dream,? Padmé whispered. Recognizing her voice, Anakin tried to pull away in embarrassment, but her embrace only tightened. They exchanged a momentary glance before Anakin huddled himself up against her. ?Are these as bad as before??

Padmé's compassion for Anakin is so touching!:) but I am kinda wondering what he's doing in her stateroom or are they all connected? Since he's a bit young I'm sure it's all very innocent.;)

The content of the dream was very foreboding in light of what you revealed later in the chapter. I loved that!

?Only that they will be in the hands of the spirits.? As Renaltus turned to enter the communications room, he paused in the doorway. ?By the by, who is calling for me??

?Chancellor Palpatine,? Landis answered with a wry grin.

Oh NO!

Siri at the temple, Ani with his mom... such a rich and varied tapestry you weave!

The Force leaned her face next to her ear, much like children telling secrets. However, she kissed her cheek and whispered, ?I promise, you?ll learn of it soon.?

How wonderful - and worth the wait!

9. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    I loved all of it. Thanks for the PM and the update.=D=

10. sethsky

sethsky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2005
    Very good chapter, i especially liked the Anakin/Padme bit, it does seem to be steadly growing.
    I wonder what those tests and trails are going to be that Ladyforce was talking about.
    Looking forward to more.

seeya

11. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Why do I have the feeling that things are about to go VERY badly for Anakin and Padme? [face_worried] Glad that Siri is healing, but this mission of hers has me quite concerned. Excellent chapter!! So much suspense and foreshadowing. =D=

12. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I'll review later, but I must confess to lurking. Bad me. Could you PM with updates on this? Maybe then I'll be more diligent about replying. I've gotta run, it's my daughter's Prom day and we have some arguing and primping to do, I'm sure! :D

13. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Fascinating... Ilianya has to bow out of things while Palpster comes to see his Queen crowned, Shmi wants Anakin to meet Cleigg and Owen, Siri and Obi-Wan are off to save Dahlia from the icky mean people, and another assassination attempt on Padmé is in the works.

Mesa tinkin' some people gonna die. Hopefully da Gungans don't get pasted too.

Ha. I crack myself up over the silliest things sometimes. ;)

Great chapter, Rev! :D I have a feeling that Veruna's not going to be around much longer, or his little gang of followers. Palpatine seems fully aware of this fact. But if that's true, then why is he doing this? I don't think he has any respect for their lives, mind you, so is this just a matter of his intense desire to off Padmé? I have a feeling he's only going to see that foiled by the Chosen One who will guard his Queen from all harm. *smirk* That will no doubt stick in the Sith's craw. Ha. Foiled by a teenager. Again.

Again, wonderful update!

AQ

14. unknown_shore

unknown_shore Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 26, 2005
    Interesting turn of events, Rev. I like the character of the Exile very much. Padmé, Sabé, & co are all interesting and well-done ladies.

I know I'm spotty with reviews, but I'll try to be more regular.

15. aldocassidy

aldocassidy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    Very intriguing chapter, Rev. Lots of things happening at once. Anakin certainly has gotten a nice homecoming from Padme and Shmi. A little nervous as to Veruna's shenanigans though...obviously he WON'T succeed, but I have a feeling he's still gonna make the good guys very nervous.

I'm glad Yoda is open to Siri's mission. It makes him a lot more compassionate than he was in the movies. And as for Siri's comment about Obi-Wan turning into Qui-Gon...well, that is just plain marvelous, ain't it?

16. Lirael

Lirael Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2005
    Padme had better be careful on her coronation day. It sounds like Veruna and Palpatine have a plan. I wonder what part the Exile is to play in all of it. Evidently the Force doesn't want her there for at least some of it.

JediMasterRev, I wonder at how all the differences between canon and your story will change the future as we know it for Anakin. At every turn, I am comparing canon with The Naboo Chronicles and speculating on how things will turn out. This story has me digging deeply into the realms of possibilities and implications. You could be building a whole new future or consigning us, ultimately, to the fate in canon.

Keep up the great work. You have my brain working in overtime. It is fun to read a story that I must run, so to speak, to keep up with.

17. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    Geo3: I?ve so enjoyed the last several posts! And as always, I?m amazed by all the different plotlines you?re weaving together. Each one is a story in itself, and yet each time you post, we get to see how they connect to one another and to the larger story of Padmé and her young hero?

Thank you so very much. I know sometimes things appear to have no relevance with one another but I promise there is a connection, even though we might not see all the tie togethers until the next story ;).

I think my favorite moments continue to be the glimpses we get of those two. I?ve been curious from the very beginning of this tale to see how their relationship grows and changes as Anakin grows. You really keep me going with scenes like the tender, private moment between the two of them in this most recent post ?the friendship and closeness are there, and knowing what we know, it?s all the more poignant in its innocence. Bravo! I?m as anxious as ever to see how you develop their relationship further, bit by bit?

I'm so glad to hear that. One of the challenges of this story is to not take the A&P moments too far, even though that's what we all want to see happen. I often had to remind myself that they are very much still children but with awesome responsibilities. As time has progressed, we've seen some 'hints,' but as a whole they are very close friends. I'm hopeful that this makes the characters' relationships seem more realistic.

I?m so happy that Siri is going after her young friend! I was worried there for a while. Obi-Wan is getting more and more intrepid, I find; he truly seems to be carving out his own path. I can?t help but fear that he will have a significant role to play once a certain Supreme Chancellor?s influence and actions become more and more manifest.

Both Jedi have had and will have very influential interactions with our hero. The question remains how this will change things.

my growing fascination with the story of Illyania, her mission, and her unique relationship to the Force. For some reason, every time Illyania appears in your story, the tale seems to take on a kind of otherworldly glow. Her interactions with the ?being? of the Force are riveting. The Force, true to its (her?) nature, gives guidance and direction, but requires its (her?) ?chosen ones? to find their own way ? to live their own struggles ? to form and to follow their own judgments What a wonderful allegory!

Very nice catch. That was the mood I was shooting for and which will see much more of in the subsequent story. I'm so happy that you like this OC, she is definitely one of my favorite as well. As for the Force, she does seem hard to judge at times, but she tends to remain relatively neutral. We shall see her before the end of the story.

Thanks so much for reading.

Count_B: Awesome work as always. I have to admit, when I first read that the Exile was going to be in this story, I had some...doubts. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of KOTOR 2, but I see now with the way that you're writing this story that I have nothing to worry about.

Thank you so much. I'm glad you decided to stick with the story. It probably appeared at first that it was going to be a KOTOR cross over, but as you've seen it really isn't. I just really liked the story of the Exile and wanted to bring that 'charcater' into the era of the trilogies who has a unique history.

The character portrayals are dead on, well atleast as they can be in an alternate universe fic. Perhaps more so than reading intense action scenes, which you write extremely well, it's the quieter moments of interaction between the characters that I enjoy the most in this fic.

Thanks so much. I especially enjoy writing the action, but as you indicated it is sometimes more challenging to think up and write out a quiet moment. Thrilled though to know that you like those.

Obi-Wan...well there doesn't seem to be enough of him to share between Anakin, Sabe, and Siri. I'm really interested in seeing what yo

18. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    To Everyone: My many thanks to everyone who is reading (reviewers and lurkers alike.) I truly appreciate all your support and encouragement as we are quickly approaching the end of our tale. Only two chapters remain. I hope you all enjoy!

Chapter 25: The Eye of the Storm

Theed palace was filled with activity. For the past few weeks, the staff scurried about the corridors and outer plaza placing up decorations and flowers for the Queen?s second coronation celebration. Anakin found himself wondering aimlessly since the Royal Court would not resume session until after the ceremony and with General Tro?s abrupt departure meant there were no lessons to complete.

After spending enough time admiring the dais, where the following day Padmé would be crowned Queen once again, he wandered over to the Master shipbuilder?s office to visit with Ellisé. Apart from the days they were involved with flight training; their duties afforded them little time to spend together.

Anakin chuckled to himself while he found his friend, as always, hunched over her drafting table, completely disassociated from the rest of the universe.

?Made any new discoveries?? He called out.

Ellisé nearly jumped out of her seat and clenched at her chest, giving Anakin a sour look. ?I hate it when you do that.?

He chuckled as he joined her. ?What are you working on??

Returning to her chair, she pressed several buttons, causing a small hologram of the NS-1 starfighter to appear. ?Chief Braxt discovered a slight design flaw in the ship?s main flow regulator that?s causing the engines to overheat. I?m trying to figure out how to fix it without having to put the entire starfleet out of commission for over a month.?

Anakin?s eyes danced about the image as he contemplated the problem. ?What if you add a secondary line? It should relieve some of the pressure generated by the fuel, don?t you think?? Ellisé studied the schematic while Anakin entered in the equations. ?There,? he said, pointing at the facsimile of the ship. ?The fuel flow is diverted without loss of performance and engine temperature should be much lower.?

?I don?t know how you do it.?

?What?? He answered innocently.

?You?re a genius, Anakin! You should be working down here,? she said awestruck.

?If only I could,? he responded, barely above a whisper. Abruptly changing the subject, he asked, ?How are your designs for the NS-2 coming??

?They?re coming along fine, but??

?What?s wrong??

Ellisé seemed to blush before scrunching her face. ?Am I talking to my friend or to the Lord High Protector??

Anakin winced at the mention of his title, especially since his closest friends rarely referred to him formally. ?As always, I am your friend. What?s on your mind??

?If you ask me, I think the whole NS update project is a waste of time.?

?Oh??

She nodded. ?We obviously didn?t learn anything from the liberation. Our ships were too small and very underpowered. Even droid ships were picking them off with ease.?

Folding his arms, Anakin asked, ?What are you suggesting??

Ellisé grinned mischievously. ?I?ve been working on something on my own that could solve these problems.? She pulled a small holocube out of her vest pocket and inserted it into the holoviewer. The small hologram of the NS-1 disappeared, replaced by the image of a large, wing shaped vessel.

?What is that?? Anakin asked, his jaw dropping down in awe.

?I call it a ship of the line,? Ellisé answered proudly. ?It has quad K-type sublight engines with a Kuat TF hyperdrive for faster than light travel. It is armed with twin forward and rear proton torpedo launchers with side mounted quad blaster cannons.?

?Impressive,? Anakin muttered while continuing to gawk.

?And,? she continued, ?instead of the light shields that we use on the NS-1, the shield generators on this ship would siphon power from the hyperdrive while operating on sublight engines, which would enable her to take several direct hits by turbolasers before being

19. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    Wow! stunning update. =D= I loved it. The ending was so powerful. Please give us a happy ending and don't let Ani die. Pretty please.[face_praying]

20. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    *jaw drops* Methinks Palpatine's gonna be quite... irritated. He didn't want anything to happen to Anakin. *smirk* That's what he gets for getting stupid underlings to do stuff for him. They always screw up. Hah. Serves him right!

Great update, Rev! Sweet! And what did I tell you? Anakin totally PWNED them, even if he got himself totally sliced up in the process. And Pooja's here! *squeaks happily and cuddles her favorite little Naberrie girl* Hear ye, hear ye! All rise and greet the future Senator of Naboo! :D =D=

AQ

21. Across-the_Stars

Across-the_Stars Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    "As she carefully leaned him onto his side, he reached up to touch the side of her disheveled face. Wiping away a stream of tears, he smiled sadly. ?Don?t cry, my angel Queen? I love you so? I had to save you.?

?And I love you,? Padmé muttered through her tears. ?Please don?t leave.?

?I am already there,? he sighed and closed his eyes. "

[face_worried] :_|:_|:_|

Stunning update!!!
    Ani can't die! Wait did Padme just tell him she loves him? Ok, I need to take a deep breath before I hyperventilate. Oh, who I'm I kidding I'm a mess! See what you've done to me JediMasterRev . Please update soon, or the suspense will kill me.

PS:pALPATINE MUST DIE[face_skull][face_skull].

22. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    OMGOMGOMG :eek: :eek: :eek:

You did NOT just kill Anakin off, did you? :eek: :_|

Update soon please! This is a really evil cliffy!

23. rocketscientist

rocketscientist Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2005
    Wonderful update Revmaster! You don't skimp on the chapters do you? that's so nice!:)

Of course I'm most drawn to the coronation scene.

Before completing his declaration, Anakin sensed five different blasters being pointed at Amidala?s body. Without thought, he activated his emerald green bladed lightsaber as a flurry of blaster bolts pierced the air towards her. Using the Force, Anakin positioned himself in the line of fire, effectively deflecting the bolts. Screams of terror filled the plaza as all the spectators dashed furiously to get away. Meanwhile, each of the handmaidens withdrew her concealed blaster, but they all had to duck for cover as several blasts were aimed at their direction.

Little Ani breaks baaaddd! :D

An evil sneer filled the former King?s features. He turned on her. ?I am reclaiming what is rightfully mine, Your Highness.? Veruna was reaching down to pull the jagged dagger out of Anakin?s back when Padmé pulled out her concealed blaster and pointed at his head. ?Don?t you dare touch him!?

OK - We've got a little bit of a problem here! There IS or course the possibility that the knife may have missed his vital organs, but he's gonna bleed to death in short order if someone doesn't do something quick! And I don't think direct pressure is going to be enough!:eek:

As she carefully leaned him onto his side, he reached up to touch the side of her disheveled face. Wiping away a stream of tears, he smiled sadly. ?Don?t cry, my angel Queen? I love you so? I had to save you.?

?And I love you,? Padmé muttered through her tears. ?Please don?t leave.?

?I am already there,? he sighed and closed his eyes.

?Ani?? She called out, but he remained still. ?Anakin!? she cried out as she cradled him in her arms. ?Somebody please help me!?

Oh my - oh dear![face_worried]

24. DancesWithBlasters

Jan 22, 2006
    I have faith. You will not kill Anakin. You will not kill Anakin. Repeat after me, now: I WILL NOT KILL ANAKIN!!!! Please! Promise me, promise me. [face_praying]
    What am I kidding myself? You're an EVIL CLIFFIE writer. You're one of those slippery folk your mums warn you about. The kind who never promise anything, and if they do, it's an empty promise. Wording's everything, ain't it? You can totally avoid a subject by omitting a few words, and confuse people with big words so it keeps them from figuring what you're really saying. (Yes, I am slightly in awe of politics, while somehow maintaining a healthy hatred of it.) Update soon!

25. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    :eek: what an exciting episode! Anakin's really growing into a young warrier!

?Blast!? Anakin snapped. ?I?m late for first meal with Padmé.? Grabbing his cloak, he ran out of his room. ?See you at the ceremony!?

Can't help but burst into uncontrolled laughter... silly little boy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.