main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Naboo Chronicles: Complete. More replies (9/17/07)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMasterRev, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    Weddings? I love weddings! Drinks all around! -- Jack Sparrow

Yay! It's about time Obi-Wan and Sabe got married. [face_love] [face_dancing]

It's good to see Anakin up and about as well. I'm going to miss this story when it's over. You better be writting a sequel and PMing me when it's up!

Great post!

2. sethsky

sethsky Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2005
    Nice wrapup MasterRev, i like how Padme realizes that the love of her life is right in front of her, all she has to do is wait for him to grow up, herself included.
    I'm really looking forward to the sequel cus Ani will finally be older and it will be intresting to see what differences he has with Anakin from canon becuse of his totally different upbringing.
    Don't know how i feel about Obi-wan and Sabe, cus keeping their marriege a secret was part of the downfall for Anakin in canon,soo...

I look forward to more of your fantastic story

seeya

3. sethsky

Jun 27, 2005
  4. rocketscientist

rocketscientist Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2005
    @};- Rev @};-

[face_mischief] =D= :_| =D= :_| =D= [face_blush] [face_batting]

@};- @};- @};-

More when I'm not so choked up! <sniffle>

[face_love]

5. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    ?Try not to get yourself into trouble.?

?You know me,? Obi-Wan replied grinning.

?That?s why I said it,? Siri answered with a feigned look of concern.

Trouble does tend to follow him...and then of course there's Anakin...

?It?s not everyday that a boy of your age captures the attention of several beautiful young women.?

One in particular.;)

?There was never any Jedi by the name of Ilianya Tro. However, there was once a Kayliana Tro.?

Anakin shrugged. ?Perhaps she changed her name??

?Possibly, but that would mean that she?s over four thousand years old.?

So I guess they know the truth now, but since they have trust in her, there should be no reason to fear what they'll do.

Palpy on the other hand...

?You want to meditate?? Obi-Wan with a look of amazement. ?Now I have heard everything.?

*Oink oink*

Yep, that was a flying pig that just passed us.

Yané appeared from the medical ward with an annoyed look on her face. ?And what are we doing out of bed??

Yes m'am!

Dahlia?s parents had been herded into another transport. Somehow she had known that was the last time she would ever see them. Indeed, she had cried inconsolably for days with only Tayal and an older woman, who rarely spoke, to take care of her.

Must this poor child suffer any further?:(

The last vivid memory Dahlia had was the abrupt silence that followed the deafening crash upon impacting on some surface.

...Is it just me, or do I have a knack for speaking too soon?

?Is that why they were so afraid of him?? Sabé questioned, arching an eyebrow.

?I believe that they felt his powers would grow far beyond their control in time,? Obi-Wan mused aloud.

Well if only they would treat him like a real person, and not some controlled servant, he'd be right at their side.

?He is better off that he stayed here,? Sabé suggested with a growing smile. ?It allowed him to grow up around people who care and love him.?

Indeed!

?I?m sure we both can think of something.?

As the waiter passed their table, Sabé raised her hand. ?Check please!?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I don't blame her.

?Then the Force really is a?person.?

Kind of...

Rising out of her bed, Sabé flashed an impish grin at the still relaxing Obi-Wan.

...Thankfully I remembered that this board is meant for all audiences, so I shall keep my thoughts to myself.

?Sabé Orllize, would you do me the very honor of spending the rest of your life with me??

About time! I wonder how the others will take it...and what about the Council?

?Despite our many years apart, think of you as my student, I still do.? Yoda responded. ?Missed your presence, I have.?

?That is kind of you to say, Master Yoda,? Dooku said evenly.

Notice, he did not regard Yoda in the same way...

Lord Sidious had foreseen the Jedi?s dwindling strength, but Tyrannus had not allowed himself to completely believe it until that very moment. Now, three of the Jedi?s greatest Masters stood face to face with him and were not aware of his dark powers. One day soon this weakness would lead to their inevitable downfall.

Not if the Chosen One has anything to do about it![face_cowboy]

?Are you alright??

Dahlia winced painfully. ?I think so. What happened??

?I don?t know,? Tayal answered while rubbing the back of her head. ?I don?t think any of the others made it.?

Thankfully they're okay, and it appears their captors are dead. But now they're stuck in the wilds of Malastare. Let's hope Siri get's to them soon!

She knew that their union would come with a price ? the cost to her beloved could be dire if his superiors ever learned of his treachery. And yet, something deep inside continued to encourage her and whispered that things would eventually turn out for the best.

We can always hope. But for now, enjoy your time as husband and wife!

?What I?m saying is that no matter where this path will l

6. rocketscientist

Nov 16, 2005
    Ok - This ia an atempt to give a real review. You've done a masterful job of pulling all of the character's plot lines together but still leaving room for more. It gives me hope that there will be a sequel?;)

Let's see:

?I?m surprised,? Obi-Wan responded with an amused grin. ?It?s not everyday that a boy of your age captures the attention of several beautiful young women.?

Anakin furiously blushed while Obi-Wan tried his best not to bellow out with laughter. ?I suppose I just don?t want everyone to make a big deal about what happened.?

Just put that in here' cause I think it's really cute!

I'm really looking forward to more revelations concerning Ilianya Tro.:) She is so cool!

The only thought that brought Dahlia hope was Siri.

I'm very anxious about this little girl - so you have to do a sequel - that's all there is to it!

Now I AM surprised by the Obi-Wan and Sabé development - but I like it quite a bit. I'm a real softie at heart!;) (honest)

?But some of the powers I?ve used in combat??

?Are just that,? Ilianya interrupted, ?powers. They offer no truth or knowledge. Their usage does not imply one basks in the afterglow of the light or submerged within the shadows of the dark. They are tools, much like the hydrospanner you would use to repair your ship. Do you consider that evil??

Ilianya may be just the mentor Anakin needs to counteract the seductive forces of the darkside (or IS she?) [face_thinking]

Call me odd - but I'm glad to see that the bad guys can rally and are still there for the cause![face_mischief]

I love the Dooku scene! Rousing sentiment for the war.

Padmé smiled and then reached up to kiss his forehead. Without word, she slightly released her embrace to look out at the scenery. Anakin felt his heart flutter as his spirit soared into the stratosphere. Indeed, the future held many possibilities and he knew that he would continue to stand by Padmé through whatever challenge arose. For the moment, he knew how she felt about him and that was truly enough. Through the whispering winds, he could almost hear the Force singing for him to be patient and that all would happen as it was supposed to in due time. Anakin was truly happy and for the first time in many years, he did not fear the future for he knew that she too would walk the path along side him as he faced his own destiny.

And, well, I think my previous post gave an indication as to how I feel about this! @};-

Excellent Rev, my only regret is that I wasn't in on the beginning!

So..... when is that epilogue coming?

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Padmé smiled and then reached up to kiss his forehead. Without word, she slightly released her embrace to look out at the scenery. Anakin felt his heart flutter as his spirit soared into the stratosphere. Indeed, the future held many possibilities and he knew that he would continue to stand by Padmé through whatever challenge arose. For the moment, he knew how she felt about him and that was truly enough. Through the whispering winds, he could almost hear the Force singing for him to be patient and that all would happen as it was supposed to in due time. Anakin was truly happy and for the first time in many years, he did not fear the future for he knew that she too would walk the path along side him as he faced his own destiny

Wow, just wow! =D= @};-

8. aldocassidy

aldocassidy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    Starting to get drowsy now, but I'll def say that you ended this story perfectly, Rev. The closure between Obi-Wan and Sabe and Padme and Anakin couldn't have been more different, yet similar in their own ways (I wonder how the Council will react if and when they find out about the marriage). Keep me updated on the Epilogue and future sequels!

By the way, any word on an Inquest sequel? I'm DYING to read about the upcoming confrontation betweeen Sola and her little baby sister Padme.

9. GunraysLawyer

GunraysLawyer Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2003
  10. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    To Everyone: My thanks again to everyone who has been reading from the beginning and who we've picked up along the way. It has been an incredible journey and I am thrilled and touched that you all have enjoyed it. Well at long last we have come to the end--not a true end though, but a transition. Soon we will be jumping ahead in our tale with more adventure and possibilities in store. I hope you all will continue to enjoy. Also, if you wish to be PM notified when I post the sequel story, please let me know otherwise I will keep the same list that I had for NC going. My thanks again. Hope you all enjoy!

DancesWithBlasters: That was the most perfect ending I could think of. Putting closure to a lot of things, but still leaving others things open, letting us wonder.

I'm glad you think so. I felt like I was leaving things off on sort of a cliffe, but I definitely didn't want to give more away of what's coming up.

And YAY for Ani and Ami!!!! Staying on Naboo was definetly the better choice for Anakin, he's really a lot more mature and in tune with the will of Lady Force where he is. The Jedi Temple sufficated him, and tried to twist him into a typical Jedi, but he didn't and couldn't fit that image. I guess he always harbored bad feelings, somewhere deep down because of that. All Palpatine had to do was play off his fear and anger, and voila . . . "Rise Lord Vader."

Things are definitely changed now; however, don't count out Palpy's modes of persuation. Lots can still happen ;).

On a different note, I'm still definetly worried for Dahlia and Siri, things really aren't going too well for them.

This will be addressed in the follow up story

I only suggested the OT becuase I think it'd be really interesting to see how this affected Luke and Leia and their friends' lives.

All in due time ;).

In short, Master Rev, I love you.

Awww.shucks...[face_blush]

Thanks so much for reading!

Darth-Buddy: Lovely ending, I look forward to the epilogue or whatever else you would like to write. Well done, you really have a way with words.

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like my style. Look for some subtle changes though in the next story ;).

Ladynaye: Thanks so very much. I appreciate you reading!

Angel Queen: *shrieks happily* Obi 'n Sabé tied the knot! *squeals and bounces around the room* The wedding scene was beautiful, Rev. As I read it, I couldn't help but think that it complimented Anakin and Padmé's wedding in AotC. I could almost imagine the setting sun shining through the windows of the chapel, its rays resting on the two of them. *sighs dreamily* Beautiful.

I'm thrilled you liked it. And yes, I paralleled A & P canonical wedding on purpose ;). In time we'll see why ;).

The moment between Anakin and Padmé was wonderful as well. *smiles indulgently* I love that they both accept one another's positions and are aware that there will one day be a time and place for them, when Queen Amidala and Lord-Protector Skywalker are no longer needed so much. And Lady Force sings of patience to her Chosen One.

Seems like they are offf to a good start. We'll see in time if that holds up ;).

Wonderful chapter, wonderful story overall, Rev! This story has been a joy to read! Can't wait to see what the epilogue has in store for everyone!

Thanks so much for reading and all your support. Hope you enjoy!

Aussiegrrl:Epilogue and cast list not withstanding, this was a fantastic wrap up, Rev. And, it leads the way nicely for a sequel (hint hint)!

Thank you so very much. Yes, we are definitely ready to make another leap in time. When we return to our heroes, things will definitely be 'cooking' in the galaxy ;).

I'm so happy you saw fit to share your story with us, and I'm even happier (for you) that you finished it! ...that's definately one of my problems!

I'm glad you've enjoyed. This story has been so close to me that there would be no

11. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    OOO! Great epilogue 'n extra goodies, Rev! Loved how Anakin experienced a glimpse of a possible future, where he is surrounded by those whom he loves and will love the most. Padmé, his mother, the twins, Obi-Wan, Sabé, their children... *grins* Now Anakin just needs to keep his head on straight and he'll one day find himself living that vision. :D

Loved the cast list and the trailer for the sequel! Very cool!

AQ

12. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    Very interesting, admitingly I was expecting something more dreadful to look forward to. Thankfully Anakin's dream gives me hope for the future.:)

But as the tid bits of the next story shows, the real battles to be faced are just on the horizion.

=D= This has been an absolutely fantastic ride, Master Rev. It's going to be hard to top this story, but I think you can do it. Wait, what do I mean think? I know you can and will succeed at it.

Please do PM me when this adventure continues!:D

13. Aya-Na_Bashu

Aya-Na_Bashu Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 14, 2005
    Add me to your PM list, please. I don't want to miss a post.

14. Across-the_Stars

Across-the_Stars Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    [:D]Ahhh.....Ani?s dream made me feel all warm inside. It was the perfect conclusion=D= =D= to such a breathtaking story, it filled me with hope that my favorite couple might just get the happily ever after they deserve[face_love]. I will be waiting patiently[face_liarliar] for the sequel.

PS: could you please PM me when it begins.

15. sethsky

Jun 27, 2005
    Very nice conclusion, MasterRev.

My favorite part of the trailer would have to be: "The final scene is of Anakin standing on a large mountain top, peering over a deep valley with the lady Force next to him with her hand on his shoulder."

Keep me on the PM list, i can't wait for the sequel.

seeya

16. astarael

astarael Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 8, 2005
    I wonder if that vision of Anakin's will come true?

Great finish. I can't wait for the sequel to come out!

17. AussieGrrl

AussieGrrl Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2005
    Yay! Sequel! Just one question ...

Why is Sean Bean ALWAYS the bad guy!?!?!

And I'd love for you to keep me on your sequel PM list!

Thanks, Rev.

XOXO
    Kate

18. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    On this night, I dream a new dream. Instead of fear and foreboding, I see a future that is warm and full of light. It is many years from now and I find myself on the Naberrie vineyard. We are once again celebrating the harvest festival, but there are people in attendance that I do not recognize. No matter still, the happiness I feel is almost tangible. It is like a warm blanket keeping me comfortable on the fiercest winter?s night. I see Padmé, who is older, but even more beautiful, smiling at me while holding my hand in hers. Our mothers are there. They are each holding an infant. I don?t know why, but I feel that somehow I am tied to them. I question none of this because it feels so natural. It is as though I truly belong in this place.

That was such a wonderful thought that it made me cry! :_| [face_love]

19. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    Ooh, I can't wait, please post the first chapter soon! Again, please let me tell you just how much I enjoyed The Naboo Chronicles. It was wonderful from start to finish. I thought you did an especially good job with Anakin and padme's characters. Thanks for all of your hard work!=D= =D=

20. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    :eek:

Oh my....Oh my...

I can't wait!

21. rocketscientist

Nov 16, 2005
    RevMaster - very professional layout for the epi, the cast list and the teaser for the sequel! If that Ph.D in biology becomes too much of a bore, I could point you in the direction of a new field.;)

Well if I wasn't looking forward to it before (which I was) then I certainly am now! Definitely PM me when you start please!:D

22. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    Hey Master Rev,
    Congrats on finshing this fantastic fic! Sorry I didn't comment before. I was just waiting for the right time to post my 100 post (yay!) but now I'm back to posting normally. I actually read this over at fanfiction.net before I found your PM over here, but of course, the awesome cast list wasn't over there. I can't wait!!!!!!! Are you going to PM people when you start the sequel? If you are, I definetly want to be PMed, and if not, I'm sure not to have any trouble finding it, since so many people follow you fics, and comment on this thread.
    Lots of Love,
    Your Loyal Little Fan,
    DancesWithBlasters

23. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    It's OVER?!

*blinks*

Really OVER?

:_|:_|:_|

It was brilliant though... congrats on a wonderful, wonderful story, Rev!

@};-@};-@};-=D==D==D=

And the preview for the next one?

Ooooo.... [face_hypnotized][face_hypnotized]

24. Darth_Mongoulus

Darth_Mongoulus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2005
    Great Story. I was also thinking what would have happened if Anakin had stayed on Naboo, but you've done it far better than I could've. BTW, your trailer has me pumped. Could you please PM me when your sequal has begun? Thanks a bunch.

P.S. I have begun planning an Anakin fanfic, my first. Look for it soon. If I accidently borrow anything from your story, I appologize in advance.

25. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    And the tale ends! Very interesting how you tied it up so cleanly, yet kept Dooku there, a leftover skeleton in the closet. Overall, I liked the style of this peice, how it follows up the initial decision of not taking Anakin to the temple all the way to the end. Dahlia and Tayla were an interesting addition... makes me wonder what kind of role they'll play in the sequel. Amidala and Anakin... it seems that their relationship has gotten much less innocent. Kenobi-Sabe was very cute, very sweet... Great job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.