main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Naboo Chronicles: Complete. More replies (9/17/07)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMasterRev, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Yea! Obi-Wan and Sabe got married! [face_love] And I'm glad the children survived the crash, but their ordeal is from over.

Our mothers are there. They are each holding an infant. I don?t know why, but I feel that somehow I am tied to them. I question none of this because it feels so natural. It is as though I truly belong in this place.

*sighs contentedly* Just beautiful, although from the trailer, it sounds like the future won't be so carefree. :( Anakin fighting handmaidens does not bode well. [face_shame_on_you]

Loved this story, and you ended it perfectly! Keep me on your list for the sequel! :D

2. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    To Everybody: My apologies for the delay, but thanks to each and everyone of you who has supported and encouraged me as this story has progressed. I hope it was as much fun for you to read as it was for me to write it. Thank you so much for all your well wishes and my deepest appreciation to those of you how nom'd NC as Best Epic. I am both honored and thrilled that you've thought enough of it to help it reach the qualifying round. Win or not, I appreciate the sentiments and hope that you are all enjoying the new adventures. Thanks!

3. DarthSilious

DarthSilious Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2006
    Well, I've spent 2 days reading this story before moving on to devour the sequel. What can I say? I've thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish. Top quality story-telling IMHO. =D=

I sometimes wish some of these AUs could have been filmed instead of what was actually released even though I enjoyed all 6 of the films immensely.

4. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    Darth Silious:

Thanks so much for taking the time to read through the entire story. I'm happy to know that you really enjoyed it and are becoming an avid reader of AUs. I appreciate the kind words and hope you enjoy the sequel story.

5. immortalimp83

immortalimp83 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 24, 2007
    This was amazing! I'm now gonna start on the sequel. I loved the cast list . I always pictured Sarah Michelle Gellar as Siri, from the time I read the 1st Jedi apprentice book that had her in it. I'm a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the spin off Angel as well as Star Wars so I was so happy to see you put both Buffy and Willow (Alyson Hannigan) in...Kepp Writing! ~Anastasia

6. JediKage

JediKage Jedi Knight

Jun 14, 2006
    1st time poster in this thread.

I love your stories! Ive read Naboo Chronicles at least twice now and this story quite a few times. Characters are great, story line is great, heck everythings great =D=
    One little question, whens HK-47 gonna show up? ;) I wanna see him wreak havoc on the enemies of the republic! [face_skull] [face_devil]

Edit: crud posted on the wrong thread [face_blush] sorry for bumping this one

7. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    Immortalimp83: Glad you enjoyed the story and the cast list. I find it makes it easier to write about the different characters if I can put a face to a name. Anyhow, happy that you liked NC and hope you are enjoying FLQ

JediKage: Thank you so much for reading both stories. No worried about bumping this thread up. I had thought it to be locked long ago so it was nice, albeit surprising to see it on the first page again. Thanks so much for reading.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.