main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Naboo Chronicles: Complete. More replies (9/17/07)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMasterRev, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    And as an extra added bonus, if I get a good response to this, I will post o the title and a sneak peak chapter of the sequal to NC. Cheers!

*chokes* :eek: :eek: :eek:

Come one, come all, you dear dear lurkers! :) :D

AQ

2. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    *Grins wickedly at Alethia and AngelQueen*

Lurkers: Come out, come out, where ever you are :)

3. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    Here lurkers lurkers lurkers....Will have nice comments for you if you post...Here lurkers lurkers lurkers :)

4. Koori

Koori Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2004
    I guess technically I've been lurking in the thread, though not to the boards in general.

Good story, btw, I'm enjoying it greatly.

5. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    :) :) :) Welcome Koori!! :) :) :) Thank you so much for your post. See, that wasn't so bad, was it? j/k/ Thanks again. Cmon other lurkers, need more before I will post the sneak peek ;)

6. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    *Still inviting and looking for more lurkers. Come one, come all to the show :)*

7. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Yes, yes! To JMR you listen! [/Yoda] [face_batting]

AQ

8. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    [In my best Yoda voice] Yes, and a powerful ally to all lurkers and posters, JM Rev is. Gives life and light, from his comments, he does to them. ;)[end of Yoda voice]

*hugs* to all Lurkers :)

9. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    To all my readers,

Even though this is supposed to be lurkers appreciation week, I wanted to take time to thank everybody for taking time to read and comment on my story. I know I had promised the lurkers, if they appeared that I would post the title and an excerpt from NC's sequel if I got enough replies. However, since so few responded (which may mean everybody who is reading this is replying) I want to extend the offer to my loyal readers as a little gesture to show my thanks. So here's the deal. There are basically two pieces that I am debating posting. However, I need your help to decide which I would choose. All I can say is one is a mush filled, while the other is a bit on the mysterious side. So, to everyone who's been following NC, cast your vote and whichever gets the most, that's the one that will get posted. My thanks again to all of you and hope to hear from you all soon :)!!

JM Rev

P.S.: For those of you who would like, I can start sending PMs when I update. Lemme know :)

10. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    I say go with the mush! [face_love] All the angst from Ep. III is still hanging in the air, so I need anything positive to counter it! But which ever you choose, I still can't wait to read it!

And just an FYI, I'll be leaving on vacation tomorrow and won't be back home 'til maybe the 19th. I will bring my laptop with me, but I can't gurantee that I'll be able to reply to any posts while out West.

'Til then, can't wait to read more! :D

11. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    Thanks for the vote and have fun on your vacation. I should update at least once while you're gone so be sure to check back once you return home. Enjoy your trip!

12. Koori

Koori Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2004
    The mysterious one sounds very interesting.

And if you're going to start pming people when you update, add me to the list.

13. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    add me to your pm list too...and hey I vote mush and mystery lol..can't i have both?

here's hoping that you can update soon

rachel

14. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Hm... Mush or mystery? Mush, mystery... [face_thinking] [face_thinking]

Oh, I'll go with mystery! That's always fun! ;)

I'd love to be PMed about updates as well! :)

AQ

15. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    well Ani is still a little young i believe..... soo...... let's go with mystery, a young anakin chopping people's legs off is funny when i think about it in my head.

mystery

16. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    Looks like mystery is winning out. Will wait till tomorrow to post excerpt. If anybody else has any preference, step right up and place your vote. :D

17. jedipati

jedipati Jedi Grand Master star 3

Aug 12, 2000
    Well, this certainly looks promising.... will read more when I have a chances, but the start looks good.

18. Darth_Funky_Monkey

Darth_Funky_Monkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    Hey I'm new to this whole thing, But I just wanted to say I am really liken this story. Oh and I vote Mush (can't get too much of mush can ya!)

19. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    My many thanks goes out to everyone who has read and posted. Looks like the results of the poll are in and you all want the mysterious post which will be posted as soon as I finish replying to your comments. Chapter 9 is done and in the beta's capable hands. Will get that out to you as soon as she's done. Onto the comments.

Alethia: And you can almost know that it will cause...not problems, but more embarrassement as they get older. Really, his crush on her is quite sweet.

Glad you liked. Anakin definitely has it bad for Padme and it will only get worse as those dreaded teenage years approach.

I also loved the Dooku part at the beginning of the chapter- it fits well. I can see how Dooku would believe that and would be interested in Gunray and his 'helper'. And it also goes with his Jedi training- wanting to help, which is nice. I never really thought that Dooku left the Order to be a Sith, more that that happened later on, as an effect rather than the cause. So I really enjoyed the bit with Dooku.

I definitely agree. I think Dooku got caught up with his own idealism, mixed in with his personal ambitions to help the galaxy, which resulted in his susceptibility to the Darkside. Idealism and Jedi plus power definitely doesn't mix well.

Nice to know that the idyllic nature of Naboo still exists.

Things are calm once again on the homefront. For now, at least ;).

Angel Queen: It's good to see Padmé be able to relax amongst those she loves most.

I really think that despite being Queen, Padme would have taken time off to go visit her family. Especially when Sola had Ryoo and later Pooja.

And something in perfect hibernation has awoken.

Hmmm..I wonder what that could be. [face_whistling]

Darksideeyesplease: wow, two updates since i've looked

Sometimes I can be surprising. Hope I don't spoil you though ;).

AP4EVER: It was nice seeing the Naberries accepting Anakin into thier home with such love and gratitude.

I think Padme is a mirror of the ways of the Naberrie family. I definitely feel that her values, as well as her kindness was first taught at home. Wanted this scene to reflect that.

Yui-Chan: Padme's family home is definitely something I'd want to visit.

Me too. Beautiful scenery, great company and lots of food.

like the sweet friendship between Padme and Anakin here-- but it's obvious Anakin's hit it rather hard with his crush on Padme.

Oh most definitely. But like I said to Alethia, the fun is just starting ;).

Gina Very intriguing look at Dooku's motivations

As I mentioned earlier, I don't think he left the Jedi right away to become a Sith. Like we saw in ROTS, it is a subtle fall with several stumbles along the way before the last one happens.

Venus_Star2-com: Hi there and welcome to the story. I will add you and everyone else who responded to the PM list. Update is coming soon :).

JediPati: Greetings. Glad you like so far. Hope the rest intrigues you enough to continue to follow. Thanks and again, welcome!

Darth_Funky_Monkey: Nice pen name. Thank you for your post and welcome to the story. Hope you continue to like!

Ok, with that done, on to the treat. So, as many of you have asked before, I plan to continue this story until Anakin is nearly 15 years old which looks to be another 12-15 chapters from this current post. There is a lot more that is going to happen, including the introduction of some OCs very soon. However, as I've mentioned, there will be a sequel titled...*drum roll please* For the Love of the Queen. This fic will pick up where NC leaves off and will continue till about a year or so prior to AotC. So, this excerpt occurs sometime in that timeframe. My many thanks again to all who have posted and enjoy your treat!!

Excerpt from For the Love of the Queen

After she cried herself to sleep, Padmé?s slumber was unsettled as she could not tell whether o

20. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    AWww, what a cute fic! I love the Ani/ami baby crush thing going on! Interesting how Anakin fixes up Maul's ship... a cool twist!

21. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    Welcome! Glad you like. Thought Anakin could make good use of it, as well as get himself into mischief. Anyhow, glad you are enjoying. More to come soon :)

22. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    As she rounded a hill, a tall figure dressed in black, donning a dark mask was moving slowly from the bend until it turned in her direction.

*gasp* Ani is still to become Vader?! :eek: :eek: :eek: Wow... Or is this the Force showing Padmé a possible future? *bites nails nervously*

A very interesting sneak peak, JMR! Very cool! Now I'm dying to know what happened! :D

AQ

23. JediMasterRev

Dec 2, 2004
    As Master Yoda says, "Always in motion, is the future." All I can say is keep tuning in ;) Glad u liked.

24. Darth_Funky_Monkey

Darth_Funky_Monkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    Wow..... now you've got me all excited. Anakin better not turn to the darkside. But by the sounds of it....[face_devil] can't wait for more, very cool. Oh and thanks for the compliment I was watching a show on TV and there was monkeys, one thing led to another....

Funky out!

25. Darth_Vander

Darth_Vander Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2004
    *jaw drops*

Wow. I just found this story again. I love where you are taking it! And sweet preview, btw!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.