main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The New Age Episode 1: The Ashes of Deafet

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Korean_Tiger, Oct 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagnaZero

MagnaZero Jedi Master star 2

Aug 1, 2003
    Name: K'adaro
    Species: Barabel
    Eye Color: Dark Red
    Hair Color and Style: None
    Skin : Scaly, Red
    Clothing: Medium Combat Armor
    Weapon: Disruptor
    Personality: Cold, but extremely loyal-to those who pay him enough
    Afflication: None
    Force Sensitive: No

2. Korean_Tiger

Korean_Tiger Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2005
    Thori had miraculasly managed to escape the Star Destroyer yet again. He was getting lucky, better choose a safer spot next time. He had taken a small shuttle and retreated back to a safer position.

He sighed and picked up a comm to the marines.
    " Marines, Your on your own for now until I can get back to a star destoyer. I'll try and send some reinforcemnets. Good luck and may the force be with you".

OOC: We should be beggining the Tiger tooth RPG pretty soon. BTW I going away on Friday and the weekend and I won't be back till monday.

3. BENSKYWAKER

BENSKYWAKER Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2005
    IC:

The vong had got all there ships together, now the were entering hyperspace... In a dayor two the empire and the sith would be to weak to with stand the might of the VONG!

tag: anyone, if this is alive...

4. Poacher

Poacher Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    Bump! Hmmmmm....post people :(

5. Korean_Tiger

Oct 29, 2005
    i'll post soon just need to finish my damn work

6. kronas

kronas Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2005
    OOC: I'll try to post tonight. I need to do my school work first.

7. kronas

kronas Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2005
    IC: Varful

The commander of the ship came up to him, and said "Sir, the commander of the fleet has been killed. His ship was just reported to have been distroyed. You are now commander of the fleet." Varful replied, "Good, now I must find a better ship." He then walked outof the bridge, since all the imperial trooper were distroyed. He got on a shuttle, and had it go to another capital ship near by.

Once he got in the bay, he ran to the bridge. He told them, "I am the commander of th efleet now, and I am nameing this ship the flag ship. I would like our ship to move to the head of the battle, and take down those Imperialistic scums." The ship then did as he ordered.

8. Poacher

Poacher Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    OOC: Since when were all my marines dead? You haven't even made a post saying you fired back at them! How do you kill over 100 marines without shooting at them? Isn't that kinda godmodding anyway?

9. Korean_Tiger

Oct 29, 2005
    OOC: I agree this is getting very close to Godmodding. And how did the Scattered and deafeted vong gather an organised army and fleet and are now ready to face the two most powerful factions in the galaxy???

10. Poacher

Poacher Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    OOC: I have a cunning plan!
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

To the sith eyes, all the marines once on the verge of taking the bridge of the Flagship were dead, but it is not always true, that meets the eye...

"Marines! ATTACK!" Kilthin roared over his comm. Every Marine got up and charged the bridge, overwhelming the Sith defenders within minutes, using sheer numbers and surprise.

"Admiral Thori, we are in command of the Sith Flagship, preparing to engage the enemy fleet! Sergeant? Close off all entrances to this bridge and seal them. Transfer all controls of this bridge, and lock out all other access points!
    I want men manning the consoles with weapons control, bring all weapons to bear on the enemy battleship off our starboard bow! FIRE AT WILL!"

The captured cruiser opened fire on the unsuspecting Sith Battleship, causing immense damage and splitting the ship in two, leaving a huge hole in the Sith battle line, which the Imperial Star Destroyers would exploit very quickly...

11. Korean_Tiger

Oct 29, 2005
    [face_laugh] ^^^
    That was only fair

12. Korean_Tiger

Oct 29, 2005
    OOC- Alright, from now on anybody caught God moding will best be ignoured [face_shame_on_you]

IC_ Thori quickly became aware of the situation and moved towords the command bridge.
    " Alright, Good going. Advance all positions forword. Let's get em out of here".

13. BigG_Organa

BigG_Organa Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2005
    GM APPROVED!:

Name: Shayzor-Foloz

Species: Human

Eye Colour: Brown

Hair Colour: Black. Long. Neck-length (like anakin's from episode 3) and rough.

Skin: Tanned with many scars on face.

Clothes: Mandalorian battle armour

Weapons: Double lightsaber

Personality: Fast to react, tries to seem light-hearted but is usually under a lot of suffering inside.

Faction: Imperial Fleet ( Used to be trained in the ways of the sith and fight for them, but turned on them when he learned their evil past)

Force Sensitive: Yes, is currently being trained in the Jedi arts but still has a stronger knowledge of the Dark side of the force.

Shayzor-Falaz just boarded the Star destroyer that Thori was on. He had recently sent on a mission to the very close ruins called Polis Massa but had saw the raging battle above Hoth. He decided it was in the best interests for everyone if he joined in the battle, as he knew that if he played big role in a victory he would almost definetly be granted the title of Jedi Master that he had been after for so long. He landed, and convinced Thori that he was on his side. He was allowed access to the command centre, and was told of the current situation. He decided that he was most needed with Captain Kilthin in the enemy ship as they were struggling to hold the bridge. He found his Jedi Starfighter ( Which he had stolen from a clan of Tuskens on tatooine) and left he hangar. He gunned down some enemy fighters, and landed on the enemy ship, albeit with a thunderous halt as the defence turrets had ruined his left wing. He would not be able to use that craft again. Shrugging it off, he sprinted in what he thought was the general direction of the bridge, dispatching a couple of sith soldiers with force lightning, which he swore to punish himself for as he had swore never to use a sith power again. He continued to the bridge, but then stopped. He had felt an awfully large disturbance in the force. He stopped. It was a presence that he recognised, one he was VERY familiar with. " I have a bad feeling about this" he muttered under his breath, as he realised what his feeling might just have been. Had he really just felt the presence of his old sith master, Kel-Guthrad? He certainly hoped so, as he had a certain[i]grudge[/i], that needed to be settled with his old Lord...

14. Poacher

Poacher Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    All was going well aboard the captured Flagship. The sith fleet was in chaos and confusion, and no attempts to retake the bridge had been made...until now.

The door was blasted apart, and all the marines turned to face the entrance, but before they fired Kilthin took the only chance he had.
    "TAKE COVER! SITH LORD!" he yelled as he dived behind a control panel. Kilthin expected death, but what he heard was of two lightsabers clashing violently. Cautiously, Kilthin raised his head, to find a jedi wielding a double-bladed lightsaber caught in fierce combat with the Sith attacker.

15. Korean_Tiger

Oct 29, 2005
    Thori's face lightened up with happiness as he saw the oppening in the Sith blockade. He would finnaly be able to send some ground troops to Hoths surface. He approched his commandor and and spoke happily but firm.
    " send a message to the troops. Get reinforcements to the Surface immediatly. I repeat Immediatly, before the blockade his covered up again".

16. BigG_Organa

Nov 30, 2005
    It was Shayzor Foloz that had engaged the sith lord in battle. It was a fast battle , as both fighters hd been trained in fast-styled double bladed combat. The sithe lord was gaining the advantage, as Shayzor was forcing himself not to gat angry at his old lord for what he had done to him as anger is the path to the dark side.

It was not long, however, until the marines started opening fire on the sith lord, but e used the force and used the remnants of the door to make a barrier. " You have been trained well in the Jedi arts, my old friend" ( Making reference to the colour of his armour). " But, you are still no match for me".

At this point, the sith trien to use force lightning on Shayzor, but before he could, he was taking it himself. Shayzor had let his anger get he best of him. He stopped with the lightning, and mercillessly decapitated his old lord.....

17. Poacher

Poacher Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    Through Kilthin's infra-red setting on his visor, he could see that the Jedi Knight had won the duel. Kilthin was ripped from his thoughts when his comm buzzed into action.

"Captain Kilthin, the enemy has disabled the shields on the ship! The life support is going down and the engines are offline. The gravity of the planet is pulling us in!" A marine said over the channel.

"Marines! To the escape pods! Link up with Imperial ground forces on the planet and meet me at the Echo Base!" Kilthin replied. All the Marines abandoned the bridge via the exit that was not sealed off by the now-dead Sith Lord. Within a few minutes, several escape pods could be seen heading directly for Hoth, while the ship they came from was being torn apart by broadsides from vengful Sith ships.

18. Korean_Tiger

Oct 29, 2005
    I'm bored with sitting here watching, I'm Gonna join in some of the action :cool:

Name: Joshua
    Species: Human
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color and Style: Long Black hair
    Skin : Tanned
    Clothing: Long flowing robes worn over black/white ( depending of the environment) armour which is encraved with an Imperial insigna.
    Weapon: Lightsaber
    Personality: Indapendent, Aggresive, Calculating
    Afflication: Galactic Empire
    Force Sensitive: Yes

19. BigG_Organa

Nov 30, 2005
    Shayzor, tired after his fight with his former master, was waling, wounded, to the nearest port where he coud find a ship,escape, and recover. It was then that he felt a disturbance... but it wasnt a disturbance in the force. It was the disturbance you feel when you are lifted from your feet and sent flying head on down a corridor.

It did not take him long to realise that the ship was heading downwards. He didnt see the blessing that they had broken a hole in the sith defences, but only saw the curse that he was hading grounwards at over 300 mph.

He used the force to balance himself on the now-vertical floor. He walked towards what looked like a way out, but he walked very slowly as it was not easy to keep himself balanced. It was then that he passed a room with the door blown off, but it was full of what looked like perfectly opertional armaments.

He saw a blaster rifle, and holstered it. It was useful to have a rnged weapon for ground battle. He then saw his saving grae : DS type 3 Jetpack.

He strapped it on quickly and checked if it was operational. It was, and he quickly left the floor and flew through the air and straight out of hangar 10. He jumped ship just in tim to see ten or eleven escape pods rocketing off the edge of the ship. He put his helmet on and drew his double blade. He expected a fight with whoever was in those pods...

20. Poacher

Poacher Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    OOC: From what I read BigG, you have just petpacked out into space, in the middle of a full scale battle, behind the enemy battle line?
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________

The escape pods crashed vioently into the ground right in the middle of the Sith trenchworks. The damage was massive: the trench lines were split and churned up by the pods, many enemy troops had been killed by the initial impact, and now there were Marines flooding into the trenches, pushing the dazed defenders back.

A commander in the Imperial trench, recovering from his own shock at the sudden appearance of the escape pods, realised the enemy trenches were in disarray, and took his chance.

"394th! CHARGE!!!!!" He yelled above the laser-fire. A massive cheer went up from the Imperial lines as the soldiers of the 394th Legion rose from their entrenched positions and charged toward the enemy lines, all guns blazing, with the Commander leading the way.

Kilthin woke up from his stun. Everything was blurred and noise was dampened. He looked around him; the Marines in his pod were mostly dead, they had landed right infront of a machine gun position. The gunners were dead now, and the gun being used to wreak havoc on the Sith troops along the trench. There was no cover from the gun; the trenches were straight lines, and thus the Sith were taking heavy casualties. Looking above the firing step, Kilthin saw familiar Imperial armour advancing very qickly.

A Marine Sergeant noticed his Captain was looking a little shell-shocked, and he ran over to investigate.

"Sir? Captain Kilthin! Can you hear me, sir?!" The Sergeant yelled at his commanding officer. Kilthin did hear him, but he did not quite have all his senses with him, and passed out again.

TAG: Anyone who wants to be the Sith or Imperial ground forces.

21. Korean_Tiger

Oct 29, 2005
    Joshua walked camly towords the bridge where Thori was standing barking orders to his commanders. As he approuched him he bowed slightly and walked with him as he continued to command.
    " Ah Joshua, It's about time you arrived. Where were you?" Thori scratched his neck at continued to pace as if he was trying to shake of Joshua.
    " I'm sorry Admiral, I was at Dathomir....It ain't going so good back there with all the Force witches and Rancors".....
    " Ok ok, One problem at a time. We've finnaly broken the blockade on hoth and we need more ground troops down there.Have you brought any troops?" Throi asked demandingly.
    " Yes, I managed to pull out the 501st from Dathomir but i warn you we need to hurry up over here and head back"....
    " Ok get down there immediatly capture Echo base".

Joshua stepped into the docking bay where all the 501st where waiting patiently. Most of the soldiers were already tired out from the previous battle and he was hoping for some time to rest but his luck was not granted. He quickly ordered them all to step into the transport and they got ready for another battle.

22. BigG_Organa

Nov 30, 2005
    OOC: Sorry Poacher, i forgot to say that Shayzor waited until the ship was in the atmosphere. Sorry.[face_coffee]

Upon Landing upon the surface of Hoth, Shayzor drew his blade and started to run towards the escape pods that had just hit the ground...he expected a fight.

He put in a couple of shots onto the pods themselves only to hear a very familiar voice telling him that they were imperial.
    "Shayzor Foloz, isnt it?"
    " D'yer Mak'er! Long time no see!" Said Shayzor. The two old friends hugged , only to be greeted with a heavy covering of blaster fire...

23. Poacher

Poacher Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    The marines noticed the newly appeared Jedi and the next in command, Lieutenant Corath, ordered the marine's now substantial fire to be directed at the trench giving the Jedi hassle.

3 Heavy Machine Guns, 7 Anti-tank Blasters, 2 Mortars and the Marines' own rifles opened fire on the trench, lightign it up with explosions and flame. Corath climbed up from his makeshift command post and went over to greet the Jedi, and hopefully aquire his aid in taking the trench network.

"Greetings, jedi! I am Lietenant Corath of the Marines." He said.

"Lieutenant? Incharge of a whole detatchment?" The jedi replied.

"Captain Kilthin is in charge, sir, however he has lost conciousness and I have taken command until he is well again. I come to ask your aid in clearing these trenches. The Sith are moving artillery up behind them which they plan to use to bombard our rearward positions, we need to break through and destroy the artillery before that happens!"

The Jedi's eyes misted over, as if he were in deep thought. Corath waited eagerly for a reply. The aid of a Jedi would make the comming assault much easier to get through.

24. BigG_Organa

Nov 30, 2005
    The Jedi was about to answer when he felt a huge disturbance...
    "GET DOWN! I WANT EVERY MAN UNDER COVER NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!" Shayzor screamed. There was a missile heading straight for them; the sith had obviosly picked them up on the radar.

The missile was heading grounwards, and when it was only a few metres from he surface, then Shayzor used the force and pointed it in the direction of Echo Base. That should clea out and inhabitants...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.