THE NEW AND IMPROVED DEATHSTAR FORUMS!

Discussion in 'Fan Sites' started by Zelda_Skywalker, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Remeber the link that I posted a while back to a lame and boring site? Well guess what?-THAT SITE HAS JUST GOTTEN BETTER!

AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF RENOVATION-ME AND SABRINA HAVE FIXED UP THE SITE A BIT!

OVER TIME YOU'LL SEE BIGGER CHANGES-BUT WE'RE WORKIN ON IT!

SO COME-JOIN AND HAVE FUN AT THE NEW DEATHSTAR FORUMS BY SABRINA MARTIN AND BELLATRIX BLACK!

http://s13.invisionfree.com/TheDEATHStar/index.php?act=idx
  2. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
    1. Grey and red don't go together well, as it makes the red harder to see. I would suggest making the background darker.

2. If you are going to have a spam section, you should make it to where it doesn't raise post count. That's all a lot of people care about, so why bother giving them that when they're not doing anything productive to help the site?

3. This is the most important part, so pay attention: I ask this to people a lot, and now I must ask what does your site have that the hundreds of other sites out there do not have? You have Star Wars Discussion, Character Disucssion, RPing and a Fan Works section. Most other sites have this. Is there anything that your site has that will set it apart from the countless other Star Wars forums out there?
  3. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, the skin does not really flow very nicely. That is an important part when making a forum, because that is the first thing a person will see when they go there. A first impression is a big factor in whether or not a person will register. I would suggest getting a better skin. Perhaps, since your forum is the "Death Star" forums, try grey and black, to represent the Empire and the Death Star. :)

Also, try and find a better banner. That one just seems too...plain.
  4. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry-I was just trying to get people.

we're trying really hard-honestly. my Email isn't working-I don't have an IM cause the comy is too low-anc we don't go to the same school anymore-so it's hardly like me and Sabrina talk everyday-

I'll take your sugestions and hand them oer to her-show her-and we'll see what we can do okay?

(Btw-I made her in charge of banners-looks like I'll have to take over from now on eh?)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.