main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The new and improved Headhunters Prop Shop!

Discussion in 'Archive: Augusta, GA' started by Headhunter0183, Jul 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Headhunter0183

Headhunter0183 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2002
    Come check out my new site that my lovely and talanted wife made for me! Indulge my delusions of grandure and come check it out.

Then come back here and tell me how cool I am!

All questions, comments, suggestions, threats, and bad jokes are welcome.

www.headhunterspropshop.com

2. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    WooHoo!!! :D :cool:

Your site looks awesome man!

And I like your Dragon*Con part :cool: Can't wait for this year!

God bless!

-Malz

3. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Awesome!

I see on your family page that you are attending some fire training in Forsyth this fall. When will you be there? I frequently attend classes there and we could get together while you're there.

I'll also see you guys at D*C again!

4. Headhunter0183

Sep 19, 2002
    They usualy dont let you know you got a class till a week before. If I get one Ill let ya know and we can try to hook up.

5. Jedi_TaganCalera

Jedi_TaganCalera Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2002
    Dude, way cool. If I could afford to wontinue www.tagancalera.com I would ask you wife and my wife to get together and fix it up better. Unfortunately the cost of the wedding compounded with the summer expenses of rising electricity costs prevent me from renewing the site.

JTC

6. Headhunter0183

Sep 19, 2002
    Thanks alot dude.

She is geting pretty good huh?

*****Hello, Mrs. HeadHunter here, if you are interested I can get you 50mb of server space with 1 Gb per month transfer and unlimited email accounts for $30.00 a year (yes, a year!). Just letting you know. ~Bye*****

Dude she just completely shoved me away from the computer to type that! *****Mrs. HH: Oh, yeah right(rolling eyes)*****

She realy enjoys doing web sites.

Call me at work on Tuesday 27th. I have some good ideas for your costume.

7. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    That's really good "Mrs. Headhunter"! ;) :p

I've got a site right now...the 1&1 trial thing...it kinda sucks so when the trial's done I'm gonna be looking for another one!

God bless!

-Malz

8. bluestarwizard

bluestarwizard Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    James the site looks awesome, tell allena shes' the bomb.

Malz, what didn't you like about the 1&1 account?

9. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    I've still got the account (because it's free...that's what I do like! ;) )

But there's no HTML editor! There's NetObjects Fusion but what if I want to do my own HTML? :( I've got to find FrontPage or something somewhere that will let me do my own. I think that NetMatrix (not sure if that's the right name) has an editor...I'll have to download that again.

God bless!

-Malz

10. Jedi_TaganCalera

Jedi_TaganCalera Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2002
    Sorry, I didn't check the message boards until last night while I was at work and I wasn't available to call nor did I have the number with me. We've decided the amount of work and money Kat and I would need to put into Star Wars costumes is prohibitive this year (getting married was expensive). So we're going to just do some improvements on the existing costumes we have and go as those this year.

But that means we have one year left to get ready for NEXT D*CON (which will be the last one before we move next year...though we hope to come back for D*CON every year).

As for website stuff my wife says she thinks your wife is way more skilled and defers me to her hands if she's willing to help compose a site. However I would like my wife to learn more to so if she's willing to get together with Kat and teach her stuff that would be cool too.

JTC

11. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    Yeah, I've only got one costume...it's a Jedi costume...which I forgot to bring when I went to D*C last year...

LOL! :p

I'm either going with my sister again in her car or I'm driving my car and she'll ride with me...I want to have a car I can drive to and from the convention on my own without having to rely on her so we'll figure something out :D

God bless!

-Malz

12. blueeyedjess

blueeyedjess Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 8, 2001
    Diggin' it!
    "Mrs HH" you are quite the web mistress!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.