main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards & Contests The New and Improved RPF Awards - Summer 2016 (Winners on Page Two!)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Darth_wanderguard, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    The finalists have been determined! Many of these awards are wide open, especially the "Best" Awards, for which the nominations were hugely varied, and could easily go any one of the three ways.

The voting period has now begun, and will conclude on August 31st, 2016. Please send your ballots to the host via private message.

As stated before, the top three nomination getters for each award have progressed to the voting stage. There were several ties, most notable of which being Best Roleplayer, which was tied seven ways!

The methodology for breaking a tie is as follows:

In the case of a tie to determine one or more spots, candidates who are tied are considered semi-finalists. Each candidate is counted as to how many awards for which they are either a finalist or semi-finalist. The candidates with the least are favored for tie-breaking purposes. Failing that, I as host retain a tie breaking vote since I do not nominate or vote under normal circumstances.

If any discrepancies are found between the announced results and the explained methodology, please do not hesitate to bring them to the host's attention via PM so that proper review can take place.

Now, on to the finalists!

"Best" Awards:

Best Roleplayer

HanSolo29
    galactic-vagabond422
    Moonspun Dragon

Best GM

Darth_wanderguard
    Sinrebirth
    spycoder9

Best RPG

Elite League Limmie
    The New Sith Trials
    Star Wars: After the Awakening

Best Original Character

greyjedi125, for Darth Manticore.

Mitth_Fisto, for SGC 28.57^3 & Major Havath Jeth.

Sinrebirth, for Darth Insipid & Ike.

"Most" Awards:

Most Long-Winded Roleplayer

Kahn_Iceay
    Runjedirun
    galactic-vagabond422

Most Promising New Roleplayer

Halle Dray
    WookieeRage
    QueenSabe7

Most Sadistic GM

spycoder9
    Sinrebirth
    Darth_wanderguard

Most Helpful GM

Trieste
    Darth_wanderguard
    Sinrebirth

Most Frightening Character

greyjedi125, for Darth Manticore.

Sinrebirth, for Darth Insipid.

dragonsith13, for Darth Draconis

Most Humorous Character

Mikaboshi, for The Lorekeeper.

Ananta Chetan, for Suraya Archisa.

Bardan_Jusik, for Randy "The Rancor"/Justin Pitt

Most Accurate Portrayal of a Canon Character

Lady Belligerent, for Jaina Solo - Star Wars: After the Awakening

Bravo, for Darth Vader - Intervention: Echoes in Eternity

Most Unpredictable Original Character

Ktala, for Bre - Star Wars: After the Awakening.

Darth_wanderguard, for Kodo Prine - Star Wars: After the Awakening

Lady Belligerent, for Darth Bellorum - The New Sith Trials

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Did I win yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
  4. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
  5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I'm honored---and surprised---to find myself as a finalist. Thank you all who voted for me. [face_blush]

6. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    HOST ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and gentlemen, we have winners!

Before we start the official announcement ceremony, I would like to say a few words of thanks. Not just to those who have nominated and voted in these awards, but to everyone who has participated and continues to participate in the RPF. To roleplayers and GMs alike. There is no better way to connect with fellow human beings than to create something together, and that is exactly what we do here. We create worlds to live in, characters to live in them - reflections of ourselves, sometimes - and we tell stories. Stories that bring laughter and tears alike. Sometimes, we even tell stories that touch on universal truths of the human experience. And while some of the following awards are lighthearted and fun, and some are more serious, they are all the products of passion, collaboration, and creativity.

Now, without further adieu, your Summer 2016 RPF Awards winners!

~~~~~

"Most" Awards:

~

Most Unpredictable Original Character

Lady Belligerent, for Darth Bellorum - The New Sith Trials

Anyone paying attention would have assumed them to be whispering over secret plans, or sharing a personal moment. Bellorum gently tucked Kevala's arm under her's, and stepped into a small alcove.

It was a small simple room bathed in a murky darkness. The act itself was bold and clinical, committed with lightning precision by a woman skilled to kill without emotion. It was nothing more than following the order of an ancient dark lord, nothing to question, no hesitation. Bellorum locked eyes with Kevala and in one swift motion touched her lightsaber to the base of the woman's throat and activated the weapon. The brilliant violet blade beamed through her throat, instantly severing tissues and spine. Neat and clean, there was no blood, lingering, or crying out.

Bellorum eased the lifeless body to the floor, and gently closed lids over once lovely eyes. She quickly concealed her weapon, and stepped back into the corridor.

~

Most Accurate Portrayal of a Canon Character

Lady Belligerent, for Jaina Solo - Star Wars: After The Awakening

Jaina's heavily modified X-Wing raced away from the freighter. "He wanted to kill me, that sleemo tried to kill me!" she shouted in dismay. Not trusting her voice she fired off a text message to Ben's ship, 'Nice try jackass.' She sighed as she hit the send button, "I'm not giving up yet, Cappie. I still think we can take him alive."

Cappie's reply sounded like expletives mixed with a dressing down. "Yeah, he doesn't deserve it and I want nothing more than to slam his head into a wall, but I'm not fighting my way through a Star Destroyer full of his minions. He's too much of a coward to face me alone."

~

Most Humorous Character

Mikaboshi, for Lorekeeper - The New Sith Trials

He looked again to the Ithorian and was obviously a bit confused, but he shrugged and walked out from his concealed location and greeted the odd looking creature.

He had studied them, but had never seen one in person. There weren't many of his kind represented in the Sith Empire. Immediately he was fascinated, so many questions, but one in particular begged to be asked.

"I see you have two mouths," The Arcanist pointed curiously at the beings face, "when mating...". "Not now." Andeddu chided telepathically.

The Lorekeeper sighed, "Never mind" He said while pulling greasy strands of hair away from his line of vision.

"Why are you in my library?" He asked, now obviously annoyed from Andeddu's intrusion.

~

Most Frightening Character

greyjedi125, for Darth Manticore - Various Games

Lord Manticore's fiery eyes watched in silent and cold satisfaction as the first hooded opponents became impaled by the leading end of his double bladed lightsaber. The vermillion colored shaft of lethal light easily pierced flesh and bone as it plunged deep into the other man's chest cavity. The sizzling sound of searing flesh and the scent of burning sinew were like incense, and always oddly galvanizing.

The hooded opponet that had lept at him was sent crashing against a large rock, thanks to his telekinetic abilities. The Sith's weapon clatterd upon the cold stone ground, however, it became deactivated, and as a result, he suffers no damage from it. If the hooded minion was at all hurt by the impact against the rock, he does not show it.

Methodically stepping away and sliding his incandescent weapon from the nearly completely dead minion, Lord Manticore savours the moment as his former opponent passes into oblivion, then quickly forgets the tumbling rag doll of flesh and bone as he moves to face his one remaining adversary, but not before he gestures and retrieves the dead man's lightsaber and smoothly clips it to his belt.

~

Most Helpful GM

Darth_wanderguard, for The New Sith Trials

~

Most Sadistic GM

Sinrebirth, for Various Games

'I am a foot away from victory.' He leaned down his boot on the Heart of Darth Dreadwar, the pressure causing it to crack.

Dreadwar tried to lift Tholme's hand. The body was charred, exhausted, broken. The N'Dul body would be barely conscious. Genkal was glancing at Bre, trying to catch her eye, and then Snoke pushed his foot down. Strang was similarly trying to ready his weapons without being noticed, which was hard as Snoke was in essence looking directly at this Dreadwar chap who was in-front of his line of sight.

'Know that you have been killed by Darth Plagueis the Wise.'

'Know that your death signifies the end.'

He pushed down. The Heart shattered, and Tholme's body was rent with pain, as was the N'Dul one, as were all bodies of Darth Dreadwar the Magnificent.

A magnificent fool, perhaps.

~

Most Promising New Roleplayer

QueenSabe7, for The New Sith Trials

This darkness was so vast and complete that Syren had no bearing on time or place. Is this death? She wondered often. Attempts to think or to formulate coherent thoughts failed and the young woman’s mind would sink back into the void. The only break in this never-ending blackness was a morose parade of images and voices belonging to beings that had left her life as quickly as they had entered; nameless targets whose lives she had taken, those who hired her to do so, companions with whom she would never allow herself to linger.

Then she would see her mother and father. Their loving faces appeared most often, slowly changing and morphing into the ravaged shells of anger she recalled most vividly.

Xia.

It was her father’s voice, gentle and warm, how it sounded before it was hideously changed by a power he would never be able to harness. He had called out her birth name. She did not want to hear it again. My sweetheart, his soft voice continued. It is time to wake up. She attempted to respond, to summon the words. Did she still have her mind and her body? She felt nothing…

WAKE. UP!

In an instant the darkness, the faces and voices all vanished and were replaced by a crush of sensations. Immediately she could feel her body; the beating of her heart, the breath in her lungs, the fabric of clothing on her skin, the rapidly chilling surface beneath her. Beneath her. Realizing she was lying down, her upper-half shot upright while her eyes flew open.

~

Most Long-Winded Roleplayer

galactic-vagabond422

(Excerpt from Elite League Limmie)

A slight smirk pulled at the corner of Shade's mouth as he moved violently to the side barely avoiding three blaster bolts sent his way. He leapt over the banister shoulder slamming into the wall as he rushed down the stairs. Sparks rained down on his back as more red bolts crash into the druasteel behind the feeling Balosar. Two sets of footsteps followed him as he turned down another flight. Hoping to gain some distance from his pursuers, he jumps down the last few steps landing hard on the next landing. His weight was shifted too far forward carrying him shoulder first into the corner, cracking his head against the oh so comforting metal.

Looking up he saw the two Bothans that were chasing him, "I don't suppose we can just let this go?" he asked pushing off. The only answer was more blaster shots. The heat of them brushed against the back of his neck. A string of curses left his mouth, he'd made a promise to himself to never run this hard after leaving the service. Though when one's life was on the line, such promises have much less power. As his lungs began to burn, he thanked his natural resistance to toxins and poisons. His smoking habit would have made this run far more difficult if his breaths were restricted by the years of smoke he'd breathed in.

An automatic sliding trasparasteel door started to rise as the investigator came barreling though the lobby. It was too slow and Shade didn't have time to wait for it to fully open. He leveled his right shoulder striking hard against the clear barrier. It shattered under the force of the charge, breaking into shards, cutting at his skin, leaving small red marks along his face and arms. The heat of the O'Pahz spring washed over him moving fully outside. The humidity made his clothes stick to him and to perspire after only a few moments of activity in the heat.

The sweat seeped into the wounds sending sharp stabs of pain though out his body. The blots had stopped flying in his general direction. Only a fool would discharge a weapon out in the open, were civilians could be hurt, or the seccers could be called. That fact was now the only thing keeping Shade alive. Beings of every kind try to get out of his way, clearing a path for him and the Bothans. As he ran he kept his eyes open for any Vanguards, this was their turf, and they'd run off these guys before. They may not like the investigator but, he guessed they hated the Bothans more.

He rounded the final corner, the 'Snake Pit' was just a few steps ahead. As he did a single shot rang out. Before he had time to think a burning, searing pain radiated out from his right shoulder. A cry of pain left his mouth but he carried on just the same. He fought off his urge to tense up, knowing he needed to keep running. Every step he took brought more pain but, he wasn't about to die, there was still more to do. He flung the door to the establishment open and tumbled over the threshold, landing hard on his grazed shoulder.

"Frack," Mical called out from behind the bar. Several patrons, many with their snakes showing turn in his direction. Looking over his shoulder, he saw the two Bothans that were chasing him stop in the doorway. From the floor with a cocky grin on his face, Shade waved at them, mocking them. That was maybe the wrong thing to do but, they did make him run, that had to be punished. The Vanguards take notice of the two furry beings and start moving that direction. This time it's the Bothan's turn to run. A pained laugh leaves Shade's chest as he gets to his feet.

Sitting at the bar, face streaked with blood, and ribbions of crimson running down his arm, he smirked at Mical. "Just a water." He said, as if nothing had happened.

A week passed and Shade was still healing. He still had plasters on his face covering his superficial cuts. Bandages wrap around his shoulder, and were a pain to change. He passed the time looking over Cutty's financials, which were a pain to get a hold of. He turned on the holo-cast for this week.

"AAAARRRRRR" Jonzz, shouted over the wave, as if his team wasn't going through one of the worse losing streaks in the team history.

"Thanks for listening to this episode of the Pirate Bay." Jac followed with the same enthusiasm.

"You might be wondering," The Quarren warbled, "why we are so jolly given our team's woes, and crushing defeats."

"It's because it doesn't matter anymore, savvy."

"That's right, with this loss and current struggles of the team on both sides of the ball, we are content in writing off this year and hoping for a better one next year."

"Don't start thinking we've gone mad,"

"Well we are, a little bit,"

"Ok, madder, it just that if we don't laugh, the only thing left to do is cry, and I did enough of that last night, savvy." It seemed that Jac was already a little sloshed given the way he was slurring his words. This was a holo-cast, they didn't have to abide by too many rules so, being noticeably drunk it perfectly fine. In fact it most likely was part of the charm.

"Alright, because we have to let's go over the last game against the Monarchs." There was a groan from Jac.

"Well the Monarchs, true to their namesake, took control right away."

"They scored within five minutes of the start on an attack lead by Maggie Adams. After that they never full relinquished control."

"Now normally pirates are a problem for monarchs, savvy, and fight against such tyranny but, our crew seemed to have lost their fight."

"Except for Leigh and Tian," Jonzz, interjected, "Unfortunately they were restrained by the Monarchs' defense."

"And by our weak defense,"

"Also our weak midfield."

"So all in all a failure for top to bottom, and stem to stern."

"Seems that way, and I have to wonder if we elevated Logan a little too soon?"

"The man did seem a little out of his depth especially last game, he didn't seem to have any answers for what was happening. That's the key for a coach, to see the problems and fix them, savvy."

"But I don't think we should change coaches."

"No, I'm not sayin' that, last thing this team needs is another coach. I get that this is his first season as head coach, and I've cut him a little slack, savvy."

"You have failed this team," Grene Arr'o bellowed,

"Well," Jac continued, seeming to have become a little more inebriated, "It's easy to say the whole team failed, just like last week."

"But, because of the format, we have to do this." Jonzz replied, not as drunk as his colleague. "Looking over the stats, it's rather interesting."

"Hm…."

"I had some time after the game to look at the player statistics. I found that the completed pass rate from our midfielders."

"Ahh….the Twins,"

"Yes, and they completed very few passes, in fact their percentage of completed passes have steadily gone down over this season, finally hitting the bottom this game. So for that reason I put this failure at the Teaics' feet, if you can't get out of the midfield, it's very difficult to score."

"Well, given your in depth analysis, allow me to make an equally researched opinion." There was a long pause, a pause that seemed to drag on for minutes.

"You didn't actually do any research did ya' Jac."

"Ahhhh… No, I blame Bestide for reasons."

"You're too drunk aren’t you?"

"Maybe a little."

"Well given that we'll move on to next week game against the Smugglers, in Six Boroughs Stadium."

"Ahh, yesh," Jac jumped in, "The Crew vs. the Scallywags, that stadium is going to be loud, I only hope the match is entertaining."

"Well the only question I have, is whether or not Logan is going to play Boutros in the game against the Smugglers."

"He'd be a fool no to savvy, ever since the 282 conference finals the Zeltron has had it out for Lerouex."

"And has done some good work against her, unfortunately that hasn't translated into wins against this team."

"No but, they were exceedingly entertaining, and a pure example of Skywalker toughness. Although the Pirates are having a rough go of it recently, I feel they will at least show some teeth during this upcoming game."

"Well, I guess it's time to ask…"

"Whysh the rum gone!"

"Yes this time brought to you by Black Bart Dark Rum, take a walk on the dark side."

"Well, if our team pulls out a win it'll be because they go blow for blow with the Smugglers, savvy. They have to stand up to them, not be bullied. If Boutros plays I can guarantee that Lerouex will not push her around."

"On the other hand, they'll lose if they don't get their act together. They've been on a hard losing streak and that's very hard to break. So I feel they will continue their losing ways but, at the very least they will make it entertaining something that has been missing from previous games." There's a long silence, "Jac, aren't you…" there's a noise sounding like someone getting up from a chair, "Where are you going?"

"To get more rum, need to stock up for the upcoming game."

"You're right, I'll get my coat."

A smirk grew on Shade's face as the show ended, he'd spent the time looking over charges made to Cutty's account. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, groceries, rent, other bills, but something did stick out. A charge to a gym. Wouldn't someone as determined as Cutty seemed to be have one in her house? It wasn't like she was hurting for money, she could most certainly afford it. And didn't she have access to the Pirate's practice facilities, why did she need to go to a gym, and one she had to pay for. That seemed like more of a hassle to him.

With no other leads, he got the address and headed out. The place looked like it'd seen better days, the sign was barely readable, and the interior looked, well used was the polite term to use. He snffed another cigarette and moved to enter. At the same time a being came out, a billed hat on their head covering their hair and eyes. They were a little taller than Shade and bumped into him. As he looked up slightly to apologize he saw a lock of white hair sticking out from under the hat.

"Cutty," he said in some disbelief, was it really going to be that easy. The woman's head turned her eyes wide with fear, and there was no doubt in his mind. He'd found the person he'd just spent nearly six weeks looking for. "You have a lot of people worried sick."

~~~~~

"Best" Awards:

~

Best Original Character

greyjedi125, for Darth Manticore - Various Games

"You will disignite that weapon immediately!" he ordered with controlled vehemence clear in his voice. He glared at Rian, fire almost leaping from his eyes. How foolish he felt, having believed that the ex-jedi would understand. Manticore had given him the weapon so that he would not be weaponless, but this....he was clearly trying to incite a fight. Rian had just dishonored Manticore with his actions, and should the Dark Lord ask him to take the ex-jedi's foolish life.....in this instance, he would be justified, and sadly, he would not hesitate to carry out such an order. Too much was at stake to be 'decided' upon one foolish act.

The Blood red zabrak eyes did not leave that of the ex-jedi as he waited for immediate compliance.

This was utter foolishness!

"Pestilence!" he growled aloud.

"Wise words, now say them again, this time to the Gen'Dai."

~

Best RPG

The New Sith Trials

(Excerpt written by WookieeRage)

Peace is a lie, There is only Passion.

The ringing in the Wookiee's ears stopped he regained his composure; no longer stumbling, the words of Hades filled him with a power he had not yet felt.

Through Passion, I gain Strength.

He stood over the now frail body of the Trandoshan. A savage grin came across Wuulfwarg's face. He grasped the Trandoshan's arm and pulled him from beneath the boulder as the Trandoshan screamed and hissed in pain.

Through Strength, I gain Power.

The Wookiee grabbed the Trandoshan by the throat and lifted him up to his level, the limp legs of the Snake dangling under his body. He realized the Trandoshan would've indeed left him for dead to collect all the bounty himself.

Through Power, I gain Victory.

Wuulfwarg grasped the Trandoshan's torso and tore him in half, releasing a red mist into the sandy air.

Through Victory, My chains are broken.

~

Best GM

Darth_wanderguard, for The New Sith Trials

(Excerpt selected by Sinrebirth)

"Tell me this is the worst of it, Defender."

Something akin to a whine escaped Eyvan's lips before he spoke again. "The ground defenses - the desert turrets - have been sabotaged as well. We are unable to make contact with any remote systems. This was done by one of our own, there was no warning! I-" the Defender's explanation, which grew more frantic with every word, was abruptly cut off.

An icy blue lightsaber blade had cleaved him in two. He collapsed in a swish of glowing cinders and dying ash as the junior officers on either side of him shrunk and winced expecting to be next. Instead the Dark Lord simply passed between where the Defender had once stood, clipping a brightly polished new lightsaber to his belt.

"Sound the alarms," he said to the remaining officers as he left.

~

And finally, the big one...

Best Roleplayer

Moonspun Dragon, for Various Games

(Excerpt from The New Sith Trials, Darth Arach)

As Isa gasped for breath, she heard a shriek that made her blood run cold. Lock! Come on, Isa! Get up! Her body refused. The scavenger didn't know how long she layed there, but as soon as she felt the pressure in her chest and lungs ease the slightest bit, she forced herself up and stumbled outside.

She just managed to take in the scene of three Raiders carving into Lock as if she were a slab of ham. All of them had their backs to Isa.

Isa locked her golden eyes with Lock's brilliant silver eyes. "LOCK!" She screamed, adrenaline pumping through her as she charged the Raiders who turned to look, startled at the unexpected company. They stopped what they were doing and ran to meet her.

Isa screamed at them and realeased a powerful pulse of energy. It sliced through them, severing their legs from their bodies. Isa acted on her rage. She used this unexpected energy to pin them against the hull of the ship. Before she could do anything else, however, Lock's weakening voice stopped her. "Isa."

Leaving them to scream in pain and to struggle against her hold, Isa came to her friend's side and knelt. She knew the girl wasn't going to make it. "Hey," she said softly, cradling Lock gently.

Tears made Lock's silver eyes shine more brightly. "I'm sorry. I t- tried to ru- run."

Isa gently shushed her. "It's not your fault. I shouldn't have left you." Her voice broke as tears streamed from her eyes. "You shouldn't have been out here."

"I wou- would have c- come anyway."

Isa shook her head. "I'll get you help. You can-"

With the last bit of her strength, Lock gripped Isa's arm. "Stop." A moment of silence, then, "Don't leave me alone."

Isa settled them into a more comfortable position, taking care not to jostle the girl. She held her and started singing a lullaby Sadie had sang to her after her parents' murders.

It wasn't long before Lock stilled and was no more.

Isa knew immediately. She stopped singing, held her adopted sister's body close for a moment. "I'm sorry, sister."

~

Congratulations to all the winners and finalists! See you all in February for the Winter Awards!

7. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    Congrats to all! Established equally QueenSabe7 whom I was running against! You deserved it!

8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Congratulations to all, and special mention to Moonspun Dragon for best roleplayer, and Darth_wanderguard for best GM. Both very deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    CONGLATURATION TO ALL THE WINNERS!!!

I'll get 'em next year. :p

10. corinthia

corinthia Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2016
    Congratulations, all! Very well deserved!

11. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
  12. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Congratulations to everyone!

13. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Congrats everyone! =D= And thank you, as well. [face_blush] My introduction into the RPG world has been a true blast and I look forward to continuing to play more with you all!

14. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    =D==D==D==D= Bravo, congrats to all!

15. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Congratulations to all the winners!

And thank you to Darth_wanderguard for so graciously volunteering to revive an old tradition around these parts.

Feel free to PM me for help adjusting colors.

16. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Congratulations to all the winners.

17. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    It was my pleasure.

Also, thank you to everyone who voted me Best GM. That's... A huge surprise. I promise it's not false modesty or good manners when I say that I'm far less deserving in my own eyes than those who have been doing it a lot longer and a lot better than me.

18. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    You've done a wonderful job, and I'm so proud of you. [:D]

I'm humbled to have won an award, it's an honor to have such a fun group of people to pretend with.

19. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Congratulations to all winners!! Well deserved.=D=

And...uhm...wow. I guess I did write that, didn't I? He's just misunderstood, really! ( no, not really ) [face_devil]

I'm completely enjoying the RPF and EUC resurgence here on the boards, and I thank everyone who has returned, and welcome everyone who has recently joined! It can only get better going forward! [face_dancing]

20. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Congratulations to all the winners! You all deserve it! . . .this year. Next year. . .well we shall see ;)

21. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    It seems I forgot to reply to the award announcements.

*ahem*

CONGRATULATIONS!

=D= ;)

Mikaboshi likes this.
  22. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Congrats to all the winners! =D=

23. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Congratulations to everyone, well deserved all around. Congrats as well to all those nominated, you are what makes the RPF such a wonderful and inspiring place to hang out. =D=

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  24. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    Congratulations to the winners. :D =D=

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  25. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    Now that was a well done awards post highlighting some deserving award winners! Thanks Darth_wanderguard for sharing what made each winner so awesome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.