main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New Boise Order needs extras in the BIGGEST fan film since Knight Quest!

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by NewBoiseOrder, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewBoiseOrder

NewBoiseOrder Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 1, 2003
    ATTENTION!!! All of you enthusiastic Idaho Falls fans! We need extra's in a huge fan film undertaking that has already begun its pre-production stage. We need Clone Troopers and anyone who knows how to act. Also, if anyone thinks they might make a good Maul, Dooku, Sidious, or Anakin Skywalker double, please tell us! All these characters will appear in the film and the realistic element is key...most of the characters will be filmmed in the shadows, hologram, or from behind, so take that into account. Filmming will begin most likely sometime in May. This is a huge endeavor and we need help in all area's, including set design, costumes, make-up, prop's, etc. If you think you might be interested in joining the crew please call (208)484-2014 or e-mail QuiGonJinn02@msn.com.
    If you just have some friendly advice or tips, please let us know here and remember, the Force will be with you, always!

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    For all who didn't know, that's my phone and e-mail so please contact me only if your truly interested. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have as well! Thanks!

3. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Here's the synopsis of what the film is about:

Star Wars Fan Film
    Post Attack of the Clones

Plot Summary:
    Count Dooku has come into knowledge of Darth Maul?s ship, the Sith Infiltrator. He has discovered that after the battle for Naboo, the ship was never recovered. Intrigued by this and wanting such a valuable ship for himself, he sends the bounty hunter BH to investigate. Upon finding the ship, BH finds evidence that Lord Maul was planning to overthrow Sidious and take control of the Federation armies for himself. He also discovers that Maul had secretly begun training a new dark Jedi named MT to help him. Not only this, but he also enlisted in the help of a dangerous new alien race named AR, which are strange beings with powerful connections to the Force. Mauls vision was to train this race into an army of Sith that he would later overthrow the Jedi with and claim Lordship over the universe.
    Dooku, after receiving news of this from BH, sends him off to the planet X, where he is determined to bring this alien race into the aid of the Separatists. Little does Dooku realize that two Jedi have recently become aware of his exploits via connections in underground Crouscant. This connection, CO, has informed the Jedi of Dooku?s recent new bounty hunter hire, and has sent two Jedi to investigate his deeds on Naboo. After a brief confrontation, BH escapes to planet X, while the Jedi investigate Mauls ship, discovering his plot not only against the Jedi, but also against a Sith Lord known as Darth Sidious. The two Jedi immediately contact the Republic and report to Anakin Skywalker, who tells them to investigate planet X. This is where all of our characters meet and do battle and the fate of the galaxy stands in the balance.

And here is our current cast list:

Possible Cast

Dark Jedi (Maul?s Apprentice): Marc Tucker
    Alien Padawan: Kasey Knowlton
    Luminara Unduli (Alien Master): Emily Jackson
    Count Dooku (Bckside/Hologram):
    Darth Maul (Hologram):
    Anakin Skywalker (transmisson):
    Naboo Citizen 1:
    Naboo Citizen 2:
    Arc Trooper (Commander): Eric Roper
    Clone Trooper 1:
    Clone Trooper 2:
    Alien Race (about 5 to 10):
    Bounty Hunter:
    Crouscant Informant (Underground):
    Jedi Preston: ?
    Thanks everyone! And May the Force be with you!

4. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    I dont think that that plotline is ambitious enough.

But seriously, how good is your Dooku going to look?

5. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Be more specific in your claims. I need the pointers, don't get me wrongo, but most people have liked it so far. Please, give, give!

6. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Not ambitious enough? Looks like a lot of subplots that have to come together in a way that doesn't seem contrived. That's a HUGE chore.

Besides, some of the worst movies ever made are ambitious (won't name any names).

7. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    I think Bosskone was being sarcastic....right?

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    This is a chore in one way, but it's going to be lots of fun to. We're very excited here about his film and the help that has already been offered to us. No one has ever incorporated major characters before, like Dooku, which makes it fun, but very challenging. If anyone has some good tips, pointers or suggestions, feel free to give them! We also need a Maul, Anakin, and a Sidious, although I think I'm going to play Anakin (just a cameo). We've been keeping busy with this project and hope that we can stay on schedule with it!

9. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    Oops. My bad. Somehow I filtered out the "but seriously" part.

10. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    I am completely sarcastic. Also wary. The last fully ambitious SW fanfilm I was in fell apart under its own weight and was never finished.
    Pity. SW as it would have happened at Disneyland. I played the General Dadonna role in a monorail driver outfit.

11. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    I figured you were joking. Yeah, it's a big project, but that's why were asking the BEST SW fans to help us. I'll be in touch and May the Force be with you! (fingers crossed-we'll do this)

12. bobafett321

bobafett321 Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2003
    where will this film be filmed? I could prob. help out if it is around I.F.

Nick

13. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Boise for the most part. I think some of your fellow fan club members might be carpooling down here for this in late May... I think? So if they are, see if you can't work something out. Thanks!

14. MrsStrahd

MrsStrahd Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2002
    That would sound like fun. I'd love to help, if it didn't conflict with work and family responsibilities. You know, all the usual ifs.

15. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey Mrs. Strahd...how are those kids of yours? I hope you can be involved! Say heh to Barry for me.

16. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    There may be some serious cast changes as far as Jedi leads go...we'll keep you all posted with the updates! Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.