main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho The New Boise Order waves its farewell...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediFalcon25

JediFalcon25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 24, 2004
    Hey Martial Arts guy calm down, we all work, and have personal lives as well. Why are you guys closing down the Boise Order? What happened to the spirit post Episode III, CIII? Don't give up that easy, im not even from Idaho, and i want to help you guys out. I had a kick a$$ time at C3 with all of yous, Cindy, Dan, Kasey, Adam, Codi, Ron, etc. Theres gonna be times like that again, C4, parties, collectible shows,comic cons,poker nights, barbecues, bachelor parties,toy trading,roadtrips etc. Don't give up something you worked so hard for just slip away.Everything will be all good if everyone works together, and has fun while doin it. Leave personal matters at home, cause thats were they belong!!

JediFalcon25

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    As now you understand after talking with you over the phone, you know at least why Eric and I decided to leave the club.
    As for our club funds...
    I've printed the Make-a-wish foundation form and I'm mailing our funds in tomorrow or the next day. SO I guess this is it guys.
    This club and all the memories surrounding it will be with me forever.
    MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALL OF YOU, ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

3. Amma_rose

Amma_rose Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Great I was planning on joining and well great now I'm going to have to duel my brothers until I can't take it anymore. I guess I'll throw away the completed application and see if I can find someother starwars group to join. Though I am appart of another fanorganization not afiliated with Star Wars we are welcoming any who are wanting to stay together my join just send me a message or my Commanding officer at her email: shelob@earthlink.net. But if someone is willing to assist me in this I will step up and take leadership.

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    What fan group are you in?

5. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Just a heads up...I'm picking up Bill and Cody's t-shirts tomorrow. Thought you all should know.

6. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Since this could be my last post, I just wanted everyone to know that the Make-a-wish check will be mailed by Friday. I've got all the information.
    Good luck to everyone....

7. Amma_rose

Aug 30, 2005
    I'm appart of Starfleet International, My mother is the commanding officer of the local branch. . . I'll take on the leadership role. I'll do my best. I just hate the idea of lossing the local club.

8. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    You'll take on what leadership role? Ours? If that's the case, you should PM JediRacer. Otherwise, good luck with your own fanclub division. I highly recommend NOT taking on leadership in this club before considering all the procedures that need follow an official "fanforce" club. You must follow the set by-laws, be a dues paying member, and if you wish to become a leader, you must be voted in by the existing two "active" members.
    Good luck with whatever you decide.

9. Amma_rose

Aug 30, 2005
    ok thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.