main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The new DARK TIMES (35 years after ANH)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GreyJediAntarFodoh, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    OOC: no i mean Mennai, she seemed to apper out of nowhere, although i might have just missed it. I suppose that someone could be a traitor, but you should have made the character beforehand.

2. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    OOC: Actually, I've been using Mennai since the very begining of the RPG. And since she's been trained as a Sith by Antar, I thought she'd have very little troubles infiltrating a Sith compound where there are so many faces that she could get by with few to none questions...

EDIT: I just did some looking and Mennai's first "appearance" was on the 13th of April, 2002.

3. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    OOC: Ok, then it was fine, all we needed was some pelimnary posts on you coming into the system, but we should go from here.

4. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    Inside the Black Ziggurat, Vransha's Quarters

Vransha Killar's feeling was beyond words. Seeing his Master again made his life complete. He was thankful for Darth Obdurate's interference with the 'debriefing' since he thought he may be wrongfully accussed of cowardice...

5. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Inside the Black Ziggurat

DISEMBODIED VOICE: "Darth Veruul, do what you can against the GreyJedi, But DO NOT squander or 'resourcess' unnecessarily."

Darth Veruul kneeled where he was and answered dutifuly.

"Yes, My Master."

DISEMBODIED VOICE: "Lord Kahlass, I will see you now in the Throne Room."

Lord Kahlass fell to his knee trembling with anticipation.

"At Once My Master".

"At last."

And without a word to anyone Lord Kahlass strode to the nearest turbo lift. He felt he was being guided for he was unfamiliar with the layout within the Balck Ziggurat.
    Yet, he was confident as to where he was going.

The Throne Room

The huge double doors opened as if of their own volition to admit Lord Kahlass.
    The Great Hall was devoid of all beings save one.
    The Monolithic Black Throne revolved upon its dais.
    The View ports were 15meters tall and formed a huge domed semi-circle.
    The lights of the Coruscant Skyline could be seen clearly in the distance.
    Lord Kahlass excitment radiated from him like a super nova.
    This was his moment.
    He knelt before the hooded figure on the throne , eyes down cast.

"My Master, I hear and obey."

He had to excercise great control to keep his
    excitment from showing in his voice.

DISEMBODIED VOICE: "Well met Lord Kahlass. I am pleased with your progress thus far....Your former Master would be proud no doubt."

"You have shown great promise and potential...some refining is still in order however."

Suddenly the EMPEROR was inside Kahlass mind.

" I have a Grand Vision to restore The Sith Empire...." Kahlass could see the entire galaxy spread before him, all under the dominion of the sith.

"Discipline and obedience are the key to achieve this...." endless rows of sith soldiers marched upon a great concourse.

"...And only those who are strong and steadfast will see that day."

The images faded.....

"I do believe that you possess such strength."

Lord Kahlass waited for the EMPEROR to continue.
    The pause in the conversation was quite chilling.

"We have some unfinished business to attend to before you are ascended in the presence of the SITH COUNCIL.
    "Tell me Lord Kahlass...Do you still possess that container of Blood?"

The Question hit Lord Kahlass like a thunderbolt between the eyes as deep memories and emotions stirred within the ascendant sith...he had to catch his breath before answering.

6. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:

How could he... when did he... who told him... None are supposed to know my secret. he thought. He knew that being at all untrue would not only be impossiable, but also not something he would do.

"Yes, my master. Indeed i still have the Jedi Master's Blood."

Kahlass had no idea why the emperor even asked,It must be a test of some kind. Kahlass thoight as he waited for a response.

Tag: GJ125

7. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Inside the Throne Room

A chill seemed to suddenly permeate the room.

"I will require a sample." The Emperor said cooly.

Another pause.

" I sense a question...speak it in all confidence."

8. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:

"My lord, I never question your wisdom, your intelegence, or your power. However i wonder as to why you need this blood, this relic of the slain Jedi Master?" Kahlass asked.

" A most powerful Item....do you decline my 'request?" the emperor questioned malice in his voice.

"Never! All that is mine is yours. My posseions, my life, my very soul is but one of your many posseions"

another pause held for a moment.

"I need not justify why.....but your curiosity does you credit. Indulge me then......." the emperor said.

Kahlass rached into his cloak and procured the vial and handed to his master.

"It shall be returned to you in a fortnight."

"Yes, My master." Kahlass said, not daring to say anything else.

A scroll floated towards Lord Kahlass and Kahlass reached out and brought it twords him, unfurling it to see it's contents

"The knowledge of Force Lightning is contained therein. Study it and make it yours." the emperor Commanded.

"Yes, My master. I will learn the power of the Lightning." He thought for a moment more before saying, "My Lord, may a present you with something, something already yours?"

The emperor paused a moment, saying
    "......proceed."

Kahlass reached into his cloak again and brought forth a data card, another copy of the Data now on this Card, in his ship, and on the Main Computer. "Here it is my master, the fruits of my mission." and the datacard floated towards the Emperor.

"Ahh....the Grey Jedi were quite determined to retrieve this...." he said as he quickly looked at the contents, "We should find out its contents soon enough. But before we go before Sith Lords that shall precide your ascencion I have a new mission for you."

"Yes, My master." Kahlass said as another cill wind was felt.

"I want you to destroy Skywalker and all his followers. As a Sith Lord, you can control a platoon of the best soldiers and have access to all arms. Be inventive if you must. Can you do it?" the Emperor Questioned.

"Of course my master, all the Jedi will fall before our might."

There was a brief sense of amusement in the air. "Know this....i have yet to choose an EXECUTOR......."

Kahlass was startled, but showed no signs of it, he awaited his master to continue, and to allow him to begin his mission. Within a heartbeat, the Sith High Council walked in the Throne Room, all wearing their hoods up. Black guards and Red Guards alike also entered and took their places. Kahlass didn't move, he still knelt before his master, as he had not yet said rise, but something grew within him, he wasen't sure what it was, but something.

The Emperors voice was again disembodied and ubiquitous....and spoke with great authority saying, "Be ye all witnesses to Him in whom I am well pleased. Let there be No doubt that he serves the Sith with the totality of his being,for to say otherwise is to go against your EMPEROR. Now rise he who is no longer an apprentice, but a Master, be known to your fellow Lords as Sith Lord Darth Kahlass now and forever....." and after saying these words, Lord Kahlass signet ring and Sith Brooch floated towards him.

Kahlass stood, proud and strong, and at last he knew the feeling, the constant feeling of the darkside by him, and the affrimation that the emperor brought made him proud, proud to be what he was, even more so than before.
    "Hail the Emperor Thrawn" shouted the Sith Council....."Hail Darth Kahlass, Hail the Emperor Thrawn, Hail Darth Kahlass ....."

OOC: Me and GJ125 did this over AIM.

9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Inside black Ziggurat,corridor

Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, Lord Tempest was upon Mennai, full or rage and fury going all out.
    Mennai ignited her lightsaber in the proverbial nick of time, almost caught by surprise.
    The Sith lord's 'power strike' was meant to cleave her head right off her shoulders.
    Darth Mennai was completely on the defensive, calling on the Darkside to strengthen her defense against the onslaught of the literally 'enraged' Sith Lord.
    Both their red lightsabers crashed against each other furiously, scorching and gauging floors, walls, everything and anything in their path, sparks flying everywhich way as a result of their conflict.
    Lord Tempest was not about to give Mennai any breathing room or time to recover.
    He kept hammering at her defense in an all out attempt to overwhelm her.
    Mennai knew she was in trouble.

10. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    Antar could feel Mennai's need for help rising and knew she was in immediate dnager. Though well trained, there was no way for her to last long in the middle of a Sith compound such as the Black Ziggurat when there were people looking for her. With a sizable gap carved into the wall of the Black Ziggurat, Antar was nearly inside but he had to hurry. He closed the long red blade of his lightsaber and returned the handle to his belt and called on the Force. He lifted a hand towards the gap in the wall, his palm facing it and he closed his eyes to help himself concentrate.

He envisioned a hand much larger than his own and imagined it digging into the wall and forming a fist. The wall shuddered and crumbled before Antar as though he'd just crushed a sheet of metalic foil in his own hand. The sound was thunderous and the section of wall crumbled to the ground before the might of the Force. Antar knew his path was not yet clear however as he senced a squad of the dreaded Sith Troopers closing on his very position.

Antar didn't doubt his power in the Force and he knew he was easily tripple the power of ant Jedi Master or Sith Lord but to be faced with a dozen Sith Troopers was a daunting task. He was further pressured by the fact that Mennai needed him and soon.

"Please, I do not wish to fight you... My aprentice and I have only come to recover what was stolen. Please, leave in peace.", Antar asked, preparing for battle but hoping he just may be allowed to pass without having to take these soldier's lives.

His answer was clear when he was greeted by the red light of a dozen uniform Sith Trooper lightsabers springing to life with the familiar snap hiss. The squad spread out, forming a circle around Antar and preparing to come at him from multiple angles. This would be a lot easier if there were less... Or if Antar had a second blade. With a nudge of the Force, two of the Sith Troopers were pushed, running two of their fellow troopers through with their blades. Antar called one of the fallen Trooper's blades to his outstretched hand while the remaining ten Sith Troopers gained some distance between themselves so as to not fall victim to the same attack again.

Finally, two of the Sith Troopers charged at Antar from opposing sides of the Grey Jedi Master. Their attack was sound, but they couldn't have prepared for Antar's Force aided leap above them followed by a barrage of Force lightning from overhead. Their armor obsorbed most of the dark energy but they were still stunned and that was more than Antar needed. He landed upon them and ran them both trough with his blades. Now eight remained...

Darth Veruul watched on with great pleasure as his Sith Troopers were slaughtered by their superior foe. It wasn't pleasure at seeing his men dying but it was pleasure at the skill of his foe. At the thought that his enemy was truly worthy and that this victory would be truly great and worthy of the greatest honors in the Empire. He watched the holo projection of the battle with great interest and enthusiasm, watching Antar's every move and every detail of the Grey Jedi's tactics.

Mennai was fighting a loosing battle and she knew it. The only thing that kept her going was the knowlege that her master was on his way and that she needn't fight to win, she only had to fight to stall. All that was needed was for her to survive just a little longer. She deflected blow after blow coming from the Sith Lord but kept loosing ground. Mennai reached deeply into the Dark side and launched a barrage of Force lightning at her opponant but he casually obsorbed it with an outstretched hand.

"Your feeble skills are no match for me... Surrender and your execution will be swift.", he offered.

Mennai gave no responce and fought on...

It was down to Antar, the Sith Trooper Commander and two of his men. Nine others lay dead around them, all having fallen to Antar's immensely superior skills and power. Without notice and surprisingly without any warning through the

11. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:

Just then the security gaurds thst had not taken the shortcut showed up. Even if antar arrived in Seconds it would be too late as 7 more Sith Gaurds Fell upon her. it was too late for her, too late to do much other than say,

I'm sorry Master.

The Sith Saber cut her body neatly in half, noone could have told you which gaurd had done it, all that mattered was that the trator was dead. Even if they died to the Grey Jedi Master they had fulfilled their duties, they would meet death with pride.

TAG: GJAF

12. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    OOC: I'm kinda in shock here... Not sure how to post. I'll have something in 10-15 when I come back to my sences...

EDIT2: Coming to sences... Forming a plan...

Technically Mennai isn't a traitor since she was trained from the very begining as a Sith by Antar. He took her on with no training and she's learned the ways of the Sith from him. She never betrayed anyone.

EDIT3: Okay, light headedness gone and shock worn off... Writing a post now, will post it ASAP. I just can't believe Mennai's gone...

13. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    Antar ran as fast as his legs could carry him, urged on by the immence power of the Force but he just couldn't make it in time. He arrived just in time to meet Mennai's gaze as death came to her.

I'm sorry Master. That was the last thing Antar felt from her before a lightsaber of one of the Sith guards cut her in half. The Force was strong with Mennai and she had the potential to one day rival Antar in power and with her death, all Force users in the area felt the end of her potential... The end of her life. She crumpled to the ground but before her lifeless form could reach the ground, lightning shot out from her mortal frame, scorching her clothes and then she was gone. All that remained of Antar's aprentice of six years was her scorched outfit and her lightsaber.

Antar stopped dead in his tracks and witnessed the passing of his aprentice, unable to reverse her passing or to prevent it. He bowed his head and whispered. "May the Force be with you, Mennai..." Slowly, his gaze rose towards those that had killed his beloved aprentice but it wasn't fury or anguish in his eyes. It was only calm peace. There had been enough death on this day and he would have no more of it if it could be helped.

Slowly but deliberatly, he walked to the place his aprentice had fallen, pushing the Sith aside casually with the Force as they watched on, helpless to stop him. He knelt and picked up Mennai's lightsaber and hung it on his belt. He pulled her leather belt from the remains of her Sith outfit and wrapped it around his waist over his own. Still held at bay by the Force, the Sith waited eagerly to lash out at Antar but could do nothing at the moment. "We only came to recover somethat was stolen from us...", Antar said quietly but firmly, speaking of the document taken from the Rebellion.

Mennai is gone. The thought kept comming back to Antar's mind but he didn't feel any sorrow. He could have finished off the Sith Troopers faster but he felt no sorrow. He could have come alone but he felt no sorrow. The Force has a destiny layed out for all things. Mennai's was to fall in battle here on Corruscant and there was nothing Antar could have done differently. His destiny was to be late and there was no escaping that fate. All he might do was the best he could at any given time and live out his own destiny as the Force had layed before him.

He rose again to his feet and walked back the way Mennai had come, brushing the Sith aside effortlessly with the Force. He must be certain that there were no other copies of the stolen data lest his Mennai's death be in vain. He made his way towards the presance of Kahlass, to demand all copies of the data. There would be no choice given to the young Sith that had caused his order so much pain in so few days...

14. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Audience Chamber

kahalss, The Emperor, and the entire Sith Council all felt it at once. Immediately thr Chanting stopped.Someone was coming, someoe with a slow calm, almost peacful advnace, someone powerful.

The Grey jedi was all Kahlass culd think. If he haden't been surrounded by so many sith he might have felt a twinge of fear, he had seen this Gre jedi Fight, he had seen him slaythe Sith lord on Tatooine with almost no effort. This was differnt, now he too was almost as powerful as the old master, and he was surrounded by those more powerful than him. In addition their was the Emperor, none could surpass him, not even this grey jedi, Kahlass was sure. As one their sabers ignighted, all except the Emperor, as one the Kneelt ion a semi-Circle facing te emperor, as one the began to praise him,to recited their own histories, and to prepare for the glorius battle ahead. they would meet this conflict without fear, only anger, without pain, only evil. the room pulsed with evil, and the grey Jedi came on.

TAG: GJ125, then GJAF

Edit: Changed the Rage part

15. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    OOC: Antar feel's no rage, so I don't know how the Sith could feel his rage. He's calm... I thought that was pretty clear in my last post but it coulda been vague. Just for the record, he's calm and has accepted what's happened.

EDIT: I don't mean that he never feels rage, but he feels none at present.

PS: Waiting my turn so that GJ125 can get a post in...

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

DISEMBODIED VOICE: "Master Fodoh...you have lost something precious....do you seek revenge....?

17. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    Antar ignored the petty question and walked even closer to the Chiss Emperor, pushing the many Sith Lords aside as he had at the site of Mennai's death. He stopped a mere meter from the Emperor and gazed deeply into the Chiss' glowing red eyes, not showing any fear for he felt none.

"Your highness. My aprentice and I came here to retrieve stolen Rebel materiel... Nothing more. Now my aprentice is dead. I will have your assurance now that there are no further copies or I will have all copies.", Antar replied calmly but firmly, allowing no chance that the Emperor might take this as a request when it was anything but. He empowered his every word with the full extent of his power and though the Emperor allowed no sign of it to his peers, Antar felt fear in the Chiss Sith Lord.

18. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:

Kahlass would not be pushed aside, not ever, most certainly not now. With the greatestof efforts he stood up and faced the Grey Jedi. Sweat beeded as he strained against the invisiable force, buty becuse he was using it on all the Sith Lords at once he made some headway. His saber, already lit came infront of him and he satoped saying, "Master Fodoh, That," he paused to take a breath, "that information belongs to me now, and therefor my mater the emperor. if you want it, you will," he had to stop for breath again, sweat now falling off his head in rivulets, "you will have to fight me."

Kahlass had no chance, none whatsoever, he would be kiled in a matter of seconds, but as he had told the emperor his life, his very soul, was not his own. He would protech his emperor at all costs. He brought his saber into a defenceive stance, his muscule bulginf at the strain, sweat covering him like a thin blanket.

"Master Fodoh, I am your Doom." He said, and his eyes, as always, glowed pale blue, and sparks began to shoot out. He reached with the force and all the heat his body was putting out he trapped next to him, ignighting his clothes in flame, ignighting himself in flame, but yet it did not harm him. The power need to dop those rather imprseeive, but uselss things almost made Kahlass faint, but he would not be denied, he would fight tyhis Grey Jedi Master here and now, and only one of two outcomes could come from that battle, no only one could.

Kahlass would die.

TAG: GJAF and GJ125, in any order.

Edit 1, 2, and 3: Fixed Spelling and gammer

19. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    "Then if the information belongs to your Master, then it is not yours to defend. My request was not directed to you, my young friend.", Antar replied then placed a special effort on pushing Kahlass away from him. "You and I will duel if that is the only resort available. For now, Your master has a question to answer.", Antar added then returned his gaze to the Emperor.

"What say you, your highness? Will you return to me what is not yours?"

20. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    "Master Fodoh....This is quite amusing, I have already reviewed your precious datacard,but that's not all, I've learned the secret to temporal manipulation...can you not feel it. Power to Rival yours. It is the Omega Champion...i think you know Who it is. Surely you command power enough to lay waste to this entire structure. Lord Kahlass has Fire enough in him to burn several solar systems...for he is the picture of SITH Ferocity. But i tell you, if the Omega Champion should awaken and do battle now....the galaxy entire is at risk.
    Could you live with that? is that the sort of balance you seek?"

21. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    "Who am I to argue the will of the Force...", Antar replied coolly. "But I will have the data back. If you are as confident as say, then you shouldn't care if you lose a few Rebel fleet movement records and starship codes."

22. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:

While the 2 superpowers clashed Kahlass was slowly moved back, away, his flaming visage removed from what the most sought.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! his brain screamed, he tried everything, he used all of his power every last thing he had, and still he moved backwards, slower now, but still moving. Suddenly the flames went out, the eyes faded to normal, and Kahlass collapsed to the floor. He had no more power, none he was finished. Just before unconsciousness claimed him he thought one last thing.

Release him......

Kahlass fainted, fallen on the floor he winked out of the conscious world, at last at peace for the moment, as his chaotic soul calmed, until he awoke.

OOC: Just like what I?m about to do. It?s late and I got to go to bed, see ya later.

23. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Emperor Thrwan's outward demeanor was impassive...but there was a super nova explotion detonating inside of him.
    Master Fodoh would dare enbarrass the Emperor infront of the council...such arrogance was worthy of the Sith...and only absolute Power lent such unwavering confidence.

"see what you've done...I thought you meant to harm me and i inadvertently
    destroyed your datacard....what a shame."

technologicl crumbs floated up from the Emperor's hand.

"You have no idea what you've done here today...."

THe Emperor's words were colder than space itself.

"Go now...before its too late for all of us."

24. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    "I've only done what I set out to do... And though you may be too angry to realise it, you've proven yourself to be a man of reason before your subordinates. Perhaps your days shall not end as your predecessor's did. I leave you now in peace. May the Force be with you.", Antar replied with a slight bow. As he turned, he bowed to the Sith council. "... With you all.", he intoned then left the room.

25. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    The EMPEROR forbade anyone to interfere with the GREY JEDI MASTER's exit.
    He stared at Master Fodoh as he departed...vowing that the day will come when Light and Dark would clash and shake the foundations of the Galaxy.
    That was a promise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.