main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The new DARK TIMES (35 years after ANH)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GreyJediAntarFodoh, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Ord Mantell

The dark concealed his red figure as he made his way through the plains to an Imperial outpost. Slowly walking, he could feel through the Force that the Imperials were now alerted to his presence. As two Imperial Army Trooper squads made their way towards him, Jason just stopped. The Imperial Army Troopers reached him.

Imperial Sargent: ?Hey pal, this isn?t Halloween? The Imperial joked. ?I think you won?t find any candy here, in fact, you just might find a nice cozy jail cell. How about we say, you drop what ever you have.?

Bravo: ?I don?t think so.? Bravo?s voice was dark and masked through the helmet. ?I think you should drop your weapons.?

The Imperial Sargent and the other troopers were taken back by the dark voice. The Imperial Sargent replied.

Imperial Sargent: ?Who do you think you are?? The Sargent demanded.

Bravo: ?Your worst nightmare.?

With that, the Imperial Sargent swung his rifle butt towards Bravo?s head. Bravo ducked and punched the Sargent hard in the stomach and then hit him with a punch over the head. Bravo then jumped over the falling Sargent. When he landed, with a flick of his hand, all the blaster rifles threw out of the Imperials? hands and went to land behind Bravo.

Then two more Imperials attacked, one from the left, one from the right. Bravo kicked the one to the right in the chest, which jolted the Imperial back, and then with a straight hand, fingers pointing forward, stuck the other one in the throat with his left hand. Then with a high kick with his right leg, Bravo took the Imperial down.

Three more charged him. With quickness only able from years of training in hand to hand combat and in Jedi training, Bravo attacked. With a high palm attack to the chest with his right hand to the closest one, then with a cross under his right arm, his left palm struck the next Imperial. Then Bravo delivered a high kick with his left leg to the third Imperial.

The last two Imperials garbed for their blaster pistols, but with a flick of Bravo?s hand, the pistols were gone. Then they went for their comm links, them to were swept away with the Force. Finally, one of them charged.

Bravo dropped low and delivered a low trip kick then popped up and have a left punch to the face of the next Imperial. By now, two more Imperials, ones hit earlier, were up and charged. Jason changed his stance, back flipped away, struck the Imperial he just hit again with a flat palm to the back that flew the Imperial forward and into his group of friends. The two soldiers fell to the ground when their fellow soldier hit them. Then Bravo gave a quick kick to the Imperial he had tripped who was trying to get up. When Bravo flipped back again, all eight Imperials were getting up. One at a time, they charged. The first two, Bravo delivered a flat palm to he chest then snapped their necks. The next three were better and when all three charged at once, Bravo had a minor challenge that lasted about 10 seconds. When he was done, all three were down, necks broken. The last three charged and Bravo charged back. With quick kicks and punches, all three were down, necks not broken, but vital organs were damaged so badly that they bleed to death.

Bravo was sorry for what he had done. He had given them a chance to give up and when they attacked, he defended himself.

Bravo: ?May the Force be with you.? Bravo said to the eight men who died a warrior?s death.

Next was the Imperial outpost itself, nothing more then a small village surrounded by a fence, repeater blaster emplacements, and troops patrolling inside the base.

As Bravo approached, an Imperial trooper yelled and opened up his repeater blaster. Bravo?s green lightsaber came to life almost just as the repeater blaster fired its first bolt and the blaster bolts were deflected back in a hail storm that killed the Imperial gunner and aced the surrounding buildings. Bravo then ran, jumped over the fence, landed kicked one Imperial trooper, then punched another in the chest with a flat palm. Then, he swung with grace with

2. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    OOC; Acctually Bravo could i get you to stop just before that hree days later point, i'd like to get some interaction done here. If so tell me and i'll post wehat happens.

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: Be my guest. Just as long as Bravo makes it out alive and without anyone tracking him, do what you need to do. I am gonna be off line here in ten minutes.

EDIT: Gorin_Zachian, I'll wait for your reply to my character's actions. I have edited the post so you and I can get some interaction between the time I leave the planet and have a chat with Luke Skywalker and moments after the Imperial patrol was destroyed, thus giving you time, three days worth of time (RP time), to find my character and have some interaction. :)

By the way, as I have told Antar, this weekend I will be gone, Saturday through Monday. Its for my birthday and hey, as my dad put it: "You only turn 18 once."

4. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    Inside the Black Ziggurat, Vransha's Quarters.

The threat from the Grey Jedi Master had passed and Vransha Killar had something important to attend to... He left the Black Ziggurat to walk the streets of Coruscant.

Upon entering the Crimson Corridor, he made his way to what was known as the "safehouse".
    He had heard that there was a smuggler there who had escaped Imperial Blockades and even evaded customs checks while on heavily guarded planets. This smuggler was undoubtably very lucky. Unfortunately for him however, Vransha Killar, Sith Apprentice and eater of luck had come for him... The smuggler's soup would be sweet...

5. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:

Kahlkass was trackiong down leads on the jedi after the grey jedi had left, and he came acroos something anomalus. It seemd that the plaent Ord mantel was being plauged by a man of immence power, able to destroy an entire imperial garrison by himself, only a force user could do that and there were no missions sent to that planet by the sith. Kahlass decided to pay the plaent a little vist as he boarded his ship and launched twords Ord mantell.

2 Days later.

Every time kahlass had come out of hyperspace to re-adjust heading there was a new report of this 'ghost' attacking and destroying imperial garrisons. He thought that onlt the Sith had the audacity to attack, not just defend, and so he wondered what he would find on his arrival. he landed in one of the Few Remaining Garrisons, and saw that security was tight, everybody had balster rifles at the ready, the turrets were manned, and even the clea-up crewwhoi came to refuel his ship were armed with Blaster pistols. he was about to meet with the commander when he heard a man scream from the northern wall.

It seemed that the 'ghost' had returned.

TAG: Bravo

6. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Endor, GreyJedi Temple

Inside his quarters and still in a profound meditation trance,Scholar Zu Dharma was in deep attunement with the Force.
    It has been several days, but he knew not fatigue or hunger.
    So deep was his trance , that he could 'glimpse' events slipping through the dark cloud with which the Darkside enshrouded the visions of Clairvoyant Jedi.
    Scholar Zu Dharma saw both familiar and unfamiliar faces...Antar, Mennai, Bravo,Tiernin,Lord Scythe,Executioner Armunn,Rogloth Norr, Lord Kahlass,Emperor Thrawn...He saw Fire, lightning, Sandstorms, Mortal Combat,Death...He felt pain, sorrow, fear, hope ,...AWAKENINIG...and all manner of interposing images and emotions.
    If the present was plagued by so many variables, what hope did the future have?
    Even deep in his Force trance, things seemed uncertain, yet he felt no fear of the future.
    The Will of the Force is Inexorable, and as a Jedi Scholar, he trusted and had faith in the
    miracle that was the Force.

7. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC;
    Ferun, Unknown Regions, Bahamut-Class Battleship, North Wind, as Great Wyrm Anvvorax?tilmax

Anvvorax?tilmax, a Silver Dragon Kin of the Great Cloudwalker Clan, was worried. He sat in his command ship, the Bahamut- Class Battleship humming around him as he pondered his next move. He clan had recently made a major incursion onto Ferun, his armies pushing the Chromatic Black Clan of Swampwalker off the planet of now, but they would be back, maybe with Clan Fire, the strongest of the Chromatic Clans, and would force him off the world, he knew that. His Io, the ruler of his clan, had commanded him to secure the planet just long enough for his special forces, a combination of dragons from Clan Glitter and Clan Rockclaw, made their way in the ancestral homes of the bronze clans to recover artifacts from them. The problem when dealing with them was that they were too playful and did not take orders well, so they were still down there, grabbing artifacts and, more often than not, playing with them for awhile first. Hours had passed and Anvvorax still sat on his Silver perch, encrusted with gems, mostly pearls and Diamonds, but others as well, worried about getting off the planet before Clan Fire arrived.

?Sir,? one of the Mature-Rank Silvers on his sensors spoke up, ?we?ve got a problem. Our sensors just showed a Elemtia-Class scout Enter and leave the system. The clan markings match those of Clan Swampwalk and the ship itself came out of Clan Vermilion Space.?

Well at least it isn?t Clan Fire. Anvvorax thought, but still more than enough to retake the world for now. to his Subordinates he said, ?Recall all troops. Have all Elfkin-Fighters dock and prepare for hyperspace, and call in those ?Special Forces? even if you have to stun them to get them back here.

?Yes Sir!? A cacophony of voices rumbled back at him. He saw the streaks of the fuel injectiants being ejected into space as waste, leaving silver trails though space, as the Elfkin fighters docked with the North Wind, Anvvorax? personal Bahamut-Class Cruiser. He saw the mostly Silver trails the Dragon turtle Class Landing Craft gave off, except for two which gave off different colors, the ones for the special forces, one a brassy looking color, the other a Coppery green. The ships docked and reported secure just as the forward elements of the combined Clan Swampwalk and Clan Vermilion fleet arrived. He had just enough time to smile as the red and almost invisible black streaks that the oncoming enemy ships gave off disappeared into the whiling silvery Color of the tunnel that the hyperdrive formed. Anvvorax?tilmax, Great Wyrm of the Clan Cloudwalker, fell away from his post and swooped into the port that led to his quarters, content to rest with the mission successful, and on their way back to Cloudwalker Central.

OOC: This is just backstory, I still got about 3 more backstory posts before they can really be moved into the storyline, plus the Write up I?m going to do on them for everybody that can?t read my mind. For now though, be content with this.

Edit 1: Fixed Header

8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Black Ziggurat,battlement

As Master Fodoh was just about to depart the obsidian HQ of the Sith, he felt a presence behind him, he could sense and feel the curiosity and fear...He waited.

"Grey Jedi Master....a moment...if you'd allow it."

the voice was female.

Antar slowly turned. It was a Faleen female dressed in rich Sith Robes.
    He gleaned her name through the Force.
    Inquisitor Uxial...and she seemed to be trembeling.

"I...I do not know where to begin. I am in awe, and the only person who evoked such a powerful emotion in me was the Emperor himself...how....how are you this powerful?"

She looked away suddenly. Antar waited sensing that she had more to say.

" I knew of Darth Synistra's deep rooted hate for you...and was completely astonished to learn through the MNEMONIC EXTRACTOR, that YOU...the very object of her HATE had managed to turn her."

At this she seemed to shiver as if from a cold wind.

"....and then just now in the Throne Room..." She was shaking her head uncomprehending.

" I know this may not be the best place or time for this...but i was not sure....What Exactly Are You....???"

Antar knew that the Inquisitor had taken a great risk to come before him to sate her curiosity about him, and that there'd probably be some sort of punishment involved or worse for her courage and mispercieved affront.

Antar considered the will of the Force before answering.

9. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    Black Ziggurat

Antar considered Uxial a moment before he answered her. He consulted the Force and all of his sences, trying to guage the situation but eventually he spoke.

"Admitting one's ignorance is the first step towards wisdom... Anyone, either Jedi or Sith must embrace this or fall and there are no exceptions. Even your great Emperor, though the enemy of most that I hold dear, accepts this and holds knowlege dearly. For you to have the courage to ask anything of me proves that you hold within you the potential of greatness... Of wisdom... Unless you mean to harm me or the innocent or any that don't merit violence, you have nothing to fear of me, Inxuisitor Uxial.", Antar said, thoroughly pleased and amazed that Uxial had made such a gesture.

Inxuisitor Uxial remained silent, shocked that Antar was able to know her name and even more amazed by his reaction to her question. She wasn't sure how to react, for she was told time and again that he was her enemy but to speak with him in this manor, she couldn't understand how he could be anyone's enemy.

"I am just a man. Born on Corellia. I had a mother and a father just as you do.", He replied to her question.

She shook her head in shock of his every word and his very demeanor. He meant her no harm and she knew it. He meant no one harm unless he had no choice. In this moment, she preyed to the Force that she would not be ordered to harm him for she may not be able to act on such an order. "You command the Force on such a level though. I cannot understand how this could be possible."

Antar simply smiled. It wasn't a smile or malice or mockery. It was a smile of wonder that of all places, he would find an open and curious mind here, at the heart of the Sith power behind the Empire's rise. "When you were much younger and you saw your first Jedi... How did you feel when you first saw the Force used?", Antar asked.

Uxial remembered it well and clearly Antar had seen into her memories to chose such a memory to help illistrate his answer. It was before the rise of the Empire. Uxial was a still a child and it was one of Skywalker's Jedi stopping a fight. With the Force as his ally, he overpowered a pair of brawling customers at a bar. He pushed them aside with only a gesture and stopped the fight. She answered him, only a second after he'd asked. "I could not understand how it was so...", she said.

"The Force is my ally, just as it is yours... Unlike you, or the Jedi, I have come to know the whole Force and in this knowlege, I have formed a partnership with the Force. I do it's bidding and in turn, it does mine...", he replied.

Uxial said nothing. Her questions walked the fine line between treason and gathering inteligence on an enemy. She wasn't sure how she would be seen by her peers.

"You have much to consider, my friend. Perhaps your peers will execute you for your curiosity... You've seen it done in the past for less...", Antar replied. "Why don't you leave this place. Right now. You can come with me and be free of your mental chains. You can learn the ways of the Force as I have..."

TAG: GJ125

Yavin IV

Master Skywalker considered Bravo's words carefully. "I believe you're right, Jason. The other masters have been opening their eyes and their hearts to the Force and throwing away their prejudices. Perhaps one day soon, the Jedi and the Grey Jedi can unite. That day has not come yet however.", he replied. "I have spoken with Master Fodoh about you however. We are in agreement that the Jedi path is no longer yours. Your destiny is your own, Jason. You can choose your own path and no one else can."

"I want to learn the ways of the Grey Jedi, Master Skywalker.", Bravo said.

"Then it will be so. Your obligation to the Jedi is over, Jason.", Luke replied.

Grey Jedi Temple, infirmary

Assembled in the infirmary, Tiernin, Lanna and Klendo stood around Jikar's recovery bed. They held solemn looks on their faces but they were not broken. Toge

10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Black Ziggurat, battlement

Inquisitor Uxial inhaled in shock and took two steps back.
    An overwhelming wave of fear took her over just then.

" I....I...can't...I.." anger and fear threatened to choke her. She frowned at the tears welling up in her eyes...and without another word, the Inquisitor disapeared within the walls of the Black Ziggurat.

Antar felt her go...sensed the turmoil within her. He also sensed others approaching....menacing and belligerent.
    He would quit this place anon.
    Antar would always extend his hand in peace and friendship to others...it was their choice to take it.
    And with that, he was gone.

11. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Coruscant, The Crimson Corridor.

The smuggler exited the safehouse and began walking slowly, cautiously, through the dark passage. He was unaware that Vransha - the Eater of Luck - was waiting in the shadows.

The smuggler stopped suddenly as the Sith Apprentice steped out from hiding and faced the man... proboscii uncoiled as Vransha stepped closer... the two were face to face... soon the smuggler was paralysed, his Luck had run out. The proboscii had been inserted into the man's brain. Before long the smuggler lie on the cold duracrete.

Vransha Killar tasted fine soup. He was the Eater of Luck and was ready to return to the Black Ziggurat, to his Master.

12. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Clan Cloudwalker Command, Unknown Regions, Bahamut-Class Battleship, North Wind, as Great Wyrm Anvvorax?tilmax

The North Wind came out of hyperspace and proceeded towards the Clan Command Center. Theirs was a Tail-Class Space Station, lightly armed but heavily shielded, and I contained the Clan Command structure and construction Yards. The North Wind docked with the enormous space station and the crew mostly disembarked except for minimum crew. Anvvorax followed his crew out, soaring into the Space Station and separating, heading to the elder?s aerie. When he arrived he was once again amazed at the room. The walls were made of solid silver, inlaid with gems of all kinds, Pearls, Diamonds, and gold strings throughout. The perches themselves were much the same but subtlety different, each one designed by its owner with different amounts of personal wealth shown. He looked up to the Top perch and looked at his Io, the leader of the clan. His perch was the most beautiful thing you could ever see, made of the finest and most reflective silver, and coated in diamond sheen. The grand Dragonkin perched there calmly surveyed the room with his silver eyes until they fell upon Anvvorax. The eyes showed a great kindness mixed with great purpose as he called for the room to be silent and for Anvvorax? report to be given.

?Great Io, Master of Metal Silver, I report that the mission to Ferun was a success.? Anvvorax said, using his Magick?s to boost his voice.

?Indeed, and what of the artifacts?? The Io said, his voice naturally filling the chamber, with no need to boost his voice.

?The artifacts, as many as could be gathered before reinforcements arrived, are on board my ship waiting for the bronze courier ship to arrive to take them back to Nethil.? Anvvorax said.

?Very Good. Now, tell us of the condition of Ferun.? The Io said, leaning down in his perch, looking at Anvvorax.

Anvvorax was shocked, the only time a status report on Ferun was asked for was in preparation for a major invasion, one that was meant to hold the world, not just break the defenses for a time. He paused a bit before saying, ?the world has yet to feel too much of the corrupting grasp of the Chromatics Great Io,. The lands are still mostly green and fertile, and only the area around Chromatic?s ancestral homes show signs of the decay they bring. When I left the system a Fleet of combined Clan Swampwalk and Clan Vermilion ships had taken orbit around the planet and I believe we can expect some Clan Fire Ships to be on their way.?

?Good, very good. I ask the elders to accept Gilerananvor?kilikian into this council.? The Io said, and the doors that led into the chamber opened and a Gold Dragonkin flew in and landed on the perch for special speakers. It was kept carefully neutral in color and was made of just plain steel, so it was not much to look at. The Gold dragon bowed to the Io and then, without opening his mouth, but using his Magick?s, projected his voice to everyone in the chamber.

?I come before the Great Clan Cloudwalker with a proposal. I, messenger of Clan Exaurdon, also representing Clan Sunblaze, and Clan Justice, seek an alliance with those of Clan Cloudwalker to drive the Evil Chromatics from the face of Ferun.?

The Chamber erupted in Voices as the Elders either shouted their support, demanded that this not be allowed to occur, or sit and contemplate the course of events. The Gold would never have come forward if it had not already been agreed to by the Io but it was a democratic society and so a vote needed to be called. The Io wielded great power, but some opposed his trusting nature, saying that they needed to look after the needs of the Silvers and Clan Cloudwalker alone. Eventually the chamber was calmed down and the vote began. When the vote was concluded it was agreed that they would help the Gold?s retake Ferun. As a surprising development to Anvvorax, Anvvorax?tilmax was chosen to lead the Silver Fleet into Ferun space and to command the fleet. It was agreed that as

13. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    All over the galaxy

Pain and fear ruled the people of the galaxy. And for the sith, it was a time of flourish. The thought and dread of the new Death Star burned into every thought of the planetside people. Fear ruled the streets; the unknown its ally. Fear was becoming stronger and stronger with each passing day, growing incessantly. There was no end to the madness.

Rebel activity slowed down everywhere. The greatest enemy held them in its grips, not giving them a single inch. But it was that fear that was immobilizing them-fear of their planet being destroyed because of thier actions. The fear griped them at their hearts, striving on thier energy...

IC: Reventerndo Nuruodo

Reventerndo strode up the access way towards the bridge. He took his seat at the head of the ship, and started to issue out orders...

"i wish to test out this new ship. Where is the closest Rebel oriented planet near here?"

The tech looked up and said, "Dantooine."

Reventerndo chuckeled to himself. "to finish the job, i suppose? very well, bring us to Dantooine. put us in orbit when we get there."

IC: Rebel Alliance

The Rebellion struggled with the task at hand. Trying to piece together the flight plan of the Death Star, trying to track it, trying to develop a sensor package that would help them find it. And yet their attempts were futile. The string of Accidents were corieographed, faked to lead the Rebels in a hopeless loop. As they tried to piece together the plan, a chilling sensation came down Admiral Pellaeon's spine.

"They are going to attack Sulis Van. all the evidence points to it. We must prepare, and hope that they havent attacked."

The Admiral headed towards his ship in the futile defense of Sulis Van.

14. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    Endor

After the news of Mennai's death was felt, the Grey Jedi temple returned to normal for the most part. The reality of Mennai's passing had been accepted but her presance was hard to miss untill Antar returned alone, though Tiernin and Lanna no longer felt her presance in the Force. Life returned to normal and Klendo's training went forward but the sadness within the halls of the Temple was undeniable.

The Jedi guests of the Grey Jedi went on with their own Jedi training and drills while Vail Binn and Frowbatta still remained on mission with Jedi Bravo and Jikar Horan slowly learned the ways of the Grey Jedi.

Sitting in the quietness of one of the many meditation chambers of the temple, Jikar Horan is lead through meditation by his new master, Tiernin Koliah. Tiernin's words are simple and aid the Grey Jedi hopeful to see the Force in new ways, from new perspectives. "... The Jedi follow the light side, while the Sith follow the dark side of the Force. What are sides if not different halves of a whole. This whole holds great powers that have been discovered and harnessed as you can one day do when your mind has been freed and your purpose is true. The Force will speak to you plainly and clearly, not as it whispers to the Jedi or Sith, but as clearly as I speak to you now. When the time is right, you must give yourself fully to the Force and....", Tiernin trailed off.

Jikar opened his eyes and looked to his master. He didn't speak but his raised eyebrows spoke for him.

"Master Fodoh will be back soon. He is about to exit hyperspace.", Tiernin stated from his cross legged position on the floor, opposite from his similarly seated aprentice.

"We should greet him at the hangar.", Jikar said simply.

Tiernin smiled to himself, pleased by his new aprentice's thoughtful compassion. "I agree. We can continue this another time." With that, the two of them stood and made their way towards the temple's hangar where they met with Lanna and Klendo who had a similar idea.

The gaping doors to the temple's hangar opened as a sparkling spec in the sky gradually grew as it aproached the temple. It was the Chrimson Blade, Tiernin's shuttle, piloted by Antar Fodoh. Slowly the Lambda-Class shuttle's wings folded upwards to their landing position and the shuttle soared into the hangar and set down. The entry ramp opened and Antar walked down it, his face obscured by darkness under his large hooded black cloak.

Once clear of the shuttle, he pulled his hood back to reveal a neutral expression on his face. Neither angry nor happy, he'd clearly accepted what had happened and for this, Lanna and Tiernin were happy.

Lanna was the first to make any move. She threw herself at her master and wrapped her arms around him in a tight embrace that he greatfully returned. "We felt her passing from here.", she explained simply.

Antar held his aprentice close, greatful for the warmth and love he felt from his aprentices and his young Grand aprentice. Thank you, Lanna. he thought to her.

The Grey Jedi would only grow stronger from this but first the hole in their souls would have to heal...

15. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Dantooine

The little out of the way base of the Rebels have been home to many colonies. First the relocated people of Eol Sha, then countless people from the Yuuzhan Vong attacks, and now, that things have somewhat settled down, Dantooine had been reestbalished as a full planet.

The sun was at high noon on the planet, and a group of school childern had been released to play. A little girl, not above the age of 10, had taken a little ball and headed out to the playground. As she headed out, she dropped the ball and chased after it. After she caught it, a distincitve shadow fell across the playground. As the little girl looked up...all she could do was scream...

IC: Reventerndo Nuruodo

"Begin the firing sequence."

As the battle station fell out of cloak and its mighty weapon hummed to life, Reventerndo felt a surge of power, of life, of mercifullessness. As the station hummed to life, the green beam pulsed to life, and struck the planet, tearing the planet's core to peaces. The explosion ripped apart the planet, destroying all life on that planet. it had become the new Aldeeran, the doomed planet.

All over the galaxy...

They were given no warning. but the blow was felt by everyone, especially the force users. The surge in the death of those innocent lives had sent shockwave after shockwave in the force, and the lives lost were felt by everyone. nothing could help them now...........nothing...

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Endor,GreyJedi Temple

The presence of the recently arrived Master Fodoh had begun to rouse Scholar Zu Dharma out of his deep Force Trance.
    He intended to offer his condolences to the Grey Jedi Master before heading to the
    Temple's Library, when he was suddenly buffeted to the floor , as if by a great tidal wave. He almost screamed reflexively in pain as he experienced what felt like million upon millions of invisible stab wounds assault his entire being followed by an ear splitting cocophony of screaming voices.
    His treshold for pain was very high by the best of standards, but the fire in his bones threatened to overwhelm him.
    He had experienced this only Once before.
    He would later learn that what he had felt then , was the destruction of Alderaan.
    What in the Force could have duplicated such a sensation...or worse, such an event?
    Stifling all feelings of alarm, Zu Dharma picked himself up and rushed out of his quarters towards the Temple's reception area.
    Dark Times where indeed upon the Galaxy.

17. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    The blast staggered the Grey Jedi. The effect was stronger on the stronger of them as the deaths of millions was felt in that instant. It was the cries of millions in terror as their lives were all taken from them as if they were so many small candles in the winds of a hurricane. Antar had felt something similar once before but at the time, he was only sensitive to the Force and not the powerfully attuned Master he now is.

The cause was clear to Lanna, Tiernin and Antar in that moment. The Empire had constructed another super weapon, capable of destroying entire planets like the Death Stars of the old Empire. Whatever this new weapon was and whatever it would take, the Rebellion must stop it or the Galaxy's freedom was no more.

18. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    IC: Admiral Pellaeon

Pellaeon paced back and forth around the room. The supposed "leads" about the death star had been proven false, and all they were doing was leading people around in circles. This plague had been quiet all of the sudden, and then something startling reached him...

Aide: "Sir, if you have a moment, Chief Councilor Leia Solo wishes to speak with you."

AP: "Of course. Bring her in.

Its so good to see you again."

LS: "Unfortuantly, i come under the worst news possible. A couple of hours ago, during a meeting with the leaders of the Rebellion, i felt an impossibly huge distrubance in the force. It rattled me to the core, and something tells me something is very wrong. Like the Death Star used its Ultimate weapon. Im afraid that we are unable to stop this thing, but we must find out how! It must be..."

Another aide rushed into the confrence room, without even knocking, nearly out of breathe...

"Pardon...me...Counciler...but I...have dire...news...The planet of Dantooine is no more."

Both of their eyes widened in horror

"A scout ship near the planet recorded this and sent it to us imediatly...here it is."

Taking a look at the recording, Admiral Pellaeon and Leia Solo watched in horror as it replayed the final minutes of Dantooine's life. The saw the sudden reversion of the Eye of Thrawn and its testing of the Laser. As the planet broke up, the ship sped away and into hyperspace.

AP: get me the captain, and the crew of that ship here now! we need to oraginze all the data that ship took! and send The thrid Fleet to Dantooine. See if they can pick up any sensor readings of that...that...thing...

Aide: yes sir! The aide Bolted out of the room

AP: this Empire has gone too far. They will pay for all they have done...

19. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    Yavin IV

"Dad, the Empire has gone too far this time! We have to do something."

"We are agreed on this. And your aunt has decided that this new Death Star must be the Rebellion's top priority. As long as it remains under the power of the Empire, the Rebellion is finished.", Luke replied to his overly eager son.

"Overtly hostile action, however, will put us in the same position a those that we mean to defeat.", Master Jacen Solo said, adding his thoughts to the conference that began shortly after Leia Solo relayed news of the destruction of Dantooine to the Jedi. "We must consider our actions carefully."

"I have to agree with Jacen here.", Mara said. "Embracing hostility will put us on the path to the Dark side.", she added dispite her own inclinations to launch a full scale attack on the Sith.

"But we can't just stand by and do nothing, mom!", Ben put in, his young age still much for his Force talent and Jedi training to temper.

"The Jedi use the Force for knlowlege and defence only.", Luke replied, repeating the same line that had been spoken perhaps a thousand times since Master Yoda had said it to him all those years ago on Degobah. "But you're right, we can't sit by and do nothing while the Empire gains an ever more firm grip on the Galaxy. And my sister has already made the comitment to eliminate the threat this new Death Star poses."

Silent for all this time, Jaina finally spoke up. "You all know full well that I know the price that hostility costs... But I cannot, in good consience, stand by and do nothing."

The Mon Calamari Jedi Master Cshick added his opinion to the group. "We are speaking in circles and getting nowhere. We know what must be done and we know what we will not do. Does anyone have any suggestions?"

"What about the Grey Jedi?", Ben asked. When his father's gaze showed a degree of confusion, he went on. "They already use the Dark side... They can't fall to the Dark side."

"It is not quite that simple Ben, but you're right. Antar has shown time and again over the last decades that he is able to use the Dark side safely. Hostility is a tool of the Grey Jedi.", he said, more to himself than to the group.

"Antar could lead a team into the Death Star.", Mara said. "Wether it is an attack or merely reconaissance, he could do it with his aprentices."

"Such a mission would be dangerous. And there are undoubtedly Sith aboard the Death Star.", Jacen added. "But I am inclined to agree that Master Fodoh's ways are ideally suited to a mission like this."

Jaina added, "With the information he could gather, the Rebellion just may be able to launch some kind of attack on the Death Star."

"Luke... You'd better contact Antar and see what he thinks of all of this.", Mara suggested, knowing full well that Antar would never refuse a request of Luke.

20. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Coruscant, The Black Ziggurat

As Vransha Killar enters the Ziggurat he is greeted by his Master. They had both felt the disturbance in the Force that could have only been caused by a superweapon...

Darth Obdurate thought for a moment before speaking. "We will go to the High Sith Council to see what is to be done with this superweapon. There is no doubt that the Rebels will want to destroy it... "

21. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Ferun, Unknown Regions, as Great Wyrm Taranith?xalana, On-Board Fire Breath-Class Battlecrusier Destruction

Taranith sat in his command chair, the eternal fires blazing all around it, as the lesser of his command cowered below, doing his bidding. He was the Great Wyrm of his Clan?s Main Fleet and as suck he held the most power of all Clan Bloodclaw, except for the Great Io of course. He and one of his reds Dragon Allies, the Vermillion clan, had just recently retaken the planet of Ferun from the Silver Clan, Cloudwalker, and Taranith?s Arch-enemy, Great Wyrm Anvvorax?tilmax. When he thought of that name his anger grew and the fires around his throne grew brighter. The fool Anvvorax had humiliated him far too many times in combat, and it was pleasing for him to have finally forced him away, even if his allies had to make the initial invasion. Ferun was theirs again and Taranith had been busy planning new sites to unleash the virus they were trying to put on Ferun. This virus, developed using their magick?s and science, would render any area it touched toxic and unbreathable to the metallics. The downside was that it was also very short lived, so they modified it and tested it time and time again to try and lengthen the time that it stayed in the area, and make it a true weapon.

Taranith?s sensors officer, an Ancient-Level officer was busy with the communications officer, trying to determine what, if any, relevance this burst of comm chatter from the metallics had to do with them. They looked like they were getting somewhere so Taranith reached out and pulled the sensors officer to his throne with his magick?s. Taranith?s hot breath expelled in the sensors officer?s face as Taranith said, ?Report!?

?Well... well... we?ve, umm, we?ve determined that this burst revolves around 4 distinct Metallic Clans. They appear to be forming a new alliance sir, and umm, well, one of the Clans is Cloudwalker.?

?WHAT!!!!!? Taranith roared before he expelled his breath again, this time forming the Innate Fires that his Breath could cause, and burning his sensors officer to ash. Another sensors officer, this one Very old level took over his station and resumed work as if nothing had happened. Indeed these occurrences were not rare as they would seem as any crew member who displeased the Great Wyrm was killed, in one fashion or another. Taranith Sat pondering the implications of this new Alliance of metallics, for indeed if it was as many clans as the now deceased Sensors officer had said then it would be possible for the metallics to drive them off Ferun, and then the plague would be lost. Reaching over to his report channel he sent in a report on what his officers had found, requisition re-enforcements and to call in the other allies, as many as they could. This was going to be a battle to remember, and Taranith couldn?t wait.

OOC: Only one more to go.

22. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    The Eye of Thrawm

from the desk of Grand Moff Commodus :

Hail the Emperor;

Reventerndo Nuruodo,

Allow me to be the first one to congradulate you on the opening salvo in the campaign against the 'Rebel Scum'.
    Our intelligence network reports that the reappearance of a Death Star has sent the rebels into a panic.
    This,ofcourse would lead them to make fatal mistakes that we can exploit.
    The obliteration of Dantooine has served our purpuose well, since that world was of no economical consequence to us, its loss only served to punctuate our message.
    Any world or Star system that harbors Rebels or is sympathetic to their cause will suffer a similar fate.
    I am confident that the Imperial High command as well as, i dare say, the Emperor himself, will be well pleased
    with your progress in our campaign to purge ourselves of the 'Rebel' problem and finally see all ideology of the Old Republic evanesce as we usher in a New Era into the Galaxy.
    I again, congradulate you on a job well done..and by the way, one member of our Sith Entourage actually applauded you.

Glory to the Empire,

Hail the Emperor Thrawm,

GRAND MOFF COMMODUS

23. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    The crew of the small starship, from beyond the Unknown Regions, has been traveling for nearly a year in search of their brothers and sisters. The journey has been lonely and long but their goal is so great that they can accept nothing but a successful mission.

"Master Priest, I have determined the mode of communication that the inhabitants of this place use. It seems that they have learned to modulate radiation waves into patterns that thay can understand."

"Have you learned to understand these modulated radiation waves yet?", the Master Priest hurriedly asked, eager to make contact.

"Only partially, Master Priest. It seems to communicate both sight and sound. I have only been able to translate the sounds so far but I expect to be able to translate the sights too, in time."

The Master Priest seemed to consider this for a moment. "Can I hear some that you have translated?", she asked.

"Yes... Just a moment."

After manipulating several controls, sound filled the command room of the small starship. It was in an alien tongue that no one understood but in the jumble of alien words, three words came through that the Master Priest recognised. Three words that prompted their entire mission to this strange place. "Jedi Leia Solo."

The Master Priest smiled then whispered to herself. "Jeedai Leia Solo." She raised her voice and adressed her subordinate. "The Jeedai! Just like we were told. Good work, Shaper!"

OOC: I'm still developing this posting line. If any of you MUST post something about this, please keep it down to moderate Force disturbances and the spotting of a small Coral craft.

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    IC:

Bravo was so forcused (sp?) on his mission, to destroy the enemy, that he didn't give his Force senses much heed to the warning of another Force user. As he engaged at the North side of the defense wall, he didn't hold anything back. Only the ones who surrened or were injuired survived.

With a Force Push, two Imperial Army Troopers went flying, crashing into the wall, the sound of bones being crunched could be heard.

With lightsaber ready, green bladed, Bravo engaged the last two guards on patrol. Neither of them stood a chance as their blaster bolts came back at them and killed them both. But, this time, the turrets were manned, and by good gunners, something Stormtroopers really only did. It looked like the regular Imperial Army Trooper might be getting smarter after all, as might their commanders.

As a defense turret came to life, Bravo deflected what he could, ran and jumped, using the Force as an aid, jumped over the wall, also using the wires that shot from his hands to support his weight and climb. As he cleared the wall and jumped over the other side, two squads meet him, all eight troopers were recruits and didn't put up much of a fight. As Bravo jumped, kicked, and sliced his way through troops and defense turrets, he saw that the troops were slowly falling back, almost in a circle. In a glimse, he saw why. From his right, a figure, filled with the Dark Side slowly approched. Enemy blaster fire stopped almost right away.

Tag Gorin_Zachian

25. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:

"Ahh, so the fool jedi approaches, how good of you to come." Kahlass said, his power slowly building. "Well Maste jedi, you don't appear to have a real fight in these troopers, and i sense that you want more, more agression than is usual for a jedi, that is for sure." Kahlass ignighted his twin blades, one red, the color of passion, the color of blood. the other black, the color of nothingness, the color of the void. His eyes turned from their cheerful ghaze to one of anger and hatred, and they turned pale blue, and sparks began to shoot out, sparks that could esily be turned into full bore Sith Lightning. Kahlass' transofation complete, he smiled a cold smile and said, "Come jedi, meet a true challenge."

With that Kahlass' lightning speed, unmachable by any regular human, and even faster than most Jedi could manage, closed the distance between Kahlass and the jedi quickly. Kahlass twin sabers flashed, twirled and cut, the color a swirl of motion as Kahlass reached the jedi, striking with the percision and strength only a Sith master could manage, as he let out his hatred and anger at the jedi, right though his sabers.

TAG: Bravo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.