main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The new DARK TIMES (35 years after ANH)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GreyJediAntarFodoh, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Coruscant,Secret Location

There seemed to be a sound not unlike loud screaming voices still ringing in his ears when he became semi concious, still in a semi dream state.
    The sensation of pin pricks ran through his body. Some event that he could only interpret through his feelings as tragic had happened very far away...like a sea of candles suddenly being snuffed out.
    He felt disoriented and could not seem to recall who he was or where he was,but had a distinct feeling of floating inside some kind of liquid environment.
    He could distinctly feel billions of lives all around him, very near; He could almost see the points of light and reach out to them, they seemed so near...but movement seemed to be extremely slugish and to take years.
    Then came the DISEMBODIED VOICE...again.
    It felt distant and yet oddly familiar,but it was deffinately strong in....ah...ofcourse, the FORCE. Why did he not recall that before...how could he Forget such an intrinsic part of himself.
    The DISEMBODIED VOICE had called him by a name...Darth Vaedr Omega.
    This also felt oddly familiar but slightly innacurate. No matter, the DISEMBODIED VOICE was soothing and guiding and it spoke many mysteries unto him, and also explained that rythmic and throbbing sensation...it was the pulse of near limitless power.
    It was the pulse of the Force.
    Strange that everytime the Force was mentioned, he could almost hear another voice
    commanding his attention,But the DISEMBODIED VOICE would always seem to cut in and drown it out.

He was told that he would be released soon, that his long slumber was atlast come to an end.
    Though so far he could not remember much,Lord Vaedr Omega was anxious to leave this liquid environment and reaquaint himself with what he could so easily feel was a world beyond this...ah, yes...it was a chamber, a containment chamber.
    The Omega Chamber.
    Release woulb be soon forthcoming.

2. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: could not sleep, so here goes. :)

Endor, Grey Jedi Temple

After several days of devouring all the datafiles and tomes concerning the Force in the Grey Jedi temple Library, Scholar Zu Dharma was at a crossroad.
    Much had happened since meeting Master Antar Fodoh, and according to his own 'Vision',much more was to come.
    He had meditated for several days and found himself at the very edge of clarity...
    It was time to make a decision.
    The Force had brought him to this place to fulfill a purpuose, and he would not deny his destiny.
    Zu Dharma walked about a kilometer from the Grey Jedi temple. There he sat in contemplative meditation before begining.
    He realized that it was the death of Mennai that was the catalyst to his descision.
    Zu Dharma stood up, and with a deep breath, went back to that day, when Antar was leading
    Mennai in an excersise. A day he would never forget and remembered vividly, the images forever burned in his mind.
    He heard Antar's voice as if the Grey Jedi Master were standing next to him.

"Let the hatred flow thru you...it makes you strong...powerful..."

Zu Dharma allowed himself to feel hate boiling from within him. Hate for those who would callously destroy an entire planet and millions of inhabitants for their own whimsical ends...He could feel the Evil Intent stirring.

"Feel the air around you burning with the power of the DarkSide...Feel that fire burning everything around you...the ground..."

Zu Dharma had assumed a horse stance position, his fisted hands in chamber...and now the grass at his feet wilted and died.
    He could feel the dark energies surge up through his feet, he put his hands infront of him as if in prayer, to better circulate the flow of energy.
    From the crown of his head down his spine and out to the rest of his body.

"The Fire that is the Darkside has a life,consuming everything...it dances and sings to you, and you can see where it will move next and where it's been before."

At this point, a guteral animalistic sound rose from within him thru clenched teeth.
    The Evil Intent had awakened and his THIRD EYE opened suddenly, glowing a golden reddish color.
    Zu Dharma the scholar receded and allowed for Zu Dharma the Warrior to emerge from the depths of his being.
    The very air around Zu Dharma now shimmered with ever growing dark energy.

Antar's guiding voice continued..." The DARKSIDE is NO DIFFERENT from the LIGHT. Anger,Fear,Aggression....."

It was a primal need for aggression that threatened to consume Zu Dharma at the moment, but he kept his focus on the Grey Jedi Master's words.

"Fear gives us speed and caution, Aggression gives us survival, Anger gives us strength...Becareful with the tools you choose."

Clarity is instantaneous.

Zu Dharma saw the key that eluded him in an instant.
    "...the tools you choose."

There in lay the wisdom. It was a choice.
    Was a cutting tool evil because of it's inherent nature and ability to cut...or because someone chose to use it for evil.
    Responsability was clearly in the hands of the wielder and not the tool.
    And if the Darkside was indeed a tool, then 'evil' was to the responsability of the wielder...not the Force.

A huge influx of energy permiated Zu Dharma just then, and a blazing ball of energy grew between the palms of his hands.
    He consciously gathered all the negative emotions and energies and compacted them into the Blazing ball of Fury...He focused his will and instictively shot out the projectile with both hands outstretched, palms facing out and close together.
    The Blazing projectile rocketed thru the forest trees blasting them to splinters on contact for about 100 meters before detonating into a gigantic fireball that cleared a 30meter diameter clean of trees.

"Praise the Force" was all Zu Dharma could say, astonished, his third eye closing shut.

The Path of Destruction in the wake of the Blazing Fi

3. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    Coruscant, The Black Ziggurat

Vransha Killar and Darth Obdurate, Apprentice and Master walked toward the High Sith Council Chambers.

The protection of the superweapon needed to be disussed immediately. They would seek an auidience with the other Sith Lords and decide what was to become of the many possible paths the future had in store...

4. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    When Scholar Zu Dharma returned to the Grey Jedi Temple, Antar was there, waiting for him at the very door he'd exited from a short while earlier. Antar was clearly expecting Zu Dharma but his face offered no hint of emotions.

"You know what just happened, don't you?", Zu Dharma asked.

Antar nodded. "I do.", he replied. "I saw it all through the Force. I watched you through the eyes the Force gives me... You've done very well for yourself."

Zu nodded simply, waiting for Antar to say something else.

"Wether this was the path you planned on or not, you have made the first step towards becoming a Grey Jedi. You have tapped the Dark side with a degree of control. You remain yourself and have not been consumed. You hold the talent of a Jedi Master and have begin to learn the ways of the Dark side aswell. Today, you have become a Grey Jedi Padawan.", Antar said as though it was the simplest of things. "You wield great power and have begun the journey of a difficult path. I trust you, Zu Dharma, but your future is now a dangerous one. I ask you, now, to allow me to guide you. Will you be my aprentice?"

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: I am a little dead right now, so if I don'y fully understand your last post, Gorin_Zachian, sorry.

IC:

Bravo saw the hatered. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

His tracking and tactical combat sensors in his helmet couldn't keep up tracking the new enemy, so Bravo used the Force. When he got a fix on the enemy, he just put up his single lightsaber to block it. In a flash, a second lightsaber appeared, a red one, and just as Bravo disengaged, swirled around and back, caught the red lightsaber blade in his left hand. Now, both warriors had the same number of weapons, or so Bravo hoped. This new enemy came fast again, rage filling the air. The shock of the next lightsaber strike from Bravo's enemy through Bravo backwards and to the gound. Quickly, Bravo blocked a killer blow, forced the two enemy lightsabers up, rolled out spinning in the air, and landed.

"Not bad," Bravo said through his helmet, "Lets see what else you got."

Bravo knew this was a battle he would lose, so he planned his escape route. He had completed his mission of revenge and now he had got the attetion of a Sith Master. Now, he had to complete his second mission, survive and unite the Grey Jedi Order with the Jedi Order.

Tag Gorin_Zachian

Bravo Ship

Bravo bowed.

"Yes my master. But, the Jedi will always be me and part of me. I will always be at your call, where ever I may be, I will aid you if your call comes."

With that, Bravo turned to Kyp Durron.

"Are you mad?"

"I am not," Kyp Durron said with pride and joy, "I am pleased that you have chosen the right path. If you ever need help, you may ask me, I will always be there. Now, do you wish to train some more in the ways of the Force?"

"Yes master, that would be great." Bravo replied.

With that, both Jedi went off to train in the ways of the Force, before they reached the New Jedi Order's Jedi Temple.

Tag GreyJediAntarFodoh (If you feel the need to)

6. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Endor,GreyJedi Temple

Scholar Zu Dharma was nearly overcome by emotion. The honor that was being bestowed upon him was beyond description.
    Zu Dharma got down on one knee before the Grey Jedi Master Antar Fodoh and took a moment to bring himself under control and stop from shivering.
    "Yes, Master Fodoh, I am ready to be your apprentice."
    Zu Dharma's voice was full of wonder, for he could feel as the Force flowed between Master and apprentice, and just having surrendered himself to Antar's tutelage had somehow enhanced his attunement to the Force.
    "Praise the Force." Zu Dharma intoned meaningfully.
    He would surrender to the will of the Force...completely.

7. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:

"I'm not sure your ready for my full power jedi. Do you truly wish to die? Why sacrifice your life in a futile effort to slay me. I can feel the anger, the revenge you feel you need against the empire, i feel your conflict. I have no use for this empire, i have no use for it's emperor. Join me Jedi Bravo, let me show you the true force, then we, together, can bring down the empire." Kahlass said, the force still pulsing in the area. One of the troopers tried to take aim at bravo and all Kahlass did was turn his head, and the soldier died, turing to ash before he hit the ground, and scattering across the plain. he would await this jedi's Response, though he doubted he would accept. It was no matter. The jedi would not leave this planet with Kahlass wanting him to, he would stake his reputation on it.

TAG: Bravo

8. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

The Huge double doors to the Sith High Council Chamber opened dramatically and of their own accord to admit both Vransha Killar and his Master,Sith Lord Darth Obdurate.
    Inside the vast chamber many Sith went to and from the semi circle where four members of the Sith High council officiated.
    A servant ushered both Master and apprentice to the semi circle where they were announced.
    The servant had informed them that the Sith Lord Darth Zeiram was presiding over the days agenda.
    Darth Zeiram was an Omwati male with blueish skin, flaxen hair and deep saphire eyes.
    He dressed in traditional Sith robes.
    Darth Zeiram concluded his business before turning to face Vransha Killar and his Master.
    He greeted them with a nod, and with enough neutrality not to appear friendly or hostile.

"Hail the Emperor......pray tell, what issues do you bring before us , Lord Obdurate , that we may better serve our Emperor?"

The other Sith lords turned their shrouded heads to hear Lord Obdurate's words.

9. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001

Darth Obdurate: "I have come before you to make known something you no doubt have already felt. I have felt a disturbamce in the Force as have you. It is of the type that would only come if a whole planet was destroyed and all life on it had perished in the same instant."

"It does not take a scholar to realise that a superweapon destroyed this planet at the Empire's order. The Rebel Alliance would never do such a thing. They would however make every possible attempt to prevent the Empire from doing so again. By now you must realise that the superweapon is now thretened by the New Rebel Alliance and their allies - the Jedi."

Darth Obdurate waited a moment to let the Sith Lords relise the potential danger their superweapon now faced. Such weapons had before been created in the history of the galaxy and such weapons had been destroyed.

10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Black Ziggurat, Sith High Council Chamber

Silence hung for a whole minute after Lord Obdurate had spoken.
    Lord Zeiram withheld a sigh before answering.

"With all due respect Lord Obdurate, it would seem that you overestimate the Jedi. The Eye of Thrawn is a far superior weapon than its predecessors, and more over, it has the ability to cloak...i'm certain that you can appreciate the implications a Cloaking Death Star brings to mind."

Lord Zeiram managed to maintain his posture of neutrality.

"Honestly Lord Obdurate, what would you have us do...hide in fear from the prospect of a Jedi reprisal however remote their chances of success? I tell you that any threat that the Rebels or the Jedi may pose to the Eye of Thrawn have been considered by our best strategists and have also been brought before the Emperor himself....your concern is duely noted Lord Obdurate."

Lord Zeiram waited to hear if Lord Obdurate had anything else to add to his arguments.

11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: I do not like Apple Computers, which is what I am on right now.

IC:

Bravo just looked at the man through his helmet. The Sith Master has a point. What if I do join him? I will do tis more, like what I am doing now. The revenge is so tempting, the power of the Dark Side is so tempting...But wait, I do not like this. I hate what I am doing right now.I want to save lifes, not take life away. What will this slaughter do for me in the end? It will give me the name Darth Bravo or worse names. They will hide in fear of me. But yet, Rule through fear and people will follow you, rule through love and people will onl respect you. But yet, respect, I want the respect of people, to be a hero, not one to be feared, not one to be hated. I am a Jedi. Those words, I am a Jedi. sealed the deal. Bravo knew who he was and he wasn't going to fail those people who look up to him and to the Jedi.

"Never. You have failed. I am a Jedi and I bring justice and truth, not pain and fear. I will meet you again, I am sure of it. Good day to you, sir. May the Force be with you."

Bravo bowed as he said his final words and in a blink of an eye, he was gone. Bravo jumped over the defense wall and ran off into the distance.

Tag Gorin_Zachian

12. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    OOC: I have to go to work in 5 mins, but I thought I'd do another routine Bio posting. There have been minor updates to my bios.

Name: Antar Fodoh
    Title: Grey Jedi Master
    Race: Human
    Year of birth: 21 years pre-ANH
    Planet of birth: Corellia
    Current planet: Endor
    Eye/Hair color: blue-grey/brown with greying streaks
    Height/Weight: 5'8"/162 lbs
    Description: Antar Fodoh is 56 standard years old. He's a Human orriginally from Corellia. He spends most of his time indoors meditating and is middle aged, so he has pretty pale skin. His hair is brown, but it is now turning gray and a good half of his hair would be gray. He wears his hair pretty short and swept back, out of his face. He wears a closely cut beard similar to Obi-Wan's in AOTC that has gray scattered through it. Antar is wise beyond his years, age and time. His blue-gray eyes convey his age and wisdom. He has a strong, chisseled, handsome face and a strong and athletic build that is mostly concealed by his robes.
    Master: Jedi Master Luke Skywalker / self tought
    Aprentice(s): Grey Jedi Master Tiernin Koliah, Grey Jedi Master Lanna Hanishe, Dark Knight of the Sith Mennai Hardoon (deceased), Grey Jedi Padawan Zu Dharma
    Grand-Aprentice(s): Jedi Padawan Klendo Noore, Jedi Knight Jikar Horan
    Weapon: Red-bladded Kitana-style Lightsaber, Red-bladed Lightsaber
    Force level/power: 11/390
    Talents: As the first Grey Jedi of the New Republic era, Antar's attunement to the Force is beyond that of any other known living Force user. He is a Master of almost every Jedi or Sith art that ever was. Antar Fodoh has mastered the long forgotted Form XIII dicipline of combat, banished by the Jedi before the great Sith wars and sought by the Jedi Battlemasters.
    Family: Antar's mother (Jolana Fodoh), father (Horn Fodoh) and sister (Mia Fodoh) were all killed during the Galactic Rebellion while visiting Alderaan. With no living family, Antar was able to comit himself fully to learning the ways of the Force.
    Notes: The first Grey Jedi Master, Antar Fodoh is a master of both the Jedi and Sith arts and has a perticular mastery of Telekenysis.
    History:
    age 22 - Jedi padawan
    age 25 - Jedi Knight
    age 29 - Jedi Master
    age 31 - Grey Jedi Knight
    age 31 - Fallen padawan incident (Foran Melar)
    age 37 - Grey Jedi Master
    age 39 - Takes Lanna on as an aprentice
    age 40 - Takes Tiernin on as an aprentice
    age 48 - Begins creation of the Shadow Fighter
    age 50 - Takes Mennai Hardoon on as an aprentice
    age 54 - Begins creation of Grey Jedi Temple
    age 56 - Grey Jedi Temple "opens"
    age 56 - Completes design and construction of Shadow Fighter
    age 56 - Takes Scholar Zu Dharma on as an aprentice

Name: Lanna Hanishe
    Title: Grey Jedi Master
    Year of birth: 2 years post-ANH
    Current planet: Endor
    Eye/Hair color: blue-green/dirty blonde
    Height/Weight: 5'6"/118 lbs
    Description: Lanna Hanishe is 33 standard years old. She's Human. She is fair skinned but not especially pale. She has long, wavy blonde hair that passes her shoulders. Lanna wears her hair loosely and lets it go where it will. Calm, beautiful and serene, Lanna hails from a Jedi background. She has blue eyes and a slim, athletic build.
    Master: Grey Jedi Master Antar Fodoh
    Grand-Master: none
    Aprentice(s): Jedi Padawan Klendo Noore
    Grand-Aprentice(s): none
    Weapon: Blue-bladed Jedi Lightsaber
    Force level/power: 11/340
    Talents: Powerful in the force, Lanna is skilled at telepathy and diplomacy and is a talented sword handler, having mastered the Form X dicipline of combat.
    Family: Lanna's father (Jorj Hanishe) was an Imperial Commander aboard the second Death Star and died during the battle of Endor. Lanna was raised by her mother (Lora Hanishe) with her older brother Jaxon. Her mother and brother both live on Corellia.
    Notes: Lanna Hanishe is the first of Antar Fodoh's apprentices to become a Grey Jedi Master, a master of both Jedi and Si

13. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:

I see, so he has chosen. Kahlass thought as his ship blasted off. He was feeling Bravo though the force, tracking him, following him, while his ship remained cloaked nearby. He had let the jedi go in order to further his mission, now he had to see if that gamble was worth it. Kahlass watched as bravo entered his ship and blasted off, and the critical moment, just before entering hyperspace, when attention is focused away from the senors, Kahlass launched the Tracking beacon, just as bravo Shot into Hyperspace. Lord kahlass, dreaded master of the Sith, returned to the surface and executed the lead security cheif, placing his second in command in charge. There was a price to be exacxted for failure, and that imperial Security Cheif had just paid it.

TAG: Bravo

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    IC: (3 Day Later)

During one of the routine hyperspace exits, Bravo came into the hanger bay.

Bravo: "Trooper."

Trooper: 'Sir." The trooper said as he turned and slauted, Bravo slauted back.

Bravo: "Trooper, you see that YT-1300 Transport, the one I brought in when I came back?" Bravo said pointing.

Trooper: "Yes sir I do."

Bravo: "Good. Get a crazy pilot, two crazy pilots, and tell them to take it to Tynna."

Trooper: "Sir, if I may speak freely?"

Bravo: "Go ahead soldier."

Trooper: "Why sir?"

Bravo: "Why? Because, it is probably buged. We lead them this far, to Tynna, and then drop of the bugged shuttle. I'll have an intelligence unit standing by to pick them up in one hour. Get to it, thats an order, soldier."

Trooper: "Yes sir." The trooper slauted and Bravo slauted back. With that, the shuttle Bravo used was launched and went down to Tynna.

Tag Gorin_Zachian

OOC:

Name: Jason Bravo
    Title: Jedi Knight
    Year of birth: 15 years after ANH
    Current planet: Enroute to Yavin V
    Eye/Hair color: blue-grey
    Height/Weight: 6'1"/175 lbs
    Description: Bravo has a strong and athletic build that is mostly concealed by his robes. He has a "fade" haircut style and is very friendly. He is willing to help anyone in need, but, when it comes to combat situtations, Bravo does not joke around and uses his combat and Jedi training to his fullest. He always has an open mind and always keeps his promises and never lies. He will tell you how it is and although his answers can be harsh at times, he is telling the truth. He likes to joke around when he ahs the time and is very socialable around friends.
    Master: Jedi Master Luke Skywalker
    Aprentice(s): None
    Grand-Aprentice(s): None
    Weapon: Green Bladed Lightsaber
    Other Weapons: Red Bladed Lightsaber, military weapons, and a modified Force Pike he has titled the "Battle Stick".
    Force level/power: Level 5/Power 82
    Talents: Besides having a military backround and skill in almost every type of weapon and assault vehicle, Bravo is trained in many forms of hand to hand combat and is an expert in all of them. He has been trained in many forms of lightsaber combat and is an expert with lightsabers. Bravo has been trained in every form of combat, and he keeps his level of combat readiness at its peak at all times.
    Family: His parents were both killed when Darth Maximums came in search of Bravo one night and instead, killed his family. Bravo saw the whole attack from his hinding place. He only remembers the red lightsaber, black Jedi robe, and then the attack itself. He never saw the face of the man who killed his family.
    Notes: Very strong in the Force, Bravo has a military background that most will never achive (sp?) in a life time. After deciding that becoming a Jedi was more important, he turned the blaster rifles in for a lightsaber...for good. Bravo is struggling with a past that is only in pieces and he must put his past back together to understand his future and his destiny.
    History:

age 5 ? Parients are killed by Darth Maximums (Unknown to Bravo who the killer is)
    - Is discovered by the Luke Skywalker. Luke Skywalker is quoted as saying: "He is the one. This boy will take the New Jedi Order to new hights. He is the chosen one for the New Jedi Order."
    age 7 - Becomes a Padwan under Master Luke Skywalker. Bravo starts training at Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy. Bravo also meets his 5 best friends at the Jedi Academy.
    age 14 - Goes on first mission as a Jedi with Luke Skywalker.
    age 15 - Goes on second mission as a Jedi with Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade
    age 16 - Goes on third mission as a Jedi with Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade, and Corran Horn.
    -Goes on fourth mission as a Jedi with Luke Skywalker
    -Goes on forth mission with fellow Jedi and Bravo Team Me

15. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Name: Majin Zu Dharma
    Race: Humanoid Tri-Oculus (lost Ancient Race)
    Title: Scholar
    Birth: 50 years pre-ANH
    Apparent Age: Mid-Thirties
    Actual Age: 85
    Hair: None/ Bald
    Eyes: Hazel(slanted/asian)
    Third Eye: Located in Forehead_usually closed.It glows gold when open.
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 160lbs
    Master(s): "The Force is my One True Master...Praise the Force." In his long travels,Zu Dharma has studied the Force under the guidance of several Jedi and non-jedi. Foremost amongst those is the Dark woman and as of very recently he has become the grey jedi padawan of Grey Jedi Master Antar Fodoh.
    Force Level/Power: Level 8 /Power 125
    Apprentice(s): None.
    Description: Zu Dharma is tan of skin with Asian features and an athletic, muscular build.He has the mind of a scholar and the heart of a warrior. He is usually attired in monastic garb. A purple surplice with large sleeves, grey inner clothing, black baggy leggins and greaves.
    Zu Dharma has studied the Force all his life, so he could be considered a Master, but he prefers the title of Scholar.
    In addition to Jedi and non-Jedi training, Zu Dharma possesses incredible Teras Kasi Martial Arts training and Force techniques. He combines both disciplines during combat.
    Weapon(s): Purple bladed Lightsaber(Force activated).
    The Mystic Staff Nyoibo (A Relic_Force imbued and Force activated.)
    Family: None.
    Note: Zu Dharma has been travelling the galaxy on his quest for Greater Knowledge and Enlightenment.
    There are very few trioculus left in the galaxy. They are rumored to be long lived and also to age slowly.
    The 'Enlightened Ones' are reported to live up to 300 years of age.

16. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    "Yes, Master Fodoh, I am ready to be your apprentice....... Praise the Force."

"I'm pleased. Your path is a dangerous one and without guidance, the potential for disaster is too great.", Antar said, matter of factly. He paused a moment for Zu Dharma to fully obsorb the implications of his words... To fully understand the difficult journey to Grey Jedi Masterhood that lay before him. "I've just recieved a comunique from Jedi Master Skywalker.", Antar said. "He has requested that we go on a mission of reconaisance. Do you think you're ready for this?", he asked.

Zu Dharma instinctively knew what this mission was. "The Death Star...", he said before replying...

17. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Endor,Grey Jedi temple

Zu Dharma rose from his kneeling position to face Antar.

"Master....."

Zu Dharma had not spoken those words in over 3 decades, the last person he addressed as his 'Master' was the Dark Woman, and he had felt her passing to the Force during the Great Jedi Purge.She was rumored to have been killed by Darth Vader himself.
    Addresing Antar as his 'Master' felt right and it ressonated in the Force.

"...take me on this mission with you. I am prepared for this mission...I am more than ready to face the dangers that lie ahead of the path that is laid before me."

Zu Dharma spoke with confidence and determination, he needed this mission, he could feel it.

18. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001

Vransha Killar was surprised at the open disrespect shown from one Sith Lord to another...

The Sith Master Darth Obdurate's only response was a short nod before he turned and walked out from the Chambers.

His apprentice however could not be so calm. "Why would you let them talk to you like that? You have legitimate concerns for the Empire-

"I have made my concerns known. If something unfortunate should happen then the Sith will learn to be more careful in future."

At that point, Vransha finally understood his Master's intention. If they would had listened to his warning and he were correct then he would have proved invaluable. If on the other hand they refused to listen to his warning and he were correct the same conclusion would be forthcoming. Either way seemed to favour Obdurate.

19. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Ok, here they are!

Type: PC
    Name: Admiral Pellaeon
    Nickname:
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Family Name: Pellaeon
    Native Language: Basic
    Foreign Language: Rodian, Chiss
    Credits: 40,000

Appearance
    ---Height: 6'2"
    ---Weight: 185
    ---Eye Color: green
    ---Hair/Fur Color: grey
    ---Skin Color: tan
    ---Clothing: Admiral Uniform, various casual clothing
    ---Other: (scars, tattoos etc)

Personality: Strong, willful, brilliant, helpful
    Habits: Tends to follow and not lead
    Dislikes: Sith, opperssive leaders
    Talents: Always adapts to his enviroment, always gets himself out of a corner
    Intelligence: Genius
    Strength: Strong
    Agility: Normal
    Speed: 6mph
    Weakness: Doesnt trust Sith
    Limitations: will not fight an enemy if there is superior numbers and has no reinforcements
    Racial Attributes: none

Affiliation:
    ---Branch: Navy
    ---Station: Gallant Venture
    ---Unit: see above
    ---Position: Fleet commander
    ---Primary Weapons: Blaster pistol, force pike
    ---Secondary Weapons: Dagger

Personal Ship
    ---Name: Gallant Venture
    ---Class: MC-90
    ---Shields: Serridge SEAL Shielding System (rated at 360 SBD)
    ---Engines: TriLuna 400 MGS Stardrive and Hyperdrive Motivator
    ---Weapons: 75 turbolaser batteries, 30 ion cannon batteries, 8 tractor beam projectors, and 6 proton torpedo/missile tubes
    ---Starfighter complement: (if any) A full wing of fighters (2 E wing squadron, 1 A-Wing squadron, 1 X-Wing squadron, 2 B-Wing squadrons.
    ---Cargo: standard
    ---Personnel: 5,860 crewmen and 605 gunners, 1,700 troops
    ---Passengers: 100 brigs
    ---Accessories: standard

Type: NPC
    Name: Reventerndo Nuruodo
    Nickname:
    Species: Chiss
    Homeworld: Chiss
    Family Name: Nuruodo
    Native Language: Chiss
    Foreign Language: Basic
    Credits: 40,000

Appearance
    ---Height: 6'
    ---Weight: 175
    ---Eye Color: red
    ---Hair/Fur Color: Black
    ---Skin Color: Blue
    ---Clothing: Admiral Uniform
    ---Other: (scars, tattoos etc) scar on forehead

Personality: merciless, clever, cold
    Habits: none
    Dislikes: cowards
    Talents: Always has the best strategy
    Intelligence: Genius
    Strength: Strong
    Agility: Quick
    Speed: 7 mph
    Weakness: Always gets himself into impossible situations
    Limitations: allergic to alchohol
    Racial Attributes: none

Affiliation:
    ---Branch: Navy
    ---Station: Plague
    ---Unit: see above
    ---Position: Commander of the Navy
    ---Primary Weapons: Blaster pistol
    ---Secondary Weapons: none

Personal Ship
    ---Name: Plague
    ---Class: Imperial Star Destroyer Mark II
    ---Shields: 2 Om-Thaim Broadcast Banner Shield Generator rated at 300 SBD
    ---Engines: KDY Destroyer-I Ion Engine (3), Cygnus Spaceworks Gemon-4 Ion Engines (4;emergency use)
    ---Weapons: 50 heavy turbolaser batteries, 50 heavy turbolaser cannons, 20 ions cannons, and 10 tractor beam projectors
    ---Starfighter complement: (if any) 6 Fighter Bays (3 Chiss Clawcraft Squadrons, 2 TIE Interceptor Squadrons, and 1 TIE Bomber Squadron),
    ---Cargo: standard
    ---Personnel: 36,755 crewers, but 300 gunners and nearly 10,000 troops
    ---Passengers: brig, otherwise none
    ---Accessories: none

ANd i have a big twist coming...just have to work out the schematics... [face_mishcief] [face_devil]

20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    IC:
    Yavin V

With the YT-1300 Transport that might of been bugged, off the ship and two other decoy shuttles sent out yesterday, it would be hard for anyone to find the right ship. And, Bravo Ship never came close to Yavin V. It just dropped off Bravo's Pride and another YT-1300 Transport, it headed towards Mon Calamari, making a few detour jumps on its way there, to meet up with some of the New Rebellion navy.

When the second YT-1300 Transport landed, Frowbatta and Vail Binn got off first, closely followed by Kyp Durron. Awaiting them, were Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, Ben Skywalker, Corran Horn and R2-D2.

Luke Skywalker: "Welcome back. We heard about the rescue and of the fight shortly there after. We are greatful that you are all alive. Kyp, it is good to see you alive."

Kyp Durron: "Thank you, master. If not for the three brave Jedi, I would never of made it out alive."

Mara Jade Skywalker: "We all owe them a greatful thanks. Where is Jedi Knight Jason Bravo?"

Kyp Durron: "He took another shuttle to Endor. He told me to tell all of you that he will return. He also tells me that he will always be a Jedi, no matter what."

Corran Horn: "He will always be welcomed here, and he will always be a Jedi. May the Force be with him."

Mara: "I hope he will be okay."

Endor, Grey Jedi Temple

Bravo's Pride landed on the single landing platform, not much more then a duracrete pad surrounded by thick forest, making it almost invisable to spot from the ground and or from the sky, with a small dirt path, about a half of a mile long, heading back to the temple, also covered by thick forest. The path was more like a tunnel, with no light coming through the dense tree cancopy above. The trees, almost like a tunnel, went over and curled up and down, like a tunnel, around the path, covering the whole path from view. The tunnel of trees itself was covered by thick forest, as to give no hint of a path. The path went up to the door step, back door step if you would say, to the temple, all the way covered by this thick tunnel of forest and covered even more my the forest above the tunnel of forest.

The ramp on Bravo's Pride slowly came down, reveling a man in Jedi robes.

OOC:

Name: Frowbatta
    Title Jedi Knight
    Race: Wookiee
    Year of Birth: 11 years after ANH
    Planet of Birth: Khashyyk
    Current Planet: Yavin 4
    Eye/Hair Color: blue/brown
    Height/Weight 2.24 meters/Unknown
    Description: Frowbatta is almost as tall as the legendary Chewbacca. She has brown hair and it is just like any other Wookiee's hair. She is strong and is a little stronger then the avenage female Wookiee. She always has a scak, much like Chewbacca's, at her side with a belt going across her chest for the sack to be hooked on to, the sack always hangs off her right hip.
    Master: Lowbacca (sp?)
    Aprentice(s): N/A
    Weapon: Red bladed lightsaber
    Force level/power 4/75
    Family Lives on Khashyyk
    Notes: Frowbatta is a very skilled at fixing things and is great with techonology. She has seen a few missions, most of which are not that important. But she has proved herself over and over again. She is able to adept to most situtations and can control her temper. She is also a fair pilot and can fly the famous YT-13OO Transport like she had been flying it her whole life.
    History:

Age 1-10 - Stayed with family and began her training at home.
    Age 11 - Finally goes to Yavin 4 to start training.
    -Meets up with Frowbatta; two become best friends
    -Is aprentice to Mara Jade Skywalker
    Age 20 - Earns title Jedi Knight

Name: Vail Binn
    Year of Birth: 11 years after ANH
    Planet of Birth: Mrlsst
    Current Planet: Yavin 4
    Ey

21. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    Grey Jedi Temple, Endor

"...take me on this mission with you. I am prepared for this mission...I am more than ready to face the dangers that lie ahead of the path that is laid before me."

Antar smiled simply. "I'm pleased to hear it.", he said. "I believe our friend, Bravo, has returned. Shall we greet him?"

Zu returned his new master's smile and nodded and the two were off to greet Bravo.

"Jason Bravo. I trust your journey has been a productive one.", Antar said in greeting.

22. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Coruscant, Black Ziggurat

From the Desk of Inquisitor Uxial

Greetings Lord Obdurate,

I am interested in meeting with you and your apprentice in an 'unofficial' setting.
    I am interested in hearing out what both of you have not had a chance to say.
    If you agree, we can arrange to meet somewhere mutually beneficial.
    If i do not hear from you within 24 standard hours, i will conclude that you've declined my invitation.

"Knowledge is Power"

Sith Inquisitor Uxial

23. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Name: Archon Dovanan
    Year of birth: 5 years after Return of the Jedi
    Planet of birth: Ossus
    Current planet: Albathan
    Eye/Hair color: Blue/Black
    Height/Weight: 6"/182 lbs

Master: Daniel Dovanan/Kyp Duroun/Arraganos

Apprentice(s): None but actively seeking them

Weapon: Golden Bladed Dueling Lightsaber

Appearence: Archon Dovanan Grey has rather bulked up since his previous time as an unfortunate scholar and his training has yielded very positive results in a large almost intimidating form. His eyes are a deep blue and his hair short black which occasionally is not well groomed because he spends a great deal of his time in activity. His robes are typical Jedi but he has a preference for blue, his lightsaber is a heavily modified archaic one retrieved fom the pits of Ossus.

Force level/power: Level Five/95

Archon Dovanan is a study in contrasts in the fact that he is extraordinarily powerful as a seer and possesses the unique ability to be able to communicate with the recently deceased and with ritual meditation to summon from the mists of time even older spirits. Unfortunately Archon's abilities to effect the world around him save in the most general ways is remarkably little. His abilities as a warrior are quite impressive including mastery of the lightsaber as a dueling weapon and above average capacity in personal combat with saber and projectile reflection. His academic knowledge of the Dark Side is fairly intense as well but his ability to call forth those abilities have been stunted as well by both morality and incomplete training.

Family: Archon has a deceased mother who was killed in the attack on the planet Albathan, his father is a Jedi Battlemaster Daniel, and two sisters who have been taken as padawans by Master Skywalker Kitanna and Wana. His father refuses to have anything to do with him while his sisters are very anxious to reknew aquaintence with the brother they hardly knew. Archon is known to form attachments with several women and friends fairly easily but seems in general a loner.

Background: The son of a primative eon old corruption of the Jedi Battlemasters in a Yssani tribe before he began his formal training Archon was eventually brought by the man who was his father to meet his master the great Jedi Kyp Duroun who began his training in the same class as Jacen and Jania Solo on Yavin IV. A brillant Jedi Scholar and historian he nevertheless was drawn to the attention of the 'opposition path' and was taken as an apprentice during the great Yzzumng Vong war after the death of his previous padawan Mekko Reglia. Archon grew to hate the Yzzumng Vong with a passion and like so many others sought out forbidden practices during the great conflict and discovered to his horror powers beyond his control in a Sith Holocron on the archives of Ossus buried under thousands of tons of rubble. Inside was the imprisoned spirit of the Dark Lord Arraganos who had been a banished Jedi and the mentor of Naga Sadow before said entity was slain by his own treacherous troops and used as a source of lore.

The powers of Arraganos were immense and channeling through his apprentice them Archon became the weapon he desired but unfortunately at a cost he soon realized was too high when the Dark Lord channelled archon's power to try and take over his body but instead finding the Jedi's will too strong took over the body of a nearby innocent before fleeing to join the comming darkness and pledge his allegiance to it. Scouring many places for forgotten lore and scraps of Jedi wisdom Archon returned a few years later as a tireless foe of the Sith. Recognized as a fully trained Jedi he follows his own council in the battle against the Sith which he pursues with a fanatical abandon out of a great deal of guilt. Archon is actually quite protective of the Grey Jedi as members and encourages them their acceptance when he can be bothered to do so, believing they hold not only wisdom to keep Jedi from falling to the Dark Side fighting the S

24. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    OOC: Bienvenu,Welcome Charlemagne19. :)

IC: The HoloNet News Broadcast Channels

There was yet another unauthorized burst in the Holonet news channel band as the familiarly illegal 'Mynock Newscast' somehow managed to get a brief unauthorized 'news burst' within the Imperially controlled HoloNet News Channels...it never lasted long enough for a trace.

" Greetings Folks,MouthPiece here, At Mynock News, We have uncomfirmed reports that the Empire has rebuilt a Death Star, and i bet its not for 'show and tell'.
    WAKE UP PEOPLE! Do SOMETHING before its too late for all of us, well, times up...gotta go!"

Some people will take this broadcast as a joke, some will be terrified by it, most will ignore it...but the few who actually listen and act, are the few Mynock News was meant to reach.
    Few become many and many become a multitude.
    The Empire knows this, and thus it is a matter of time before MouthPiece and his cohorts are found. Time is short...and yet, there's much to be done.

25. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    OCC: Glad to be here. This seems like a great campaign. I hope I can catch up with everyone. Do alittle interacting.

Nice post, I love fake news :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.