main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The NEW Darth Vader Trial

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Bog, Jun 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    Judge Thrawn:

"The statement is stricken from the record, and as for you, Mr. Tarkin, this is not the moment to introduce arguments into evidence, as it is not yet time for cross-examination. One more unprofessional maneuver like this and I will hold you in contempt of court."

2. Darth_Bog

Darth_Bog Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    OOC: oops, I didn't see the post... here i was waiting all along!

~~~ D.A. Jack McCoy ~~~

Mr. Skywalker, what was your purpose in wanting to leave Tattooine?

3. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    -----Luke
    ( calms himself down )
    I never realy liked Tattooine, I never felt like I was cut out to be a farmer, so once my Aunt and Uncle were gone, I had nothing keeping me there.
    ......also I craved a little adventure and excitment.

4. Darth_Bog

Dec 6, 2002
    ~~~ D.A. Jack McCoy ~~~

What circumstances actually made it physically possible for you to leave the planet?

5. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    -----Luke
    well...Ben and I chartered a flight to Alderaan, abord the Millenium Falchon....I'd have to say, having a ship makes it physically possible to leave a planet.

6. Darth_Bog

Dec 6, 2002
    OOC: Geez, i'm so sorry... real life isn't easy sometimes... sigh, to be 15 again...

~~~ D.A. Jack McCoy ~~~

What was the purpose of your trip to Alderaan?

7. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    -----Luke
    We were taking R2 there because he had blueprints to the death star, that we hoped could help rebel leaders.

8. Darth_Bog

Dec 6, 2002
    ~~~ D.A. Jack McCoy ~~~

And what happened when you arrived at Alderaan?

9. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    -----Luke
    We never actually arived at Alderaan.......Just an asteroid feild where it used to be.

10. Darth_Bog

Dec 6, 2002
    ~~~ D.A. Jack McCoy ~~~

In other words, you were a firsthand witness to the utter destruction of the planet Alderaan. Tell me, what did you think when you saw that entire planet and its millions of inhabitants completely gone?

11. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    -----Luke
    Well..No, we didn't actualy witness the destruction, we got there too late....
    As far as what we thought....we were in shock. we couldn't believe anyone had the power to destroy a whole planet, or that anyone would. later I was upset and and angry about it.

12. Darth_Bog

Dec 6, 2002
    OOC: father has been in the hospital... sorry about the long delay.

~~~ D.A. Jack McCoy ~~~

Archived Imperial records show that the planet was destroyed by Grand Moff Tarkin and Darth Vader to demonstrate the power of the Death Star. Imperial military records also show that the planetary defense system of the planet of Alderaan was at best minimal and posed no credible threat to the Death Star or any of its capital ships.

As a Rebel hero and Jedi Knight who battled and witnessed against such tyranny, do you feel that Tarkin and Vader were justified in destroying an entire planet and killing millions of inhabitents that posed no threat to Imperial forces?

13. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    -----Luke
    I don't think anyone could ever justify destroying an entire planet.

14. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    -----Luke
    ( after a long silence in the court room, Luke casualy glances over at the evidence table, then suddenly his stare gets more intense as he notices a severed hand that was found in the cloud city vents. One that had been bronzed, and used as a paper weight for years. )

What?...What is that?!?!?!......

(Luke uses the force to float the object over too him. and compares it to his existing hand.)

What is this?....Whoo would bronze a severed hand? That's not normal!!!

15. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    ----Luke
    ( starts using the bronzed severed hand as a backscratcher while he waits for mcCoy to ask his next question )

16. Darth_Sorah

Darth_Sorah Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2006
    A man in a black hooded cape (no one can see his face), with all black clothes on comes in silently...
    "Your honor Anakin is innocent, he has been at war with himself this whole time. He has had troubled feelings and so many conflicting emotions. Honestly, I believe that he is still the young boy that once was the racer on the planet of Tatooine."
    (Looks at Anakin/Vader and winks)

Hey guys, yea this is just my entrance, can i be like trealistorm or whoever it is and be on the Defense Witness List?

17. Darth_Bog

Dec 6, 2002
    My deepest apologies... real life intervened for quite some time... idk if anyone is interested in continuing...

18. Coruscant

Coruscant Chosen One star 7

Feb 15, 2004
    Oh my god. Memories galore.

Did you guys ever call Jabba to the stand? That was my character....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.