main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The New Empire 4: A Powerful Ally (NJO AU, COMPLETED AT LAST 030704.)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sebulba2179, Nov 11, 2002.

1. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    congrats on the finish.

Yeah, Sebrona is a Jedi.

2. Sache8

Sache8 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2000
    Congratulations Seb and.... Seb (Sebrona. lol)!!!

These last couple of posts certainly were doozies. The reconciliation between the brother, oodles of in-your-face righteous indignation from Ray, Jerrica's inner demons and master/padawan talks, fatherly/uncle speculation, and the superfun knighthood ceremony. :) Too bad Ray didn't get a chance to be there (at least, I don't think he was)

So Elakie is coming to live on Yavin? Fun!

It's been a fun ride. Probably my favorite TNE story thus far. Superb job, Mr. ChugDug. :D

~ Saché

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Mr. ChugDug - I like that name! :D

Congrats on getting this finished Chris! One day I'll finally catch up w/ it and finish it.

Wooohooo!!!!!! :D :D

4. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    So Malastare has ended up proving to be Sebrona's trial. Appropriate somehow, that it took going home to get him over the hump into Knighthood.

Couple of interesting scenes there with Jerrica. She's got some issues there to deal with, but Jacen will be there to help her out. And if she needs a cold dose of reality, well, I'm sure Han will be perfectly willing to offer the point of view of somebody who's not Force-sensitive.

I sense that some changes are in store for all in the next story to come, and will be watching for its appearance.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

5. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    RebelMom - Whew, thanks - boy, is it nice to be done with this beast at last!! :D The Dug adventure is just beginning. ;)

Saché - So happy you enjoyed it, as this was by far the most character-driven story to date. I've half thought about labelling a few of these in the "Jedi philosophy" genre, if you think it appropriate...Not quite sure yet how I'm going to work in Elakie's residence on Yavin, but it'll happen one way or another. Unfortunately, Ray didn't get a chance to show up; he's got a ton o' stuff to do in preparation for the next story. [face_devil]

PLJ - Heh heh, your chance might be sooner than you think, pop over to E3.net and keep an eye out!! ;) Thanksamuch!

Tych - Oh yes, this seemed the most appropriate way for our favourite Dug to clear the last hurdle. :D I didn't quite plan for this little nugget of continuity, but as one trial ends and another (Jerrica's) begins, I'm hopin' the head of steam will stay right where it is. [Palpy]Patience, my friend.[/Palpy] ;) I'm going to try and finish WIC before starting on the next one, then work on it together with S&V.

Thank you all - to quote Saché, it's been a fun ride!! :D