main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New Era (Vader/Padme/Luke/Leia) I AM NOT KIDDING! THIS FIC HAS BEEN UPDATED ON 03/27/04!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Hippety_Hopper, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hippety_Hopper

Hippety_Hopper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2003
    *walks in cautiously looking around* You know JMK dragged me with her for several kilometers before we stopped. And then when I returned I realized that our weather had played a cruel trick on us. It had been thundering and lightning, and for some unknown reason this caused our little box that is responsible for our internet access to malfunction. So no internet access for several days followed until today. No internet access, of course, means no updates -unfortunately but now I am back and sending the next part to our dear JMK to be beta read.

Hippety

2. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Excellent! I'll be waiting for your next post! :D UP!

3. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    Me too :D UP!

4. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Also waiting!

5. Jesus_The_Hut

Jesus_The_Hut Jedi Master star 1

Nov 19, 2002
  6. Blaster144

Blaster144 Jedi Master star 1

Jul 28, 2003
    *Creeps out of the shadows.*

Cas' never told me about this thread. Looking good except for one thing. There's no posty at the end.

*Grabs a chocolate cookie.*

MMMMMmmmmmmm. :D Tasty.

Well, anyways....

*Grabs gaint mallet and hits the ring the bell game in the corner.*

*Bang!*

UP! :p

*Creeps back into shadows and goes to bed.*

7. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
  8. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    *Whimpers* Im really enjoying this but iv finnally got to the end of the topic so far pwease post soon :)

Sir Alixen

9. Blaster144

Jul 28, 2003
    *Comes out of the shadows.*

I think I can speak for everyone when I say POST SOON.

*Gets out a gaint mallet.*

Good thing no one else is on this board. I would have to get in line otherwise.

*Hits a test your strength game in the corner.*

*Bang!*

Up!

*Puts away mallet and goes back into the shadows to await the next post.*

10. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Finally - I'm back! :) *dodges flying vegetables* Hey guys, I have a very good excuse! *gets hit by a tomato* Hey guys, really! A real good one. Listen. I have not been able to login for some reason unknown to me. AND I have been preoccupied with other things as well. Mainly concerning my health. I was hospitalized during the summer but now I am slowly feeling better, which means that I will write to my dear beta for the next part soon.

Meanwhile, I hope you'll pop in to see this little message from me.

Take care you all,

Hippety

11. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Oh, nobody missed me and my little story... *sighs and starts to cry*

Hippety

12. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Ack! Poor Hippety! *hugs* I just returned myself, so you can't blame me :p - I really hope you feel better soon :D

- Dia

P.S. Sorry for the lateness/shortness of the reply :p

13. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Hi guys!

Here is the next part. This one is not beta read by Kris but the next one will be. This is all my fault for being too impatient. Sorry Kris! :( *hugs you*

?Ani, there?s something you should know before we land?, Padmé said while staring at the bright planet of Tattooine in front of her.

?What is that?? Vader rumbled not sure how to react to the name his wife had used. It stirred too many memories.

?Our daughter survived the crash too. We all did.?

After a short moment of silence Vader spoke again. ?I had hoped that she would be alive, and I have a feeling that Luke will not be the only one, whom we are going to meet in this forcesaken world of sand and dust.?

?I should imagine so. Leia worries too much about him to let her brother come alone to meet you?, Padmé agreed with a sigh.

Vader froze, when he heard the name of his daughter. He could not believe what Padmé had just told him. ?Leia?! As Leia Organa, Princess of Alderaan?!? He was yelling now.

Padmé shook her head in despair. She knew what had happened between father and daughter. Now Anakin knew it too, and it would bring them both pain but he had to know. ?Yes, Ani. She is your daughter, and we?ll meet her and Obi-Wan too, if I?m not mistaken.?

?HE is coming here?!? Vader found himself yelling again. ?I will not tolerate it!?

?But you don?t have any choice, do you? You said that there is a warning in the Force and all the Force sensitives are in danger. That?s why you have to work together with Obi-Wan to find and eliminate this threat.?

?I will do fine without him. I am with my son and together we are strong, even stronger than the Emperor used to be. I do not need any pitiful old man to aid us.? The last sentence was spat out and gave Padmé chills.

?You?re wrong, Ani, and you know it. You do need him for the sake of our children.? Padmé whispered. In her mind she added: ?And for the sake of you.?

Her husband did not answer. He was preparing to land the craft.

Han did not have a clue what was going on. All he knew was that they were on their way to meet Luke in Tattooine. Solo and his wookie friend could not guess why they had chosen Tattooine of all places. Leia had seemed shocked and depressed while Han had been holding her on board Rebel Hope. She had not told him anything, and after their departure she had been reluctant to talk to anyone, so Han had decided to let her be. He did not know how long he could keep that decision, if his princess will not be feeling any better soon. He wanted to help but Leia could be very stubborn at times. She would come to him whenever she will be ready to tell him what was wrong. Untill then he could only wait and be there for her.

Approaching singal drew the captain of Millenium Falcon out of his thoughts. They would reach their destination soon.

Leia felt restless about the coming meeting. She did not know how to face Darth Vader without passing out at the very sight of him. The memory of her torture had been burried deep down but now it threatened to resurface again. During her time with the Rebellion she had used to the feeling of being in control over her emotions. Han had been the first one to shake her control.

Han ? she had to tell him. He had to know what was going on and who she really was, the daughter of Darth Vader. Bringing the subject up had proven to be extremely difficult for Leia. She feared his reaction and being abandoned by her love. She had a very important announcement for him that would have bring them joy couple of weeks ago, before Vader came to ruin it for her.

Leia had to tell Han that she was pregnant with his child. They were on their way to become parents.

So, what do you think?

Hippety

14. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    *does the Ewok dance*

An update! Yay!

Padmé almost gave poor Darthy a heart attack with that Leia thing. :p

Leia's pregnant? [face_shocked]

She should go right ahead and tell Han both things, he's a good guy.

Great post! The lack of beta barely showed. :)

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

15. Blaster144

Jul 28, 2003
    *Comes out of the shadows and does a happy dance.*

Yes! :D

A new post to go with my new computer! :D

Now if the Blaster worm would just quit trying to get in...... :mad:

Great post. Keep up the good work and please post more often. I gotta go. So many threads, so little time. :p

*Walks back into shadows.*

16. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    thanks for the PM.

It will be an interesting meeting. Han will be surprised by all the news but if he loves her it doesn't matter.

Glad you are feeling better.

17. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    I'm happy that you are back.
    Padme better get a hold on Vader/Anakin befor he does anything drastic to Obi-Wan, driving his growing family from him.
    He wont even get a look at his grandchild to be if he doesn't behave around Leia, Let's forget about holding it and parttaking in it's upgrowing.
    It would be a god substitude for not being able to with his own children.

18. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    YAY! My adopter is here! *does her own happy dance* :D Thank you for your praises! :) *tries to look modest and fails*

And the rest of you guys. *hugs you all* Welcome Blaster! I'll do my best to post more often. :)

Hi RebelMom, thank you for your concern! I am feeling a lot better now. :)

Vadey: I think you go my meaning! ;) This fic is all about new chances in life.

I'll do my best to get a hold on Krissy. I need to discuss with her before the next post.

Take care,

Hippety

19. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    I'm ALIVE! :eek: :p

Whoa... Leia's pregnant??? :eek: Now Hippety... you didn't tell me this before ;)
    Wait-- are they married??? *is so confused* I've been away for too long *scratches head*

Well, good post anyways!!

*hugs*

UUUUP!

20. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    This is crazy! I've kind of forgotten what has happened! ahh! but hopefully I'll get around to remembering...

Interesting post, nonetheless! :D

21. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    JMK: Welcome back! *hugs you* I have just returned myself. Sorry about not telling you. :( It was a new idea. :) Thank you for your praises! [face_blush]

Darthina: *hugs you* Well, don't worry. You can always re-read the whole fic. ;)

Hippety

22. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    *just finished re-reading fic*

Ahhh! I can't wait to see Vadey's reaction to becoming a grand-daddy bwhahahahaha!Great job as usual :D

*sighs happily*

- Dia

23. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Dia: I'm so happy you're back! :) You'll see our favourite dark lord's reaction to his daughter's news. I have this funny image of Vader choking Han and yelling at him at the same time about what Han has done to his little girl...! :D Well... it's a thought anyway... :p

Hippety

24. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Nobody is upping this so I must do it myself... :( What a shame really... :( Well, this is how things go, I guess. I'll be posting anyway. Someday.

Hippety

25. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    [face_laugh] I'm seeing that image too now! :p

YubYub and TG- Protecting fangirls from hormonally gifted fanboys since 2002

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.