main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New Era (Vader/Padme/Luke/Leia) I AM NOT KIDDING! THIS FIC HAS BEEN UPDATED ON 03/27/04!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Hippety_Hopper, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kithana

kithana Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002
    UP will read this in a while :D .

kithana

2. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Yeah! Dia's on my team! Who else?

*sprays everybody except Hippety and Dia with ice cold water*

heh heh heh :D

UP!

3. DANA28

DANA28 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 15, 2002
    You got me hooked Hippety.

4. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Hey Darthina leave me out of that game of yours. I'm a peaseful reader, I do not take part in battles of any sorts. (guess I'm to old and slow for you younglings)

Vadey

5. Hippety_Hopper

Hippety_Hopper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2003
    Hi guys!

Thanks for the upping! :) I am working on the next post and hope to have it ready before the weekend.

Darthina, so sweet of you not to spray me with that ice cold water! ;)

6. Jesus_The_Hut

Jesus_The_Hut Jedi Master star 1

Nov 19, 2002
    ::hugs Hippety_Hopper:: ;) lol what?you told me you liked it so don`t look at me like that! :D

7. kithana

Nov 12, 2002
    *rolls eyes at Jesus_the_hut then shakes head* Don't scare the girl Luis ;) j/k oh and *hugs H_H* i was meant to do that before.

POST BY WEEKEND WAHOO!!!!!!

Kithana

8. kithana

Nov 12, 2002
    Wait i didn't reply to the fic.... its a great fic :p but when is the mush coming need the mush :D ;) . Oh and art-E Padme hmmm never seen that before but its good :D .

I believe Lord Vader would be a great Emperor so down with the rebellion.

lets keep this up

Kithana

9. kithana

Nov 12, 2002
    And up we go

Kithana

10. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
  11. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    *walks in soaking wet and cold*
    I was gonna join... and since I'm the author of *points at sig* ahem...

[face_plain]

:p I'll forgive you, Christine! I'm in!

12. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Cool, so now we have Kris on our team, muhahaha! So, Hippety when are you gonna update? It's been what, a couple of days, lol? You can't start this good of a story and leave people hanging! AcK!

-Dia

13. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    *runs to the thread*

Hi everyone! I'm here! And YES, I have a new post with me. ;)

*hugs Jesus_The_Hut and Kithana*

Thanks everyone for the upping. It is nice to post when people like your writing... :)

I hope that you'll find the next piece interesting. There is VADER in it!!! :D

Darth Vader sat in his modified Tie Fighter. The craft was equipped with hyper drive engines that gave him the freedom to travel without his fleet. He had always enjoyed flying. The reasons for his sudden take off from Corusant were not pleasant ones but they did not diminish his joy. To some extent he was pleased to get away from Corusant and the chaos, which Emperor?s unexpected death caused. Vader?s trip gave him time to think how he should handle former Governor Tarkin, who had over the years become threat to the Empire and now directly to him. In spite of his warnings the Emperor had wanted the Governor to stay unharmed. Vader could not understand his Master?s logic behind his order but now the Emperor could no longer protect the man, who had become a traitor in Vader?s eyes.

Vader also knew that Tarkin was his rival to the throne. The Governor could not present any danger towards him by himself but Vader had learned about his connections with the Black Sun and Grand Admiral Thrawn. None of these opponents could pose any threat to him by themselves but together, and especially if they unite with the Rebellion, they could become one. He had to make sure this scenario never happened.

Another, maybe even more important task, was to find out how the most powerful man in the galaxy had died. No natural cause had been found. No known illness. The Emperor had just died. He had literally melted away. Vader had seen his Master?s body, which had turned into liquid after his death. Nobody seems to know the reason. Vader had his suspicions. He had been having a strange feeling of unfamiliar source of darkness for the last couple of months. He could sense it but could not identify the source. Now he was determined to find it.

The craft sounded pulling Vader out of his thoughts. He was coming out of hyperspace. The Dark Lord had reached his destination. A familiar view of planet Naboo opened in front of him.

Luke woke up from his meditation. He was worried. The unfamiliar darkness that he had felt once again troubled him. It reminded him of his father; of how he had felt around him but still this feeling was different. First Luke had thought that he imagined things when the feeling had evaded his force senses couple of months ago. Now he knew that his imagination did not play any tricks on him. The feeling was real.

Yoda had refused to answer Luke?s inquiries of the strange feeling. Instead the little Jedi Master had told him to concentrate on his training. Luke was certain that Yoda had felt the same burst of dark energy as he had. He did not understand why Yoda refused to talk about the subject but had decided to stop asking since he was not getting anywhere with his Master.

Luke was also sure that his father knew about the strange darkness as well. He was tempted to contact him and ask what it was, but it was too risky. Besides he was not sure if he wanted to talk to the Dark Lord ever again after Besbin. No father should treat their children as Vader had. Luke could not bring himself to tell Leia about their father. They had been so happy when the siblings had found each other. Luke was sure that his sister would not be too happy to find her other family members. He had decided to wait more proper time to tell her but there seemed to be no proper time. He knew Leia worried about him. He could not keep his secret much longer. She had to be told. Soon.

Sorry, no mush this time! :(

*runs away from glaring Darthina and Kithana*

Hippety

14. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Wounderful post! Is there going to be a Vader/Tarkin showdown? Oh, come on post more, what's this greater darkness you speak of? AcK! Need more.

-Dia (first reply :D)

15. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Yay! A post! A good Post with Vader in it! :D

I also think that there should be a Tarkin/Vader Showdown. And it should end with someone else becomming Emperor... (that won't happen I know) Maybe Vader should become Emperor... but *throws hands in the air* I should quit babbling because I'm no Author!

Excellent! Krissy's with us Dia! [face_devil] This is gonna be fun! :D

Great Post!

16. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Interesting twists you've made. Luke and Leia know they are twins already, Palpy's dead, Vader might become Emperor, Padme's still alive and she can hear from Obi-Wan (who I assume is dead).

When you described the Emperor's death and his body melting, I have to admit that I thought of the Wizard of Oz and the Wicked Witch of the West.

I think a Tarkin/Vader showdown is inevitable.
    Of course, there is that Dark presense lurking and that promises to cause lots of problems. Looking forward to more.

17. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
    Hippety: *stands tall & Vader-like (even though she's not much over 5 ft. :p )*
    You should be running away from me also-- *says in Vader voice* Where is the mush? :p

lovely Vadey post, Hippety! :D
    where's Padmé? *tries to think if she posted about Padmé yet* o well- I'll go back later.. :p

UPPIT!

18. LadyZ

LadyZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    WOW! Cool story- just found it, but I'll read!! :D

19. Jesus_The_Hut

Nov 19, 2002
    See Kithana she likes to be hugged [face_mischief] lol
    UP WITH THE MUSH! :D

20. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    *looks nervously around realizing that JMK is not around at the moment and comes back to the thread*

Diabla: Perhaps... You know me, right? I do not give anything away. You'll just HAVE TO read and find out... ;)

Darthina: You'll see what happens. Just stay with the thread! :)

RebelMom: Welcome to the thread! I did not have Wizard of Oz in mind... Palpy was not "allergic" to water! (Just kidding, you know)! ;) :D Actually I had another movie in my mind... I'm happy that you like this story! :)

*runs away from JMK shouting* The mush is cooomiiing!!!!! Wait a minute! I was not supposed to give anything away *smacks her forhead*

MYSTIC_KNIGHT, Sara_Kenobi,Jazz_Skywalker, DANA28 and LadyZ: Welcome to the thread! :)

I am very happy that you all have liked my work so far! I'll do my best to keep things interesting! :)

I'll try to post as soon as possible. I am working on the next piece but I have busy week ahead of me. AND tomorrow I have dentist appointment...

Bye now! :)

*runs away*

Hippety

21. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
    eheh heh :D

lol... JTH...

a happy little plug to my story, if anyone likes V/A stories *grins nervously* just point and click at the link in my sig!

sank you...

UPPITTY, Hippety!!!!!!!!

22. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Aww, you won't tell me :_| jk lol. Anyways, I'll be pestering you to post more, in fact I just might swipe your "100 ways to tourture an author" hehehe...

*Looks at Chrissy's plug* Ah yes, it's a very beautifuly written story, and it's been updated, so go!

-Dia

23. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    *comes to the thread*

YIPPEEE!!! I SURVIVED MY DENTIST APPOINTMENT! ;)

Dia: I knew that I will get in some kind of trouble with that book... (sighs) :D

JMK: Why isn't your link in your sig working? I cannot get to your story anymore! :_|

*leaves to write the next post*

Hippety

24. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Here you go Hippety Chrissy's Story , now... where did you hide that book...

-Dia

25. Jesus_The_Hut

Nov 19, 2002
    so were`s the mush? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.