main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New Era (Vader/Padme/Luke/Leia) I AM NOT KIDDING! THIS FIC HAS BEEN UPDATED ON 03/27/04!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Hippety_Hopper, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hippety_Hopper

Hippety_Hopper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2003
    Sara_Kenobi: Thanks! :)

Jesus_The_Hut: Of course, I did! *hugs* You'll get more just be patient... :D

Aninonymous: Welcome! I am glad that you like this story! :) I am working on the next piece...

Hippety

2. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    I agree. May we please have more? :)

UP!

3. aninonymous

aninonymous Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2000
  4. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Okay, here is the next part. Enjoy! :)

Obi-Wan Kenobi arrived at Rebel Hope shortly after the meeting ended and found his young friends dining together. The twins seemed more relax than the last time he had met them. They looked as relaxed as one can get in the middle of war. Obi-Wan had reasoned that the twins did not feel too comfortable being apart very long periods of time. Leia especially got worried more easily than before knowing their kinship. It was understandable after the destruction of Alderaan, and loosing her foster parents. It must also have something to do with their blocked connection through the Force. It was not natural for them but had been utmost important while the Emperor had ruled the known galaxy. Now the situation had changed. For better or worse he could not say.

When he approached the twins Luke turned around immediately he could sense his coming. A broad smile spread across the youngster?s features, when he came to meet his old friend.

- Ben, it is so good to see you, the boy told him with enthusiasm and extended his hand in a greeting. Obi-Wan gladly accepted it.
    - It is good to see you too young Luke. How is your training coming along?
    - Yoda said I have improved my skills but there is still much to do. Much to work. Obi-Wan laughed.
    - It is always the same with him. One can never learn too much, he said with slight amusement remembering one youngster similar to the boy in front of him complaining about never being ready according to his Master.

Luke did not know how to react to this sudden spark of humor so he went on to ask the question, which attracted Leia?s interest towards their conversation.

- Where is Padmé? Should she not be here at the time like this? The Emperor is gone. She has nothing to fear now, right? At least not more than the rest of us?

Obi-Wan had known that this question would come. Leia joined them eager to hear where the former Senator and a good friend of Mon was. The Jedi had not wished this particular question but there it was. He had to start giving answers. All of them might not please the twins too much.

- Unfortunately she was unable to accompany me to meet you. We should go somewhere more private. We have things to discuss.

The twins changed a look and not uttering another word began to lead the Jedi Master towards Leia?s private quarters.

Padmé opened her eyes very slowly. Her head ached and she could not feel her body. She was absolutely numb. She was too tired to move or speak. Her vision was blurred and she did not know where she was. Padmé did not care anyway. She was also too tired to care about things at the moment. She just wanted to sleep.

Before sinking back to unconsciousness she saw a black shape coming towards her. Her last thought was not a surprise. It was her husband. It has always been her husband for the last two decades. Every single time she fell asleep. Anakin.

So what do think? Feedback, comments are as always very welcome!

Hippety

5. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    pause ......

More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More More!

Ooo! Padmé's waking up!... you're very mean leaving at such a good part- and on my birthday too :_|. *Ahem* Though- it's a very nice and well written post, thanks for the PM :D

More soon?

-Dia

6. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    aww... and you *had* to leave it there didn't you? *sigh*

Anyways, it was a very lovely and long post :D

And Happy Birthday again Dia! :D

*joins in on chanting "more! more!"*

O yea! Thanks for the PM!

Great Post as always! :D

7. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Happy birthday Dia!

Time for the truth is approaching with high speed, it seems.

But how much of it?

Vadey

8. aninonymous

aninonymous Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2000
    They finally meet and you stop :_|
    :p

It was a really nice post.

More?? :D

Thanks for the pm

9. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Great post! Padmé wakey! More more more!

Actually, I'm amazed how fast you post.

*realizes she's left readers waiting for a month on a fic again as of Wednesday*

D'oh! I've gotta stop doing that. :p

10. kithana

kithana Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002
    Awwwwwww why is everyone leaving with cliffies [face_annoyed]. Good post :D but we need some mush.

Kithana

11. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    *Comes in, arms full of dynamite. Carefully sets charges- wires everything together. Runs out-quickly*

pause....

12. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    uh oh. Dia's evil side is getting the better of her...

*runs*

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Awe no. Poor Padme' :(

A very interesting conversation between Obi-Wan and the twins. I'm sure he has a story to tell them. ;)

Another great post, Hippety! :D

Sara [face_love]

14. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Hello guys!

I am back with an update! :)

*stares after running Dia and ask with demanding voice*

Dia, what are all these dynamites doing here??? Have you been reading something, you should have not??? Like about persuading writers??? Or is this really your dark side getting the better of you???

Oh dear... wait a moment, please...

*takes all the dynamites away before they explode and carries them to Dia's own thread and returns with mocking smile*

She will be surpirised when she finds out what I just did! *laughs and then realises all the glares she is getting from Dia's readers* Whaaa-at?! She started it! ;)

Here we go! It is short but there is Vader in it! ONLY VADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Vader had not been surprised for some time. Not after he discovered that his son was alive. Now he was actually more than surprised. He was shocked. The Dark Lord did not know what he had been expecting from Padmé, should they ever meet again, but running away from him without so much as a greeting was definitely not one of the expected reactions. He could never harm her. She should know that.

The initial shock was to find out that his wife had survived the crash. The Emperor had deceived him more deeply that he had expected after finding Luke. Naturally he would have killed his master after all the lies he had told about his family. Now the only missing member of his family was his daughter, whom he suspected had also survived the fatal accident. Vader himself seemed to be the only one carrying visible scars from the accident. It was not a surprise. He had used all his force abilities to keep his family ? his wife and their newborn twins - safe. Palpatine had told him after he had recovered from his injuries that his family had been killed. Once again he had failed to keep his loved ones safe. It had been too much to bear. The Dark Lord had craved power and Palpatine had been willing to show him how to get it. Fast. Still the pain did not diminish. The Empire became his life and solitude his safety. There were no emotions besides rage till he met his grown-up son.

When he stood there looking at his unconscious wife feelings of loneliness and sadness threatened to take over him. He swore to himself that he would do everything in his power to get his family back. He needed to find his daughter and win the trust of his wife and son. He would devote his life to protect them even if they would not welcome his company. Darth Vader would win this battle for good.

Sooo what did you like? I know kithana, the mush is coming. Just be patient! :)

Hippety

15. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    *comes back in a huff, rewires a new batch of dynamite ('cause she didn't know what thread Hippety had dumped the old batch)*

Me? Have a darkside? Perish the thought!

I am pure darkness! Muhahaha!.....*ahem* Now I'm giving you an altimatim Hippety- either you post more soon or... *holds out the dynamite controls*...I think you'll make the right choice. Sorry for the threat-but that Vader post was so very beautiful-and sad I need more! I love how you changed Vader's past- and how he saved his family...so sad :_|... anyways...

She will be surpirised when she finds out what I just did! *laughs and then realises all the glares she is getting from Dia's readers* Whaaa-at?! She started it!

You're right. I was surprised... though I started it, it was with the best intentions lol... :D

More soon? Pweeeeeeze?

-Dia

16. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    YAY! A post! :D Admist all the dynamite :p

Awww... Poor Vader... Stupid Palpatine...

Anyways... I don't really want to be blown up thank you very much *takes all the dynamite and takes it to some place that needs blowing up badly* There.

Good Post! :D

17. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    *crosses arms*
    Fine. I'll stop with the dynamite. :p
    *shuffles feet*
    Sorry Hippety... I'll be good :D

Up!

-Dia

18. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Very nice!
    So in your story Vader didn't fall in a lava pit but crashed down badly with a ship while using the force to protect his family from the same fate?

Vadey

19. ForbiddenAngel

ForbiddenAngel Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    Awesome post! It's very interesting to see Darth Vader's POV! :) Hope more soon! ;)

20. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    *sighs in relief*

Thanks, Darthina, for taking those blowing things away... :)

Dia, you are forgiven but, please, try to control your Dark Side better next time! ;)

RebelMom: Yes. Vader was the only one injured in the crash, where he was with his wife and newborn twins. You'll learn more about the happenings later on.

Just to make things more clear so far, (if there is need for such activity), here is a short summary.

Vader was never threat to his family. The Emperor was. He lied Vader about the fate of his family and secretly tried to locate Padmé and the twins to kill them. Padmé hid and the twins stayed untrained with their foster parents untill they became members of the Rebellion without knowing the identity of their mother.

The Empire became Vader's family and he did everything in his power to protect it. At the same time he ploted against his Master to gain more power. The sudden death of Emperor made his plotting unnecessary and he felt that the power behing Emperor's death might be a huge threat to himself and his son so he started look for the reason to what happened to his former Master. His quest led him back to Naboo, where he met his wife.

Obi-Wan left Padmé in the hand of her husband and went on to meet the twins to discuss about the current changes and old thruths.

There. That is the situation so far.

More soon! :)

Hippety

21. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Umm, that wasn't me who asked that question.

22. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Oooops! Sorry RebelMom! [face_blush]

Anyway, Vadey, the answer was for you, of course! :)

Silly me... I should never update anything here while I am doing my Thesis for the school... *smacks her forhead*

*walks away ashamed*

23. jedifighter

jedifighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    *gasps*

A Vader fic, and NO ONE TOLD ME!!!!!!

Yay Vadey!

24. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Welcome to the thread Jedifighter! :)

More soon! :)

Hippety

25. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Great post. That Vader has a real soft side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.