main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New Era (Vader/Padme/Luke/Leia) I AM NOT KIDDING! THIS FIC HAS BEEN UPDATED ON 03/27/04!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Hippety_Hopper, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
  2. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
  3. kithana

kithana Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002
    [face_druel] Hmmmm vadey :p . UP IT!!!!

Oh adn that was a great post H_H i just love to see your PM's pop up and i'm like its time to read H_H story :D .

Kithana

4. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    wonderful. lovely, cool posts, Hippety!!

*gasp!* is Vader gonna be .... nice in this one?? *double gasp!* :p ;)

UP!!!!

5. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
  6. Hippety_Hopper

Hippety_Hopper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2003
    Well it seems that I becoming one of those evil writers *glares at Dia and JMK*, whom enjoy keeping their readers waiting for an update. But I have a very good reason for that. My Thesis. I have to write it and be ready in three weeks in order to graduate. :)

So, just be pantient and stick with the story! :)

Hippety

7. aninonymous

aninonymous Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2000
    Nice one! :D
    I like your take on how Anakin gets injured.
    Makes the whole thing even more sad.

So you want to graduate. And you think that´s a good enough reason to keep us waiting? :p

Good luck with your thesis, I hope everything goes well! :D

8. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Aninonymous: Yes, I do want to graduate... ;) You are right. Anakin's fate was sad in this one.

I am writing (or actually plotting the thread in my head) the next piece. I think Obi-Wan has some questions to answer...

Hippety

9. kithana

kithana Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002

UP IT!!!!!

Kithana

10. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Up we go!

11. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    You're getting as slow as me. :p

But I understand DRL.

*waits patiently*

12. darla101

darla101 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 11, 2003
    *waits impatiently*

13. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Wow... I haven't been here in a while...

But to make this thread more interesting (and to help pass the time before a long awaited post) lets have a water fight! (if there's anyone out there? )

So who's with me?

14. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    *Comes in with a supersoaker*

15. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Excellent... Dia's with me [face_devil]

*brings out her water balloons*

anyone else?

16. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Did someone say waterfight?

*raids the WJFC water war arsenal* :p

17. jedi_elen22

jedi_elen22 Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2003
    Great work on the story! Whens the next post?
    :p

18. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    *walks in with causion*

WATER FIGHT?! Well... if that keeps you happy untill the next post then I think its okay... :D

I've had a really bad case of DRL due to my graduation plans but this problem should be over by next Wednesday. I try to get a new post up here before the weekend.

Bye now! :)

*walks away dodging all the water fighters*

19. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Excellent! Another Post soon! :D

*throws water balloons at random lurkers*

UP! :D

20. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Yay! Good luck Hippety, MTFBWY!

*helps Christine throw water ballons at random lurkers*

21. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    heh..... water balloon fight? *helps D_O_Y bring in arsenal* ... HOSE 'EM DOWN!!!!!! *Sprays everyone with a 70 ft water hose*

DDDIIIIEEE!!!! [face_laugh] :p

hey-- I'm going through one of those uninspirationl thingies! Can you blame ME? :p

UP!

22. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Post soon? Hurray!

*throws water balloons in celebration*

*gets lurkers with a supersoaker*

23. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    I'm back with a new post!!! :)

Thank you guys for keeping this thread alive while I was gone. *Hugs you all* Wish me luck so that I pass my Thesis and can keep on writing this story here instead of correcting my Thesis.

Here we go! Enjoy! :)

Obi-Wan sat heavily on a comfortable looking couch. The trip had taken some of his strength but the answers could not wait any longer. Leia looked more concerned than her brother. Luke just sat on chair opposing the couch and waved Leia to follow his example. His sister quietly obliged.

- Do you know, where Padmé is right now, Luke asked.
    - No, I do not know her exact location but I am convinced that she is safe. Her husband came to claim her on Naboo.
    - Her husband?! Leia asked with curiosity. I did not know she was married.
    - I know. There are not many who know it anymore. But I am one of them. So is Mon. Mon and Padmé have been friends for a very long time. Sometimes it feels like one lifetime.
    - We know that but what we do not know, and frankly I would like to know is the identity of her husband. Leia continued.
    - Then I will tell you. His name once was Anakin Skywalker but today he is better know as Darth Vader. Obi-Wan answered with a sigh.

Both twins fell silent immediately after hearing the name of Rebellion?s number one enemy. All the questions were erased from their mind and were replaced by confusion and denial. Obi-Wan let the uncomfortable silence continue. The twins needed time to sort things out. To his surprise Leia was the first one to recover.

- So you are telling us that Padmé is with Vader at the moment and still you claim that she is SAFE?! We need to get her out of his reach as soon as possible. I will contact Mon and ask her to arrange a rescue party immediately.
    - She will do no such thing, I assure you. The Jedi Master answered calmly. Mon knows these two too well to act as you proposed. Besides there is something, which your brother has failed to tell you.

Leia looked at Luke?s direction with confusion in her brown eyes. Luke sifted uncomfortably under the look he was receiving from his twin and cleared his throat.

- Look Leia, I have been meaning to tell you but there never seemed to be a proper time and...
    - Just tell me what I need to know. Leia cut in.
    - Alright, the fact is that Lord Vader is our father and I presume that being his wife Padmé must be our mother.

Leia sat silently and shocked. Slowly she stood up and left her quarters leaving the two men staring after her with concern.

Han was looking after his princess, when he spotted her running down a corridor leading to one of the meeting rooms aboard Rebel Hope. From the look on her face and the tears he knew something was badly wrong with her. She was most definitely upset and Han would find out the reason. He followed Leia to the empty room and took her into a warm, comforting embrace.

Grand Admiral Thrawn was pleased to overlook the Imperial Fleet during Lord Vader?s sudden leave. His allies in the plot against the Sith Lord were strong, power-hungry men. He would take care of them. The Empire was under his protection, and he believed that Tarkin would never be a good leader of anything, and Xizor was nothing more than a criminal scum in his eyes. Peace, order and honor were most important things in Grand Admiral?s life. If the Empire would fall all of these virtues would be lost. He would not let that happen.

Lord Vader was the best possible leader at the moment. Thrawn would stand beside him. Vader had his loyalty as well as the loyalty of the fleet?s personnel. His involvement it the plot served only his will to keep track of the most sworn enemies of the Sith Lord. His real opponents had no clues of his real intentions.

So what did you like? Feedback, please! :)

24. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    How typical of Thrawn, I think in the Star Wars games of the 80th (Tie Fighter,X-Wing and so on) he was some kind of friend to Vader. Working together behind the Emperors back from time to time.

At least my son told me so way back then.

Vadey

25. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Yay! A post!

The thing is, that I've kind of forgotten what was going on... *shifty eyes* [face_blush] So I guess I'll have to go back and read all the other posts... :p

Good Post none-the-less! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.