main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The New Era (Vader/Padme/Luke/Leia) I AM NOT KIDDING! THIS FIC HAS BEEN UPDATED ON 03/27/04!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Hippety_Hopper, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hippety_Hopper

Hippety_Hopper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2003
    Okay... I find myself upping this! :)

Hippety

2. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    OOoo! She's back - and with another great post! Yay - I loved Han with his princess ;) and Thrawn - well this could get interesting lol... good luck with your thesis, mtfbwy!

-Dia

3. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Oh yea, I forgot to say Good luck with your thesis! I'm sure you'll do fine :)

4. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Thank you Diabla and Darthina! :)

I do hope I'll pass and graduate.

Hippety

5. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Great post, lots of great revelations. :)

Good luck with you thesis!

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had to re-read the story. *sheepish look* Thrawn is a sneaky one. I wouldn't want Tarkin in charge either.

7. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Hi everyone!

I have an anouncement to make: I HAVE GOT BETA READER! :) Her name is... KITHANA! She will be betaing this story at least for a while.

So, I will be sending the next post to her soon.

Hippety

8. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Her name is... KITHANA!

Now, why dose that name sound so familiar?

Hmm - this is a toughie ...

9. kithana

kithana Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002
    Hmmmm it does sound familiar doesn't it :confused: :p .

10. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    I have sent the next post to kithana, who will be betaing this story until I find another beta. When she returns it I will post it here. :)

Hippety

11. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    I have sent the next post to kithana, who will be betaing this story until I find another beta. When she returns it I will post it here. :)

Hippety

12. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Here it is! The post betaed by kithana!

The darkness was overwhelming. It was everywhere: in the air, on the ground and all around her. The endless night had fallen upon her to what seemed like many lifetimes ago, and she was enjoying its power. She felt more alive than ever before; she felt immortal. Nothing could stop her. There was only the darkness and she. She had destroyed him; taken his life at a blink of an eye. Her enemy was gone.

The time did not matter to likes of her. She was timeless and darkness. Now her attention was drawn to another one. They had called him ?The Chosen One?. It was his turn to be gone with. He should pay a price for the darkness. The darkness never came without a price. She knew that all too well. Now she was the darkness.

A cold smile crept onto to her beautiful lips, enhancing her beauty. The Chosen One would die.

Padmé woke up from her slumber in the middle of Corusant night. Could this not have just been a bad dream she thought in disdain. All of such thoughts were taken away from her mind, when she spotted a dark gigantic form in front of the window. Anakin... or Vader was real, and there was no way she could deny that truth. The former Queen listened to her husband?s steady, precise breathing trying to look as though she was still sleeping. It was to no avail.

Vader sensed his wife?s awakening and turned his gaze away from the familiar view of Corusant?s nightlife. He looked at Padmé, who tried her best to look like she was still in her peaceful slumber. Vader smiled to himself. She had never been very good at fooling him. Her beauty stunned him speechless. He let her carry on her attempt to fool him while he caressed her with his gaze. Vader could not believe how much he had missed her until he had met her again. The Dark Lord would never let her out of his sight again. He would protect her and take care of her from now until forever. If Kenobi would try to take Padmé away from him the Jedi Master or any that stood in his way would die.

Padmé knew that her childish attempt of faking her slumber did not work. She would not be surprised if Anakin felt amused by her attempt either. Since there was really no other choice than to face the situation at hand gathering her courage she threw her bed covers up and stepped away from the comfortable bed. The floor felt cold underneath her bare feet.

?I hope your rest was refreshing, Your Highness?, Vader said in a soft tone. ?Yes, it was. Where am I?, Padmé managed to ask.

?In Corusant at the Royal Palace.?

?Am I your prisoner??

?I do not wish you to leave but I consider you more as my wife than my prisoner?, Vader answered slightly amused.

?I do not wish to stay here. I want to see my children.?

?Our children you mean? That can be arranged and I will accompany you.?

?I do not think they are ready for it. They might never want to see you again?, Padmé, said with a tinge of sadness in her voice.

?That is not the case with our son. I have felt his need to contact me ever since the other presence in the Force emerged. I have waited for him to come to me, but I have waited long enough?, Vader stated.

?I do not want you to come?, Padmé insisted. ?That is not your decision to make. We are leaving together as soon as you are feeling well enough.?

?But I am...?

?No, you are not?, Vader cut in, ?You need more rest. I suggest that you eat something and then return to your sleep?, Vader said with a hint of a smile, ?I will come later to check on you, Your Highness.?

With that the Dark Lord of the Sith left his wife?s bedroom to meditate on the sudden disturbance in the force he had felt moments before. The dark energy had summoned his attention?.

Now what do you think? Feedback?

P.S I needed to edit a bit.

Hippety

13. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Well, I'm as confused about the disturbance as the Dark Lord. But I don't think meditation will help me.

I have to wait for conclusion in one of your next post.

Vadey

14. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    The darkness wants to kill the dark one? hmmm. Interesting.

15. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    [face_laugh] RebelMom... I dunno if that was supposed to be funny, but it made me chuckle nevertheless :p

heh... Kithana is beta-ing eh? :D Well move on over! Cuz here I come ;) :p

I like the idea of the posts, but with a little nudge it could be better ;)

UP!

16. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Things move fast. I have another announcement to make: I HAVE A NEW BETA READER (AGAIN)!!! :) :D Her name is Jedi_Mastre_Kris!!! I am so happy that I am getting help from such an excellent writer. :)

So from now on the quality of writing should improve greatly. Be prepared.

I am sending the next part to her soon.

Hippety

17. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    *blinks rapidly*

*tries to fathom a responce, fails*

*blinks rapidly*

18. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
    Flattery will get you everywhere, dear [face_mischief]

Yes, it's true and I'm happy to be Hippety's beta! Trust me guys, this is gonna be an awesome story! :D
    But no, I'm not the excellent writer Hippety claims me to be :p

anywho, Happy Saturday! :D
    UP! (lol)

19. Shinning_Star

Shinning_Star Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2000
    EEEEeee!!! A new Vader fic and no one told me about it!!! Yes! *grabs bag of chips, large bottle of coke and takes a seat* I could be here a while. :D

*munches happily on her chips*
    Caslia

20. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    lol, welcome Caslia :D

21. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Welcome Caslia! :) I hope you enjoy the story.

Hippety

22. Hippety_Hopper

Jan 25, 2003
    Hello everyone,

I have bad news. I just spoke over the phone with my supervisor and she told me that I will not pass my Thesis. :( I have to correct it so this is going to take a lot of my time.

I try to continue this story here as soon as possible. Meanwhile, be patient and stick with the story, okay? :)

Hippety

23. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Aww...*hugs Hippety*, good luck!

Don't worry - I won't abandon this wounderful piece of writing ;) - I'm here till the end :D

MTFBWY!

-Dia

24. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Sep 21, 2002
    :eek: Oh no! poor Hippety! *hugs* ... *gives chocolate and roses and a pencil to Hippety* Goodluck! MTFBWY :p

UP!

25. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    :(

*hugs*

Anyway, great post. The dream at the beginning was freaky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.