main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The New EU Senate - MOVE INFORMATION!!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    EDIT: wrong thread :oops:
    Carry on, carry on...

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    You run from this thread......I find that interesting...to say the least.

3. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    After discussing the proposals from both "groups" of Forclings with the senior vode available a decision on how to procede has been agreed upon.

Visitors to the Mandalorian/Republic Commando Fan Club do so at their own risk as we don't look kindly on any flavor of spoon bender or forms of government headed by the previously mentioned spoon benders........ .

Any attempt to institute any sort of new law not approved by the Mand'alor or the senior clan vode will be met with darasuum gratua bal haran[face_skull]

The EUC has been warned.[face_cowboy]

4. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    *puts on mod hat*

Ok guys that means the Mando fan club does not want to play so they are now off limits. If I see people posting in there about this game they will receive a 24 hr ban.

*takes off mod hat*

Viva la Rebellion!

5. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Your warning has been headed, but I would like to tell you, that under a coalition govenment run in a democratic way, all voices will be heard and considered. Your group would be given the right to express their feelings and beliefs for all to consider, unlike the ulternate choice, which in a nutshell, gives you no choice. Of course, it is your decision, and I will abide by it, but I will let you know you are welcome to join us anytime you wish.

6. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    I, Moff Darth Gangrenous of the NUS, pledge my support for the Emperor.

7. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Interesting. Very interesting. [face_thinking]

8. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    A holographic image of a man looking to be in his mid to late thirties, appears to both the leaders of the EUC Sith Empire and the Rebellion against it:

We, the Templars of Twilight, on behalf of the Remsian Republic, do not at this time recognize the legitimacy of the Sith Emperor or his Senate, nor do we recognize the current Rebellion as remnants of the previous legitimate Government. That in standing, we, the Templars, shall remain unbiased and neutral, until such time that either organization can provide irrefutable evidence to its legitimacy, within a private forum, with the organizers and representatives of the Templars.

Despite our previous cordial relationship with Governor Rilwen, who was, and at this point remains a welcomed friend within our borders, our stipulations remain. Our relations with Rilwen as our Governor was with the previous Sith Imperium, this Government is not it, nor in our eyes currently its proper successor, despite Sinrebirth's reign. Therefore, previous standings with the previous state do not hold over. That being said, our preference would be for Lady Rilwen Shadowflame to be the individual who represents the Imperial Authority in proving its legitimacy, though our willingness to listen does not hinge on that fact.

Additionally, we do not take heed to blind rebellions that come about for the sake of rebelling. A Government being Imperial or Sith led does not make it any less legitimate. Imposing your will via rebellion for no reason other than disagreement and a lack of willingness to follow legitimate means makes you no better than those you are trying to usurp.

That being said, we will at this time neither accept a Moff, nor will we provide support to the Rebellion.

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    This rebellion has a reason. Destroying the Senate and declaring ones self an Emperor would be considered a Criminal Act in itself. We have a reason, no one has the right to declare themselves the leader of a democratic society without an election. This is akin to a Military Coup, one any free society has the right to oppose. One, we as freedom loving members of this galaxy have the right to defy for our own freedom. We fight for freedom, with all due respect, not to replace Sinrebirth we merely ask for the right to vote our own leaders and not be told who will be leading us. I would not ask my supporters to risk their lives for no reason, we have lived peacefully for many years and would like to continue so, but in freedom.

10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I thank Moff DG for his fealty. Excellent news.

I acknowledge the opinion of the right honourable Kev. I would enquire as to whether, despite not accepting a Moff, they might present a Senator at some point... or perhaps a Consul? We could do with your opinions, after all.

Kahn... I would seek to appoint you as a Moff, if I may.

11. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    *crashes the Mynock in the thread*

[image=http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/jadedskies/Legacy%20pics/34mynocksm.jpg]

Uh?sorry about that, y?all. [face_blush] Our pilot and his crew are on a much-needed vacation.

*clears throat* So yeah -

I don?t know about joining no Rebellion, but the Cade thread can?t sit back and let the place be run by no stinkin? Dark Lords, either. :rolleyes:[face_talk_hand]

Just hang on a sec while we fix these guns?

12. Black-Dog

Black-Dog Jedi Knight star 4

May 27, 2008
    *Slips razor bugs on everyone's chairs.* [face_whistling]

13. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Since Kev's not around...

*puts on Templar hat*

Should the legitimacy of the Imperial claim be proven we will discuss the possibility of presenting a Senator.

*puts Templar hat back in a very dusty chest*

Now that thats over with... Moff you say? I'm listening.

14. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Free ammo!

*gathers them up in a bag*

Heh.

15. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    Does your evil know no bounds?

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Was that rhetorical Zarkin? as I believe the question answers itself. We're dealing with Sith here my friend, and they have no limits.

17. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    yeah, pretty much rhetorical. I read the Darth Bane series, I KNOW how far their evil extends.

18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I doubt that covered it all.....

19. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    I dunno, he was a model sith.

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    There's such a thing? I figured they would hit a certain level and them go beyond it....every time.

21. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    I think the sith started downhill after him. At least until you hit plageius (however you spell it) and sidious.

22. Wifflesnip

Wifflesnip Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2008
    Then after Sidious and Plagueis, they just went all emo and sulky.

So all the Rebellion needs to do is sneak in and steal the Emperor's black cloak and his glitter mascara and watch the emotional identity crisis begin :cool:

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    [image=http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/headlines/2009/10/adam-lambert-for-your-entertainment-album-cover.jpg]

Interesting.......Sith? Oddly enough, I quite enjoy his music.....

24. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    Beautiful point my friend. :)

25. I_am_Kooky

I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    *comes in with heavy back pack on, Camera around her neck and horrible but comfortable and un-fashionable clothes*

Oh, Ah!! *takes photo*

So many people, so pretty things! *takes photo*

OH!!! *runs over to Sinrebirth*

*heavy Aussie accent* G'day Mate, Wanna take a photo with me?

*hugs Sinrebirth in one arm, and takes photo with other hand*

Cheers mate!

*walks away, muttering happliy and taking photos*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.